Black butler 1x1: the new reaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 pm
Ethan blinked and then looked away "i don't feel very well that's all just go back to flirting with William im fine honest.." he spoke rejecting the fact that he was jealous by lieing, He gave a weak smile though grell could probably see right through him that he was lieing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 am
Grell shook his head "that doesn't seem to be what is bothering you Ethan." he said being able to tell be the weak smile and how he mentioned him flirting with William..was Ethan jelous?..probably not, this was along the lines of what grell was thinking "is there,something really wrong that you want to talk about?" grell asked.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:27 am
Ethan looked at him with a raised brow, he saw through his little cover up, He rubbed his temples he oveously didn't want to talk or enplane what was bothering him to Grell thinking he would probably think hes weird or something, Then again Grell was pretty weird himself in certain ways.. Ethan just looked at him with his missmatched eyes of his in a rather sleepy glare, thare were hints of raw emotion in them, Annoyance, anger, and thare was something elsee thare to....hurt? pain was that the one? but with whatever emoshen it was he tryed his best not to let the older man know what it was.

"Grell, I said i'm fine just leave me alone, i-i'm dizzy, and very fatigued just go back to William...." he spoke when he said the name William, somehow his voice changed to a more annoyed or hurt voice, he then looked away and crossed his arms hearing his last sentence he growled "Oh, you want to know what my problem is?" he asked then scoffed "It's 'you' that's what my problem is! 'you' and 'him' " he spoke before turning so his backside was facing Grell "You flirting with him, i-it bugs me, annoy's the hell out of me! All the time it's always William, William this and William that.... I hate it... Cant you even get the message it bothers me at all, cant you read simple sines... ******** Grell just leave me alone.." he spoke now sounding more of a mix between hurt, angry and annoyed.

He didn't turn back around or say another word, He kept quiet and kept his back side to grell refusing to look, at the man behind him, the only sound you could hear was mainly his heavy breathing and his quickened heart beat from him getting to worked up, and maybe that annoying clock in the corner of his room. He balled his hands into fist's and back to open palm trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Grell looked shocked , was Ethan basically telling him that he has feelings for grell by saying that it bothers him when he flirts with William "Ethan, I had no idea you felt this way..you should have told me before" grell said walking around so he was in front of ethan , and he hugged ethan.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:49 pm
Ethan roled his eyes "ive tried and your always to busy flirting with William! when ever he is around you don't listen, no you just flirt..." he spoke he went to turn again but was hugged he blinked and adverted his eyes, he looked to the side still refusing to look at him though he did hug back loosely "you idiot i gave you so many sines and you never noticed....ive tried talking but you were always busy talking about William or flirting with him...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:08 pm
Grell looked up at ethan ,he didn't even notice that Ethan had been saying anything to him while he was talking to William and or flirting with him "Ethan..I'm sorry" grell said and kissed ethan, he pulled away and let go of ethan. Grell started to walk away, seeing that ethan didn't look lie he was going to forgive him.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:30 pm
Ethan blushed at the kiss then turned and looked at grell he grabed his hand "grell...?" he asked not really wanting him to go he pulled him back and looked at him, "S-stay?" he asked ethan didint forgive him, that would take time but that didint stop him from wanting him to stay  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:40 pm
Grell looked a bit surprised "Ethan,what is wrong?" he asked wondering why than had pulled him back to him.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm
Ethan just sighed "i just told you everything!" i just want you to stay.......i-i just want to talk things over...." he said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:12 pm
Grell nodded "..ok" he said , grell thought they were done talking so he didn't really know what to say.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 am
Ethan let his wrist go and sat on his bed, He to had no idea of what to say, maybe Grell's prescience and company was enough for him, he looked down and bit his lip thinking of something to say  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Grell waited for ethan to say something after all he was the one who wanted him to stay. Grell started to play with his own hair.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 am
Ethan took in a deep breath and let it out in one puff "I-I have a few questions to ask you Grell, No half-assed answers ether..." he spoke flopping backwards so his back hit the mattress, he stared at the ceiling "If I ask will you answer them?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm
Grell nodded 'Alright,I will anwer your questions....but it depends on what it is about" when he said that ' it depended on what it was about' he winked at ethan
with a smile.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 pm
Ethan rolled his eyes then sighed ``What draws you to `him`so much he is-int that grate..`` he spoke then blinked ``ànd why did you kiss my cheek if you like `him` ``  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff