Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Transporters (Open/Accepting one more person) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 am
Zahzi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~Raphael Murdock~~
"Ain't no man alive today that ain't needed help." "That we should. WHile I hope it remains uneventful, a little excitement every now and then never caused any harm."

Raphael eyed the Mk 19.

"Though we might have to watch whoever's gonna be behind that Mk 19. They get to blow things up."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am
"Spikes still would'a been fun, Chika." Deschain replied with a smirk, putting more emphasis on the name, as heard his nickname used as well.

He then looked at the Mk 19.
"What position are they in? Front? Back?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 am
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla gave a low growl as she threw a glare at Deschain after he used her dreaded nickname with emphasis. She couldn't tell if he was being an a*****e and wanted to tick her off, or just an idiot who didn't realize what was coming out of his mouth.

"The name is Carla." She corrected him again as she moved behind the machine gun, grabbing the handles of the gun and moving the barrel to point at Deschain.

"Car. Lah." She growled. She glanced at the MK 19, seeing how it occupied the idiot's attention rather than the possibility of being shot down. It would be nice to have it around. Too much s**t was out there in the wastes, waiting to kill and-or ruin their lives out there.

With a grunt, her eyes turned away from the MK 19 and she looked over at the third crew. She barely noticed the old time cowboy stranger as her attention went immediately to the blonde man. Her stomach immediately twisted itself and sank low as Carla stared at him. Anybody could have seen this was a man of Haven. She briefly thought how odd it was to see someone else out of the city, but her mind remained focus on the danger it brought.

He won't recognize me. She assured herself, looking away from him as she moved the machine gun's barrel away from Deschain, and her eyes now went to her boots as she needed something else to focus on. I've changed. Everything. I've tanned, got a tattoo, cut my hair, changed my name... No one knows who I am. Who I was.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29 am
Deschain looked over at Carla, and just gave a smirk before noticing her change in demeanor.
He followed where her eyes had gone and looked at the blonde man.

He then looked back to Carla, giving a sigh.
"Now now, Chika. It helps no one if you're goin' off the handle from everyone from there." he told her, patting her on the shoulder.

"Soooooo...." he called out, after a while, to the old man from before.
"When do we hit the road..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:59 am
Zahzi

Randomly Gone Insane

CrazyMoofin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~Raphael Murdock~~
"Ain't no man alive today that ain't needed help."

"As soon as the trucks are ready. But first, the introductions."

He picked up a rock and chucked it at the RG-33, getting the attention of the Norseman and the man from Namiro.

"Oi! Blondie! Clint Eastwood! Y'all go grab Pocahantas and the Emo-kid and get yer asses over here so we can hurry this s**t up!"
----------------------------
~~Edon Jhonsson~~

"The strongest warrior in the world is the one who can win a fight without ever drawing his weapon."

Edon hopped off the top of the truck and stretched, his vertebrae audibly popping. He sauntered over to the group, standing next to Carla.

---------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~Michael Davis~~
"When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you say the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true."

Michael cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted to the two still on their truck.

"Hey! The Old Man said to get down here. Apparently he's got the information on what we're doing."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

User Image
Carla Boone

"Shut up." Carla snapped at Deschain in a hushed voice, looking up only to give him a cold glare. Just who the Hell was he, telling her to calm down. He might have known her story, but he didn't know the details. That information was for herself only.

When the old man started to call everyone down, Carla gave a grunt. She would have preferred to stay up here, away from the others. But he drilled in respect got her moving her arms and legs as she climbed down from the truck and started going to the elder. Unfortunately, she climbed down the wrong side and ended up next to the Haven warrior. She felt her skin crawl as she hunched her arms closer to her body, not wanting to even touch the man. She was thankful for her tan as she felt the temperature in her face drop, making her a bit paler than normal but only Deschain would notice the color change.

Quickly, Carla moved her feet and got herself into a corner of the shack. A bad position to be in for a fight, but she was fighting right now. Corners were also good for hiding, and she was trying to hide, or at least pass off as unimportant and unnoticeable.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

CrazeeMoofin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 am
Jaci had already started to make her way towards the elder man without Jared.

Jared climbed down the side of the truck, missing the last step to send him stumbling. He caught himself and quickly hurried towards the elder man, hoping no one had seen that. He stood next to Jaci infront of the elder and waited impatiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 am
CrazeeMoofin

Zahzi

Randomly GOne Insane

~~Raphael Murdock~~
"Ain't no man alive today that ain't needed help."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well, since we're all gonna work together, figured we'd at least get ta know each other. Name's Murdock. Raphael Murdock. I drive. That's about it. And I shoot things in the face with ol' Clementine here."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 am
Dechain gave a shrug.
"My name is Deschain O'keer, but most call me Irish, seein' I out-drink most and what-not." he spoke out loud with a smirk.
"I'm a driver as well, and a damn good cook. So we won't want to kill ourselves due to bad food at least." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

User Image
Carla Boone

Carla's eyes were on the old man as he spoke. She nodded to him (though she doubted he, or anyone else, saw it) after he introduced himself and the weapon in his hands.

Her eyes then went to Deschain, even though she already knew him and the information he shared. After he was done, she rolled her eyes. He was always stupid and childish with everything.

"Carla Boone. Deschain's Gunner." She spoke after the drunk with a dead and serious tone. She went quiet after that, as she had nothing else to say to the strangers.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

CrazeeMoofin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 am
Jaci didn't want to introduce herself, but felt like she had to now. "I'm Jaci Maka and I come from a small tribe not far from Nadher. I'm a driver and a hunter." She went quiet and looked down, not wanting to share anything else.

Jared stood up tall and puffed out his chest a bit to seem tougher. "The names Jared. I was raised in a gang from this very city and I can't wait to get out of here seeing as they caused nothing but pain to me. I'm a gunner and pretty good with technology and weapons."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 am
CrazyMoofin

((Gaia keeps ******** with me. It's starting to piss me off.))

~~Michael Davis~~
"When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you say the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Michael raised an eyebrow and Jared, then punched him in the stomach.

"I don't like tough guys."

He pulled the cigar out of his mouth he'd lit up after joining the group.

"Name's Michael. I drive. From Namiro."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

CrazeeMoofin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:39 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

Jared put his hands on his stomach and bent over a little, letting out a gasp from the sudden punch. He looked up at Michael and smiled weakly. "Good one," he said, then turned around from everyone to wipe his eye from a tear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:52 am
~~Edon Jhonsson~~

"The strongest warrior in the world is the one who can win a fight without ever drawing his weapon."

Edon pounded his right fist on the left side of his chest.

"I am Edon Jhonsson, son of Jhon Oxsson, son of Ox Ravensson, Jarl of the Wolf Clan. Before it was swallowed by Haven anyway."

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan

User Image
Carla Boone

Carla's eyes went to ones addressing themselves Jaci and Jared as they made themselves known. She nodded her head to each one, as she had done with the old man.

When her eyes went to Michael, and stared at him curiously for his answer of origin. Her mind then wandered back to her time in the desert. The small towns that clung onto life, some doings slightly better than others, but only so much. And the Sand People. Impossible to forget. Their brutality, their savageness, their touches..

Carla shook her head before she could go to far into her own mind. There was places she was still afraid to go. She then looked to the Haven man, giving a small and quiet sigh of relief. Good. He shouldn't know the old me then, hopefully. She thought, smirking slightly. She was safe again, for now.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff