Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 am
A hole is a hole right?

Cruor thought of this at he stared at the only real thing that had left any mark of memory upon his mind. A giant gaping hole. It had been several weeks since Cruor sort-of "woke up." And since that day, he had been roaming around Exodus City trying to find anything to tell himself who he really was... Or if his name was really even Cruor.

Now he found himself sitting and contemplating upon this scar in the Earth. He hadn't the slightest clue where it came from or why it was there. But somehow he knew that it had something to do with his lack of memories and he currently belonged here.

The brisk autumn air blew fiery red leaves around the midnight sky, finally bringing them to rest upon the feet of the boy who hadn't noticed anything, or any of the footsteps approaching.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 am
One of the set of footsteps coming toward Cruor was coming from a set of high hells, giving them a unique sound from the others.

Trish rolled her eyes, seeing Cruor sitting alone. Again.

"Cruor. You better cut the crap before I cut you with my heels." Trish growled as she came a stop behind him.
"Honestly, I don't understand how one guy can find a reason to be sad ALL the time."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 am
"Oh, what do you expect..?" Jarid grunted, sitting up in a tree above them, using a knife to cut a block of wood.
"But at least now if he cuts himself, it helps..." he added, still working on the block, the shavings blowing in the wind along with the leaves.

He then looked down at Cruor with an eyebrow.
"You gonna lighten up, or do I need to give you another jolt of persuasion??"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm
"I don't know will the jolt hurt?" Cruor smiled a somewhat cynical smile. "'Cause if it will I won't cheer up." Cruor sighed standing up and looking at the pair that always was accompanying him on his journeys. Well... For as long on he could remember his journeys. Suddenly something in the ditch had caught Cruor's attention. He hopped quickly into the hole almost excitedly and picked up what was a piece of paper. An advertisement for a 'miracle rub that makes you feel younger'

"Hey guys..." He waved to his allies. "You think this is important?"

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 pm
"Depends on where I hit you." Jarid grunted, before he noticed Cruor picking up the paper.
"ALSO depends. What does it say?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:28 pm
"It's still annoying." Trish grunted in reply to Jarid, before she looked to Cruor as he ran off, watching him curiously. she followed him as he picked up the ad, wondering what exactly he had.

As Cruor started to wave it around, Trish snatched it from his hands and took a closer look.

"...So according to this ad, if I rub their white stuff on me, I'll feel younger." She looked up from the ad, staring off into the distance with a queer look on her face.

"...Well s**t. If all it takes is white stuff, I know some guys who can get me that!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm
Jarid actually fell out of the tree from what she said.
"WELL! It's easy to tell where YOUR mind goes!" he yelled, still on the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 am
"This is the only thing left here after whatever happened leaving this crater." Cruor stated taking the paper back from her. "So... Whatever happened here; where ever our history is... Is where ever the company that produces this gel is."

Cruor took a long moment too read the paper. Half-way through realizing his skill for reading were awful. "In... California..."

((*Author's note: We are on the East Coast))  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 am
Jarid continued carving the block of wood after standing back up.
"Ah...All finished.." he said aloud before glaring at the Cruor, and chucking it at the back of his head.

"So we're going on a journey DUE TO LITTER!?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am
Trish looked over at Jarid with a mildly innocent look on her face. "What?" She asked him as he laid on the ground. "I'm just sayin'... No reason to fall out of a tree like a nut." She grunted, as Cruor took the paper back.

She stared at him queerly as he rambled on about how important the gel was. Like Jarid, she wanted to hit him for it. Unluckily for her though, Jarid got the hit.

"...You weren't making something with that?" She asked him, looking back at the man. "You were doing all that work just to throw it?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 am
"Innocent my a**.." Jarid just grunted at Trish before staring at her.
"Of COURSE. You think I'd just throw a branch?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:22 pm
Cruor's head dropped when he was hit with the wooden block. He then looked at the wood block then back upon the paper. "You have any other idea's. No other omen's or signs have signified us to what we are, why we are here, or what the ******** this hole has to due with anything."

Cruor kicked the wood block and then watched it slide away. "Being that this is the only clue we have; I'm going to take it."

Cruor tried to angrily storm off but being in such a steep hole made it difficult. He climbed slowly and then slide back into the middle. Still determined to look mad the boy climbed again struggling and kicking dirt only to slide back into the middle.

The third time is the charm was his motivation as he forced himself upward using all his forced only to slide back into the center. This time, the ground beneath his feet took and cracked and the emo boy fell into a hole.

"I'm okay..." Was the grunt hard after a hard crashing.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 pm
"You wasted all that time cutting a piece of wood, just to throw it?" Trish questioned again before Cruor spoke up. She rolled her eyes at his speech. He was always so dramatic about things. Everything was important, and had to be a clue, blah, blah, blah. Things just weren't simple with the kid.

She watched the whiny one with amusement as he tried to get out of the crater they were stuck in. Again.

"You know... I hear twenty second's time the charm!" She teased at him before he fell into a hole. Rather than being concerned, she fell over laughing at him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 pm
Jarid just gave a groan as he watched him walk off, before slowly looking at Trish.
".......Do YOU want to beat the s**t out of him, or should I..?" he asked, his eye twitching.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out