Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Adventure of an Unlikely Pair (Digimon 1x1, Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Great now Im stuck with this big red lizard or whatever he is *sigh* she walked in and went straight towards the kitchen got a bowl and poured some cereal, she got another bowl and filled it with water. Then she went and placed the bowls by the door and went to a closet to get a blanket. She placed the blanket around her shoulder and went back to the door. She opened the door got the bowls and walked towards the shed. "Alright here is some cereal, water and a blanket, this should keep you comfortable till morning," she put the bowls down and put the blanket around him, "satisfied?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 pm

He smiled and stuck his mouth into both bowls, devouring the cereal and gulping down the water, finishing and plopping down on his bottom, looking up at her with a little frown, "I-I'm still hungry, Makimon, do you have anything big to eat?" He asked with a whimper, his tail swaying from side to side.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh great, I got stuck with the one with a big mouth and stomach, "wait here I'll see if you have some fruits and veggies," and maybe some kibble so he can get full, she walked back inside the house and washed some carrot, lettuce, grapes, strawberries, and an apple. Then she went back outside towards the shed, "alright here, try to make this last all night cause I am not coming back out here to feed you again."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Guilmon's eyes sparkled as he saw the delectable treats, devouring them as she gave them to him, he sat back and politely took the blanket, murring and giggling, "That will fill me up for the night, thank you very much, Makimon." He said with a giggle, cuddling into the blanket, using some of his tail as a pillow as he fell asleep, full and satisfied, looking adorable as can be.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 am

"Well at least he will be quiet now, I just hope no one finds him here, and hope tiki doesn't sniff him out either." Tiki was the family dog, although he was usual kept inside the house, he sometimes came outside. "I'd better go to sleep, i have school tomorrow," she said as she walked back inside the house.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Guilmon continued to sleep, murring as his ears flicked a bit, smiling as he was having a nice dream about being in a paradise. He smiled and cuddled into his tail and the blanket, murring cutely.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Maki was in her room getting ready for bed, she could see the shed outside her window. She sat in her bed looking at the digi-vice, I should have known this would come back to me one day, she sat it on the desk beside her bed and went to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Guilmon woke up in the morning to a dog barking at him, he blinked his eyes open and looked at the dog, it smiling at him as he smiled back at the dog, getting up and walking over to him, "Hi, I'm Guilmon." He said with a giggle. The dog tackled him and started to lick his face, Guilmon giggled and pet the dog, starting to play with it and have fun with him.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Maki got up to a noise, "What is that sound.... uh oh," it was the dog barking outside, "Oh no, if my parents see him they'll call the police and take him away, which I really don't mind if they did," she looked at the digi-vice, "if it wasn't for the fact that he was my digimon." She quickly got dressed without taking a shower, combing her hair, or even brushing her teeth and she ran outside. "TIKI! away," she grabbed tiki and took him inside. Then she came outside again, "come on Guilmon lets go."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Guilmon whimpered as she grabbed Tiki, "Aw, he was fun..." He said with a frown. He perked back up as she said that, "Go where, Makimon? Is it going to be a fun place?" He said with a smile, walking up to her and smiling cutely at her.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:46 pm

"No we are not going to a fun place, its just school, a place where we go to learn," she said walking to the park, "but where your going, its a place quiet and hidden," so that no one could see you or know about you.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Guilmon nodded and smiled, "Could I still have fun there? I don't want to be bored all day." He said with a whimper, following her as people looked at Guilmon passing down the road with confused and freaked out glances, he looked around and whimpered, "Everyone's staring at me... It's creeping me out..." He said with a frown, his ears drooping.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 pm

"Just ignore it. Where we are going you won't have people watching you." they got to an empty small building, "ok get in and stay there until I come back," she said looking at him while pulling out some food and water from her pack.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Guilmon nodded as he walked into the the empty small building, sitting down and looking at her, "So, this is where I'll be staying?" He asked with a little frown, whimpering a bit, "Well, can you come here as soon as you can, I don't like being lonely." He said with a louder whimper, walking up to her and hugging her, his tail swaying slowly.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

She put her hand on his cheek and pushed him away to stop the hugging, "ok I let you get away with the first hug, but from now on NO MORE got it." she set the food down and walked away toward school, "I'll be back as soon as I can alright," she said while leaving.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff