Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The New Look Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:09 pm
Can't donate...I mean, come on, my bottom half is nakie...but as soon as I buy my Stylish Charcoal Skirt, my Gold is yours, Z-Man!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:46 pm
chubby_choco
Can't donate...I mean, come on, my bottom half is nakie...but as soon as I buy my Stylish Charcoal Skirt, my Gold is yours, Z-Man!!

How much gold do you need to get that skirt?  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:48 pm
I really don't know, I'd have to find it first. PB likely would know though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:51 pm
ZerimarObon
I really don't know, I'd have to find it first. PB likely would know though.

Yeah, I think we should just give the money to Platinum, he can buy it all and then donate to you.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:01 pm
He's already donated the bracelet, once I see it in my dressup section, I'll wear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:05 pm
I believe I have found the shirt.  

ZerimarObon

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:51 pm
-applause-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:51 pm
ZerimarObon
I believe I have found the shirt.

Go to the salon! You're already looking hot!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:16 pm
Phanari
Zee-Man's gonna be one heck of a stud. Why, he'd be level with Platinum!

....thats not funny...sometimes it sucks being so good at certain things...lol
watch out though Zer...you know what happens when you steal my thunder...enjoy the spotlight while i keep it on you lol...
...everyone needs love and Zer seemed semi unhappy...i decided to give him a good boost...it worked...and im glad...but dont push it...lol
i have been manipulating this from like a month ago...lol god i have issues dont i...im sad...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:52 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

watch out though Zer...you know what happens when you steal my thunder...enjoy the spotlight while i keep it on you lol...
...everyone needs love and Zer seemed semi unhappy...i decided to give him a good boost...it worked...and im glad...but dont push it...lol
i have been manipulating this from like a month ago...lol god i have issues dont i...im sad...

LOL Yeah, Platinum, you're too good at avi style. We could really use a guy like you in the fashion world.
Speaking of which, guess who was invited to bring three original pieces to the Long Beach Summer Fashion Spread. I'm so excited. I've already started counting down the days!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:49 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

LOL Yeah, Platinum, you're too good at avi style. We could really use a guy like you in the fashion world.
Speaking of which, guess who was invited to bring three original pieces to the Long Beach Summer Fashion Spread. I'm so excited. I've already started counting down the days!

yea i can pick out some mean fashion...not for myself really but for others...i dont really care what i wear, alls i want is something tha covers me up and is comfortable. and i mean i enjoy things like that. its the main reason im going into gaming design/programming to create things of fantasy and mystery that are awesome/beautiful/etc. i want to create the art of the future...im an artist as much as i am a manipulator...

*claps for Phan's good fortune*
gj babe, if you have talent ppl notice you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:34 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

yea i can pick out some mean fashion...not for myself really but for others...i dont really care what i wear, alls i want is something tha covers me up and is comfortable. and i mean i enjoy things like that. its the main reason im going into gaming design/programming to create things of fantasy and mystery that are awesome/beautiful/etc. i want to create the art of the future...im an artist as much as i am a manipulator...

I'm working on taking a major in fashion design and merchandising before I go for my teaching credentials. I hope to one day have the world dressing properly. AKA: dressing as bizzar and out-there as I do when I go to fashion shows. I swear, one time, I had a semi-well-known model ask me to design her something. She offered a lot for it, but it was something I knew I wouldn't have been able to do. She wanted a coctail dress that she could easily transition for work wear, and I'm not good at the whole work-wear thing. I hate it so much that I just refuse to make anything traditional. Cocktail dress, fine. Transitioning cocktail dress? Maybe if I had the right equiptment, but a week or two at my grandma's would give me that. Transitioning into work wear? Forget it!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:46 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I'm working on taking a major in fashion design and merchandising before I go for my teaching credentials. I hope to one day have the world dressing properly. AKA: dressing as bizzar and out-there as I do when I go to fashion shows. I swear, one time, I had a semi-well-known model ask me to design her something. She offered a lot for it, but it was something I knew I wouldn't have been able to do. She wanted a coctail dress that she could easily transition for work wear, and I'm not good at the whole work-wear thing. I hate it so much that I just refuse to make anything traditional. Cocktail dress, fine. Transitioning cocktail dress? Maybe if I had the right equiptment, but a week or two at my grandma's would give me that. Transitioning into work wear? Forget it!

i have like no knowledge of clothes yet someone i actually understood what you jst said...strange...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:22 pm
I be back! I haven't been able to get on the computer too much recently. sweatdrop I should be able to get on a little more this week though. Yes.....I should go to the salon and get my hair cut. See if I can afford it at least.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:24 pm
ZerimarObon
I be back! I haven't been able to get on the computer too much recently. sweatdrop I should be able to get on a little more this week though. Yes.....I should go to the salon and get my hair cut. See if I can afford it at least.

YAY! You know, with that shirt, you're already lookin sharp.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff