Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
This is my Little Advise Palace! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of an offical Advice thread?
  Yes... <3
  No... </3
  Er... Maybe so...
View Results

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm
Thanks for both of your advices. Tomorrow I'll go up tell him . If it's not to be then it's not meant to be. I'll put a smile on my face because he is the best person a friend can ask for. And I feel like since he's gay, hes only complimenting me because it's his nature which I love about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm
GottaLuvThemAsians
Thanks for both of your advices. Tomorrow I'll go up tell him . If it's not to be then it's not meant to be. I'll put a smile on my face because he is the best person a friend can ask for. And I feel like since he's gay, hes only complimenting me because it's his nature which I love about him.

That sounds like a good plan to me. ^ ^
If you to are such good friends, i don't think this will come between you. If anything it could make you both stronger. Feel free to come back by, and tell me anything you need to. I'll be here to listen. <3  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:41 pm
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
I find what TheAlmightyBlueCrayon wrote is very true.

((I'm having a slightly bad day, so please ask if i should clarify on something i've said?))

That first sentence just gives me happy feelings. razz It's nice being told you're right. Cx

And I would like some clarification on your last statement. Everything going okay?

Ehh.. it's been a very long day.. mostly because of my mom... But anyway.. ^ ^' I'm getting through it.. slowly, but surely...
How are you today?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm
I have way too much issues. I don't want to be a burden to you and seem like a helpless little girl. In some terms I am sweatdrop

When you mentioned your mom I am absolutely reminded of mine. She talks to much but I guess all Asian parents are. I am at that rebelious age so I like my privacy and being alone. I also find myself not spending time with my family. How should I tell my mom to just leave me alone without being too rude. And remember she's Asian so she isn't like those white parents( in not racist trust me) that sits there child down to have the talk. And Id like Her to not yell when I'm in the same room with her.  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 pm
GottaLuvThemAsians
I have way too much issues. I don't want to be a burden to you and seem like a helpless little girl. In some terms I am sweatdrop

When you mentioned your mom I am absolutely reminded of mine. She talks to much but I guess all Asian parents are. I am at that rebelious age so I like my privacy and being alone. I also find myself not spending time with my family. How should I tell my mom to just leave me alone without being too rude. And remember she's Asian so she isn't like those white parents( in not racist trust me) that sits there child down to have the talk. And Id like Her to not yell when I'm in the same room with her.

Well, ask her kindly if she'll not yell, and if you don't want to seem rude tell her your not feeling well. She might let you have a little time to yourself. Although in some cases it's best to find your perfect alone time. Mine is at night normally when i'm home by myself. But most 17 year old's aren't that lucky..
If you wanted some alone time, but you didn't want to disrespect your family you could try talking to your mom. tell her you're at a point in your life where you might want to be alone for an hour or two before or after spending time with the family. Or wait until before you go to sleep, and do somethings you love that will help you relax, and feel better. Like me, I listen to music, or read. Or take a nice relaxing bath.
Having talks with your parents is hard. Very hard. Sometimes it can be very embarrassing, but sometimes you have to be the one to sit down and talk about something with your parents. It might be different for asian families, but sometimes having a talk with your parents is the best thing you can do to make sure they know you're not being disrespectful to them or to your traditions.
Sorry this is so long. But i have a lot of family issues as well. sometimes it helps to see what you tel others and take it into consideration <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 pm
And i'm here to listen, so don't hold it in if you need some help, or someone to talk to.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 am
i got rejected, but we are still good friends. Even better friends! Thanks for your support and listening to me. I hope i find someone for me someday!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 am
GottaLuvThemAsians
i got rejected, but we are still good friends. Even better friends! Thanks for your support and listening to me. I hope i find someone for me someday!

That's the spirit! Never give up. :3  

SilentlyVicious

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:38 pm
GottaLuvThemAsians

You're Patience should be rewarded, and I'm glad you're better friends now. <3 May the odds be ever in your favor.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:54 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLuvThemAsians

You're Patience should be rewarded, and I'm glad you're better friends now. <3 May the odds be ever in your favor.

Is that line from something? o.0
Sounds awfully familiar.  

SilentlyVicious

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:07 pm
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLuvThemAsians

Is that line from something? o.0
Sounds awfully familiar.

lol yes, It is. It is one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite books.
The Hunger Games.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 pm
new issue here! The guy i liked before told my friend that he likes me but he's just confused. I didnt understand one bit of that when my friend told me that. Should i wait for him, or should i just move on? Because if he does like me, and im dating someone else, i dont want to be the little whore running all over place! But i'll probably be not in a relationship because my social skills are WORTHLESS. I only have like 15 good friends that i actually talk too. And i really want to wait for him. But im afraid that its just my mind talking and not my heart.  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
new issue here! The guy i liked before told my friend that he likes me but he's just confused. I didnt understand one bit of that when my friend told me that. Should i wait for him, or should i just move on? Because if he does like me, and im dating someone else, i dont want to be the little whore running all over place! But i'll probably be not in a relationship because my social skills are WORTHLESS. I only have like 15 good friends that i actually talk too. And i really want to wait for him. But im afraid that its just my mind talking and not my heart.

Listen to them both very closely, and try to separate your mind from your heart. Even if you have to go against you're religion, and meditate, or if you have to write it it will always help to try and figure out the difference between the two. Plus, you're heart my not be speaking as loud as it needs to.
( Not trying to say anything about religion there )

Another things i can tell you is that you can never rush things. Wait a while if you have to, but if you like him you could try to show him you'll always be there, and that you aren't going anywhere when worst comes to worst. Be the best friend you can to him, and if feeling flourish even more for the both of you so be it. These things will take time, and that time can mean the life or death of a relationship.

Hope this helps a little?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Listen to them both very closely, and try to separate your mind from your heart. Even if you have to go against you're religion, and meditate, or if you have to write it it will always help to try and figure out the difference between the two. Plus, you're heart my not be speaking as loud as it needs to.
( Not trying to say anything about religion there )

Another things i can tell you is that you can never rush things. Wait a while if you have to, but if you like him you could try to show him you'll always be there, and that you aren't going anywhere when worst comes to worst. Be the best friend you can to him, and if feeling flourish even more for the both of you so be it. These things will take time, and that time can mean the life or death of a relationship.

Hope this helps a little?

This helps alot. Even if i dont know who you are, you are a very important person because you listen to my problems. Thanks for the support and advice!  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians

No problem. That's what I'm here for! ~<3 The more i can possibly help or listen to someone the better. And if something is ever to private feel free to PM me about it, and I'll try to help you with that as well. If you want you can just talk to me.  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games