Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
Halloween :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Things About Halloween is......
  Free candy!!! <nom nom>
  Dressing in Costumes!
  Partys!
  Scaring Kids/people
  Other....
View Results

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

you can have everything but the twix and reeses 3nodding

Can I have 1 reeses?

Perhaps..... Yeah you can have em... my mom says i should be on a diet anyways crying

dun worry ill sneak u one under the table

sweet! lol

^_^ im awsome like that.

yeah u are!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 pm
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko
Halloween use to be great for me but lately it's just died horribly. Everyone (in my area anyway) don't even wear good costumes. They'll wear normal clothes and claim to be one of those Twilight characters or Harry in Muggle clothing or wont even go that far and just ask for candy. THE AUDACITY!!

I remember when I was a kid everyone had costumes. We had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Disney characters, The Tick (Yeah I actually saw one once), and all sorts of different costumes.

Personally I dressed as...

Genie from Aladdin (at like toddler age)
Wolverine (X-Men TAS version)
Executioner
Pirate (Pretty good costume)
Satan
Death
Wizard (Old School Wizard, not Harry Potter kind, came complete with robe, cloak, pointy hat and staff.)
Woman (People actually thought I was a woman till I'd talk, it was funny.)

Honestly Costumes were the most important part for me in Halloween. You can dress as bizaar as you want and be rewarded with candy. People who came trick or treating at my house with lame costumes that have zero effort (like twilight or that harry one I mentioned) get no candy from me.

Oh man that sucks!!! I love to dress up but sometimes I dont because there too expensive nowdays! I just take my niece out to get her candy. I eat her candy.... were all happy! But yeah in my block unfortunately doesnt get trick or treaters sad Yeah people dont get candy if they dont dress up. People have signs that say if no costume no candy lol

Still alot nicer then what I do. I actually tell the people off xD

But yeah I can understand if costumes can be expensive but for me even simple ones you can make are fine. xD Like the Sheet ghost, it's old school but enough for some candy in my book, or even make it like a Toga and say your like Aprodite or some other noteworthy greek character.  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:03 pm
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko
Halloween use to be great for me but lately it's just died horribly. Everyone (in my area anyway) don't even wear good costumes. They'll wear normal clothes and claim to be one of those Twilight characters or Harry in Muggle clothing or wont even go that far and just ask for candy. THE AUDACITY!!

I remember when I was a kid everyone had costumes. We had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Disney characters, The Tick (Yeah I actually saw one once), and all sorts of different costumes.

Executioner
Satan
Death
Wizard (Old School Wizard, not Harry Potter kind, came complete with robe, cloak, pointy hat and staff.)

Honestly Costumes were the most important part for me in Halloween. You can dress as bizaar as you want and be rewarded with candy. People who came trick or treating at my house with lame costumes that have zero effort (like twilight or that harry one I mentioned) get no candy from me.

Oh man that sucks!!! I love to dress up but sometimes I dont because there too expensive nowdays! I just take my niece out to get her candy. I eat her candy.... were all happy! But yeah in my block unfortunately doesnt get trick or treaters sad Yeah people dont get candy if they dont dress up. People have signs that say if no costume no candy lol

But yeah I can understand if costumes can be expensive but for me even simple ones you can make are fine. xD Like the Sheet ghost, it's old school but enough for some candy in my book, or even make it like a Toga and say your like Aprodite or some other noteworthy greek character.

Yeah Im saving up some money to be sailor saturn or chibi usa next year. Its just very expensive since its from japan and shipping plus need wig and shoes and ghaa so much stuff. So this year I got invited to a kids halloween party so imma go just for fun and something to do. maybe clubbing afterward biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:13 pm
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko

Executioner
Satan
Death

Yeah Im saving up some money to be sailor saturn or chibi usa next year. Its just very expensive since its from japan and shipping plus need wig and shoes and ghaa so much stuff. So this year I got invited to a kids halloween party so imma go just for fun and something to do. maybe clubbing afterward biggrin
Nice xD, I'm gonna watch a bunch of movies, mostly Nightmare on Elm Street.  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko

Executioner
Satan
Death

I hate those movies, I always crap my pants. Imma scardie cat! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm
I might dress up like a zombie greaser pale face I have an old leather jacket with holes in it i can place some skelotin shirt in between the holes to make it look like my ribs are showing who knows or just halph a** it.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07
Tomha_Domizoko

Executioner
Satan
Death

I hate those movies, I always crap my pants. Imma scardie cat! eek
lol he seems to get less scary as the movies continue. Here's a scene where he kills someone with a video game, not scary but kinda leaves ya at "What the hell? 0.o"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmdityGT-R8

Oh and he's got the power glove!! *Super controller*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 am
So yeah I watched it, it was freakin weird and trippy. I guess when I was younger it was scary but dont get my to watch the ring. I always get scared lol seriously it gives me the chills. do you recommend any good scry movies, like theyre actually scary.  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 am
Im getting old and dont like going out to party so ill just stay home with the family and handout candy  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 am
wiwichu07
So yeah I watched it, it was freakin weird and trippy. I guess when I was younger it was scary but dont get my to watch the ring. I always get scared lol seriously it gives me the chills. do you recommend any good scry movies, like theyre actually scary.

Well like he was scary in the beginning but the sequels started to make him more comical. He just loved delivering 1 liners.

1 movie I can recommend is The Strangers. It scared me because crap like that really happens.  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 pm
Tomha_Domizoko
wiwichu07

Well like he was scary in the beginning but the sequels started to make him more comical. He just loved delivering 1 liners.

1 movie I can recommend is The Strangers. It scared me because crap like that really happens.

Unfortunately I went to go see that movie in the theaters and it was a waste of my money. I love that liv tayler but man that movie sucked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:03 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Im getting old and dont like going out to party so ill just stay home with the family and handout candy

Your never to old to party. My sisters in laws love to have partys, and there all the older people. The young ones just sit all the time. If you have a young heart you feel young. Lol Im not a party person. 20 years old and never gone to the club. I keep backing out the last min. I rather stay home and play my ps3 xp  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:05 pm
Nekromantlc
I might dress up like a zombie greaser pale face I have an old leather jacket with holes in it i can place some skelotin shirt in between the holes to make it look like my ribs are showing who knows or just halph a** it.

I suck at making my own costumes. I tried to be a zombie back in high school. epic fail. But the laughs were good. Good luck w your zombie...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm
wiwichu07
ll Lady Zombie ll

Your never to old to party. My sisters in laws love to have partys, and there all the older people. The young ones just sit all the time. If you have a young heart you feel young. Lol Im not a party person. 20 years old and never gone to the club. I keep backing out the last min. I rather stay home and play my ps3 xp
lol im the same way. its not that im a party pooper but that i dont like crowds and the awkwardness of not knowing anyone im with. i can see going out with friends and doing something in a small group but thats as far as it goes for me.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
wiwichu07
ll Lady Zombie ll

lol im the same way. its not that im a party pooper but that i dont like crowds and the awkwardness of not knowing anyone im with. i can see going out with friends and doing something in a small group but thats as far as it goes for me.

Yeah thats how I am too. I like to be in my comfort zone. Close friends only. Dont get me wrong im a very social person but doing things i rather be with family and close friends. I cant wait for halloween this year blaugh  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games