Reply Social Room
The adventure begins... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 pm
no, like i said no one ahs done anything wrong to this map yet, its just annoying when i get on and someone had dashed 50,000 miles across the map in one direction and i have to get up, reboot the server and then i can enjoy it lag free.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 am
Oops, was that a bad move sweatdrop

I was tryin' to reach the end! surprised  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 am
lol. yeah i hope notch gets a better way to handle chunk generation, i mean cause a world can get big. biggest file size i've heard of is like 10GB. to get a feel for how big that is go find your world folder for single, and look at the entire folder size.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 pm
i'm back from camping, i'll have the server back up after work tonight.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm
k

kegan

dont come back to my server if you hate it so much

i ahvn't added craft bukkit cause of this:

1. as soon as they get caught up and get a release out a preview for 1.9 IS ALREADY OUT
2. it'd last a week and guess what, we'd ahve to update again which means back to vanilla software anyway.
3. if you think im lazy you ******** do it. host a server i dare ya.
4. theres no good reason for me to unban you, im not hosting this to be called lazy, i'll list people who are lazier than me.

Garry (gmod CEO)
gabe newell (because we havn't seen anything GOOD on HL2 ep3)
the makers of terraria (MC has had a big update to its system, and these guys are doin what now?)
Denko

so there you go. go enjoy cheesio's d**k.

keep in mind, cheesio can read his server chat logs too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm
LOL @ Denko  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:26 pm
lololololol So, you're not just annoying, you're like, pathological, huh?

But lemme just point something out: You banned me... because I didn't like your server.

Is this a punishment?

I'll have to turn down your dare, as I don't feel the need to force my relevance.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm
Actually, know what?

WHO WANTS CRAFTBUKKIT?

Actually, I would rather just play with people who don't player kill and pay for an always on service. If I hosted my own, I'd maybe get you guys, and honestly... eh.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm
*ahem*
Usually I'm on the receiving end of this but.....

FITE  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 pm
It was so much FUN stabbing you.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm
what the ******** even happened o_O  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 pm
I said Xilo was lazy for not running craftbukkit(The mod that lets you get plugins like worldguard, and other more neat unique things.) when he said he would be when it came out.

Xilo apparently combs through the conversations people have when he's offline he wanted to make sure I knew this.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 pm
so he banned you? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 pm
yeah, i banned you, not as a punishment, but for the same reason a buisness or something similar would have someone banned to prevent them from coming back after they decide to leave.

and you think setting up all aspects of craft bukkit is easy?
tell you what.
you setup a craft bukkit server with ALL YOUR free time and tell me how easy it was.

then tell me how many things are broken after the next MC update. i hosted with bukkit before, every update usually made it unusable. so i'd end up on the vanilla software to keep the map up.

oh hey you hear about that 1.9 preview? everyone can see it. that must mean within a few weeks or so we'll be seeing an official version. guess that craft bukkit wont be very active since it wont be up to date.

dont call someone lazy cause their ideas or plans dont line up with yours. now shut up and go play on your craftbukkit for the next two weeks.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm
oh and i forgot to mention, i comb back in the server text normally to see what people been up to, like someone might go oh lets blow up everyones house since we're in creative. then i'll know to shut down and load the backup file.

or if someone took issue with someone else about something, i check this s**t so i can see if theres issues. and i found one. you. and now its taken care of.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff