Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
Nightmares anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  :D
View Results

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 pm
Ok, this next nightmare is actually re-occurring and it involves tornadoes. I've had it about once every 2-3 years for a while now.

Back Story:
Believe it or not, I actually lived through and remember The Storm of the Century (not the S.K. book, the actual event), was about 5 years old at the time and living in Florida. This is why I laugh at people fleeing category 1 hurricanes. Tornadoes on the other hand freaking terrify me. Always have and always will. When ever I think about tornadoes, I think of those nights 18 years ago where my family huddled around the radio, in our little tin mobile home, listening to the emergency weather channel and praying that we were not added to the casualties. Of course the movie Twister didn't help, now when I think about them I also hear the stupid creepy sound effects from that movie.

The Dream: This dream always starts with me standing in my old mobile home, looking out the back door. The sky is dark, like before a big storm, and everything is quite and still. There are no animals or people around besides me. I keep looking out the door when suddenly I see three giant, dark tornadoes in the distance. I immediately start grabbing supplies and loading them into my dream jeep and driving away into the city to warn my family. Somehow I am able to make it even though in reality the city is in the same direction as the tornadoes (both are straight east of my house), lol dream logic. When I make it to the city and fetch my family, I try to evacuate but the tornadoes catch up (which is logical given that I was driving west to escape. Why dream logic? Why!?) The dream ends with me leading my family down into an old sink hole and tying ourselves to trees so we aren't carried away. The dream ends with no conclusion if we made it or not and I always wake up with my heart hammering and a slight adrenalin surge.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm
I'm weird and like my nightmare's.
But one that thankfully I haven't had in awhile was an elastic band or box growing then shrinking then it would grow huge again and continue till I wake myself up... I think it's like agoraphobia and claustrophobia, well that's how feel about that nightmare.

S e r i o u s - O c e a n

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 pm
My nightmares are too scary. If I have a bad dream, I can't go back to sleep because I'm afraid it'll come back. My dreams are seriously real. I had a dream where I was followed by chuckie the doll(he gives me the creeps) and we were on a roof. I had two choices. Jump or face the wrath of chuckie. I chose jumping. I felt that feeling when I fell and it made my heart beat fast. It totally felt real.

I love those dreams when I see people who I don't know or places too. Because believe it or not I see them later in the future. I'm so wierd. It only comes once a year or rarely. I want to believe that I've seen them before but it's hard too. So let's just say I'm psychic. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 pm
I was driving in my car, a red four door sedan. I don't know where I was going, just driving. Suddenly an old woman, think slight hunch, white hair in a short perm, races toward me firing a pistol out her window directly at me. For some reason, just as this crazy old woman begins shooting at me, my car turns into a convertible with the top down. So I duck and swerve to the side of the road. I jump out of my car and see a minivan driving by me and behind it is the crazy old lady walking towards me shooting. I run to catch the minivan and take a second to look over my shoulder. The old woman suddenly goes into hyper speed mode and is running towards me unnaturally fast. As I'm running I yank the minivan's passenger door open and slide into the passenger seat just as the old woman catches up to me. I turn and throw out my arm to push her away, and she shoots me.

I wake up as I'm in the middle of throwing my arm out, the momentum almost throwing me out of my bed. Not sure if it is horrible nightmare worthy, but it definitely gave me an adrenaline rush.  

watasefan

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 am
Oh, tell me about it. It took me a year to get rid of my bloody/gore saw'ish nightmares.

Then again, I never really dream happy dreams, and I always remember my dreams.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm
Before I begin my nightmare, here is some background info you may or may not want to know. I had this dream around May, and in my school, May is PROM MONTH for the graduates (ONLY the graduates, unless you were invited)...unfortunately I'm a sophmore, so I dream about my future prom. Now, let's begin!

THE NIGHTMARE
The prom took place at the school gym, which was an unusual place to hold it, because every year the prom was held at a banquet hall or a villa. Anyways, I was dressed in a royal blue gown, hair tied in a bun, diamond earrings and necklace and a pair of black 5 inch heels. I was the belle of the ball...or prom. Everyone had their eyes on me...everyone, but my date was nowhere to be found. Worried and upset, I sat on the bleachers hoping my date would arrive. Finally, after waiting, I don't how long, my date showed up! As it turns out, my date was this guy I use to like...awkward. We danced and laughed, then suddenly, the music stopped, not only the music, but the people stopped dancing and turned towards the door. At the door was a guy, he was about 5 ft 11 or so and walked into the gym. One of the teachers tried to shoo him off, but the stranger pulled out a gun and shot him! It was pandemonium, everyone running around, screaming and the guy shot more people. Luckily my date, friends and I, ran behind the bleachers to hide. Then, we heard screaming. I stood up and took a slight peek of what's going on. Before my eyes, the strange guy transformed into a rabid werewolf! I ducked behind the bleachers and saw the werewolf maul a student, and then another trying to escape. That's when I realize, the bleacher disappeared, my friends were mauled and so was my date, I was the only one alive, along with two or three other students. I tried to escape, but, the wolf came after me and that's when I woke up. Pretty intense nightmare...too intense.  

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

ii applebottomjeans ii

Profitable Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Umm, okay, this is really weird, but I had a dream about the Colorado shooting... the night that it happened. o.0

In the dream, I was at the batman movie at some random theater. People started freaking out, and I asked people what happened. They said that there was a massacre, and that a guy and a gasmask killed a bunch of people. I woke up and had this weird feeling, and thought (partially joking) 'well, maybe I'll tell someone about this dream, just in case it actually happens or something, haha.' So I told my sister, and she was just like 'ok you weirdo.'

Later that day, my friends came over and started talking about the shooting. I literally jumped up and freaked out a little bit. Then my sister came home and was like 'are you joking? did you do this to freak me out?' cuz she thought I heard about it before and was playing a prank on her. Thing is, the shooting happened at 1:00 AM my time, I would have been sleeping.

Guess I can see the future or something eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 pm
SilentlyVicious
That kind of thing happens to me a lot. But its not just a single muscle or anything. It's usually when I'm having a dream where I'm falling or something and just as I'm about to hit the ground, I wake up but my entire body does this spasm as if I had hit the ground. If doesnt really scare me, just freaks me out a little bit.

Oh, yeah, that happens to me a lot. It happens either when I'm on the verge of sleep or in a dream when I'm falling and hit the ground. My swim team coach told me that your brain sends the jolt through your body because it (your brain) thinks that you died... lol weird  

ii applebottomjeans ii

Profitable Player

✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games