Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I can't beleave.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:53 pm
The Final Kira
Anyone ever pull that s**t with me and they'll wish they were dead.

Anyone does that to me and they will be dead. I don't take s**t like that nicely. Last time that happened, it didn't turn out well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm
this boy sounds like quite the assmuncher > sad too many jerks like him all over...i'm nice [well ok im kinda mean but in a joking way,i prank but not like he did to you] and i hate to see other nice people get hurt cuz of a-holes  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aardythewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 pm
I'm sorry, but that is just one of the few things I would NOT forgive. You do NOT joke about death. Ever! Period. End of discussion. Death is a serious and sad thing, and people who like to joke around like that sometimes actually CAUSE deaths such as suicides and stuff.
Do not stay with this guy if he's gonna be an a*****e like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 am
Dark-AbyssXx
Okay, on Sunday someone told me my mate died, I cryed for 2 days then today I found out it was a ******** prank! scream , I cryed cuase he was pranking me
What should I do my mate's gaian name is 1D1OTS Should I brake up with him or trust him again

First of all online mates usually stink. Most of the time they don't take a relationship serious and if that is his type of humor I wouldn't trust him.
Guys like that aren't mature and thus don't have the capability of being a decent mate on or offline.

Anyone who really cares about you would never in the world consider doing that.

(Note: This happened to my hubby when he was 14 only it was an actual gf and she fake commited suicide and only a year before he lost another gf for real due to suicide when he found out it was all fake he was angry with her and never spoke to her again. She did it due to some peer presure and then just disappeared for like 5 months. So its not at all funny and its very heart breaking for those who do experience a real or fake death.)

Also Just don't go looking for online mates because if this guy was really heartless enough to do this to you once he may just make a new username become a new "Mate" and then pull the same joke....

People who take this thing lightly aren't decent people.... that's all the more I have to say.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Well he told me that he said to his friends to not tell me but they told me.... I'm still recovering form a death that happend to my friend  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 pm
Dark-AbyssXx
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Well he told me that he said to his friends to not tell me but they told me.... I'm still recovering form a death that happend to my friend

Yeah and see if he knew that then it was pretty low for him to say that.

All and all idk seems like someone who isn't worth trusting as a friend if it was all just a joke.

Death is never a joke ever its losing someone you care about or that someone else cares about. Its something that takes a long time to recover from.

My grandma died 7 years ago and occasionally it still chokes me up because we were really close.

death just isn't a joking matter for any reason.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Dark-AbyssXx
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

All and all idk seems like someone who isn't worth trusting as a friend if it was all just a joke.

Death is never a joke ever its losing someone you care about or that someone else cares about. Its something that takes a long time to recover from.

My grandma died 7 years ago and occasionally it still chokes me up because we were really close.

Yeah me and my grandma were close she died in 2005  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:28 pm
Dark-AbyssXx
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Dark-AbyssXx
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Yeah it's hard to lose someone you care about. unfortunately grandparents are the first to go. Honestly I was closer to her than any other family member.

So it was really hard to lose her.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Dark-AbyssXx
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Dark-AbyssXx
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Yeah it's hard to lose someone you care about. unfortunately grandparents are the first to go. Honestly I was closer to her than any other family member.

So it was really hard to lose her.

Yeah...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:31 pm
I got to say, that's just wrong. That is as wrong as the person that is sick not telling anyone that they are and I say this cuz it actually happened.

My mates mother was sick and never said anything to her and passed away because of it. Sad thing, my birthday is April 7th and her mother died April 8th...  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:42 pm
Kayian
I got to say, that's just wrong. That is as wrong as the person that is sick not telling anyone that they are and I say this cuz it actually happened.

My mates mother was sick and never said anything to her and passed away because of it. Sad thing, my birthday is April 7th and her mother died April 8th...

Aww yeah that is sad. I think in those instances the person believes that they are doing their family good but really they aren't No matter what the person will grieve for their death its just a matter of when they grieve before or after they are gone. I have a feeling maybe the mother just didn't want to see her family sad which idk to me is a bit selfish but then again its not I would at least want to comfort my family before I went so telling them before hand would at least allow them the chance to know...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 pm
Kayian

That is true.... I'm really sorry....
I gotta say this...When my grandma died my aunt told me when there is death there is a birth that happens  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items