Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm
Winry gave Erik a tactful look and placed the book gently on the pages so he wouldn't lose his place."My name's Winry and I'm 1 and 6 put together!"he said and kneeled closer to Erik."That's 16."he explained in a hushed tone and began laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 pm
The depressed young man could've sworn he felt his heart stop when he heard the boy. "W-Winry?" he muttered grimly with wide eyes - well, his left eye was wide, the right eye was covered up by his hair. Usually, he would've commented on the boy's remark about his age, but he was still stuck on the name. Winry, that was the name of... of.............. Erik looked down at his hands, he wanted to leave, but his body was frozen.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:01 pm
"Are you okay mister?" he asked, his blue eyes softened as Erik looked like he was having a conjured memory attack.Was it because of him?"I'm sorry." he apologized sincerely and backed away from him.Usually when he annoyed his friends it was best to not be seen or heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm
"I....It's fine........" Erik murmured and put a shaky hand over his right eye. "Your name just reminded me of someone........"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm
"D-Do you wanna h-hear me count to s-sixteen?" Winry asked, slowly and cautiously making his way back and lifting his book from the table.Again, he sat on the table top and disregarded the chair as if he didn't see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm
Erik ran his hand through his hair, his right eye staying closed the whole time, then looked up at... Winry. "Why would you do that?" he asked softly and blinked wearily.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 pm
"Oh, I count to sixteen to get an education because my mother wants me to graduate so I can get out of the house already." he replied, reffering to his own previous offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ( )

♫ ♪ Haiii;

The boy was about to say his name, but another man came in, They were getting a tad too loud, therefore she signed out the Arithmetic book and exited the library.-Pyon

Character Information <3

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 pm
"How does counting to 16 give you an education?" he asked then looked out the door. Aiya left. He let out a long sigh. Perhaps it was for the best, unless she told anyone else about his small episode from a while ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:14 am
" It's a headstart to it anyway." Winry said, pointing to the book with an illustration of sixteen cupcakes."Did I make your girlfriend leave?Ooh, Winter's a good boy and does nothing wrong." he whined, and hit himself upside the head.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:53 pm
"Heh..... I have no girlfriend. At least not anymore." the depressed man chuckled softly as he ran a hand through his black hair. There it was again, that name. Winry. The word made him twinge a little. "Is there a... a nickname you go by?" he asked the boy, not in the mood to say his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 pm
Winry drew in his legs and set his chin between his kneecaps." Call me Baby Baer please!"he said, and laid down with his head dangling over the edge of the table.It was like he needed to move around."Is it true that if you're upside down for a really long time....your blood'll rush to your brain?"he asked,testing his own question.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

x-Briee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:42 pm
hello i liek ur pst styles. can u tell mw where do i get them? I want to joing how i join someon help?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Awe~ Are you new?
Of course you can join! There are others that have way better posts than mine though sweatdrop

I think AwsomeNerd could explain it because I don't know how to give out instructions.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Mistress Deyanira

Beloved Giver

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:15 pm
Leako looks up seeing all those people talking, she mumbles to her self, "guess [people dont know how to be quiet." She chuckles softly to herself and continues reading.User Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff