Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Savages Survival [Group 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Beejoux rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:17 am
Er, spoke too soon. It HAD been going pretty darn well, but a gentle bump along the track, apparently a sharp rock, resulted in an unhappy little crack and fallowing hiss of steam as a bit of the sled melted. That wasn't good, that wasn't good at all!

Clearly he would have to pay a little more attention as he made his way down the glowing river of magma. Of course how do you look out for rocks that were no bigger then pumpkin seed peeking out of lava when your speeding along it?

Short answer; you don't. You pray to Jack you don't hit another one and hang on tight.

(Roll 2, issues 1)  
Beejoux rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 am
Perhaps his little show of devotion payed off after all. The first little bump had been worrying, but for the next minute or two the ride was incredibly smooth. This didn't mean the boil had time to relax though, no sir. He was still barreling down a burning river of lava on the sled made of ice. His grip on the edge of the thing was vice like, and he was staring at the path ahead unblinking.

Crazy exam was crazy! But had he expected less from Savage? No, no he had not.

(Roll 3, issues 1)  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 am
Aiming hadn't really been one the boils mind as he rode down the river on his icy sled, but it should have been. Eventually the path did curve a bit, and Seiji, doing his damnedest to keep an eye out for any and all threatening rocks, had rather stupidly assumed the sled would turn itself to follow the flow of the river.

He'd been wrong. So very wrong.

When the river turned the edge of the sled did not and the resulting bounce of the icy side off the bank sent another threatening crack along the base of the sled, and the following his had the ghost boil grimacing. "Jack Damnit!" He had to pay attention, but damnit there were too many things to try to watch!

(Roll 4, Issues 2)  
Beejoux rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 am
Path clear ahead? Check.
Hands properly placed for future turning? Check
Prayers to Jack for survival? Ongoing.

Be it divine intervention, actual skill, or pure blind luck, Seiji managed to coast down a lengthy section of river without anything further happening to his sled beyond expected melting.

Well not quite expected, confiding it was lava he was riding over it. It should have exploded into steam the second it hit it, but it was normal enough for the situation.

Further praying commenced.

(Roll 5, Issues 2)  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 am
Apparently Jack had a wonderful sense of humor.

The sled carried on it's merry way down the river until something small and sharp dragged along the bottom with the sound of nails on a chalk board. The boil riding on top cringed, then turned slowly down to look a the state of his sled. A very large crack had formed along the entire length of the bottom and after a second or two smaller ones began to spiderweb out from it. "No, no no."

Pleading with it was futile. The more he protested the spread of cracks the worst they seemed to get until the entire board was completely covered. "Aw Jack." As famous last words went, he could have done better.

Another small pebble in the lava was all it took to shatter the sled beneath him and Seiji didn't even have time to cry out in pain before falling back into the all consuming burn of the lava. Clawed fingers slipping below last as he reached desperately for help that wasn't there. He'd known they'd materialize moments later on the sidelines, Savage had told them so, but that didn't keep the blind panic from washing over him the instant before 'death' ceased all thoughts completely.

He reappeared on the sidelines with eyes wide and skin and clothing smoking. Chest raising and falling in quick breaths that he didn't even need, but some habits died harder then others. "********, that sucked hard."

He had made it pretty damn far though, and for that he was proud.

(Roll 6, Issues 3 - FAIL)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 am
"HA!" She couldn't help it! She had just witness one of her longest standing friends and now most hated person get fried alive. Sarias couldn't do anything BUT laugh at what happened as she waited for him to gather himself back on the ledge over looking the lava.

"Fail much?" She teased as he form began solid once more, her own form leaning over his with a devilish smile. "If it wasn't because you did only slightly better than me that am not berating you more, feel honoured." She signalled for the bowing and the kisses of feet to commence. No one can say Sarias didnt have a heart....it was just black and decaying.....and not inside her ribcage..

matisha

Business Vampire

AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 am
After what had felt like an eternity, wherein the young witch had done little to speed the process besides generally mope, Belladonna FINALLY received the letter she had not known she had been waiting for. She had not known it would be a letter, but after considering it for a moment (which had lasted the duration of her little scurry down to Savage's office) she realized it was only natural. It wasn't as though whoever her examiner was would knock on her door and politely implore her to come take her Year Two exam. That was just silly!

But nonetheless, it was time to take her exam. It was time to see if all that she had suffered through the year (for now she viewed it as 'suffering' rather than as 'experiences') was enough. It was time to see if she could make it to Year Two.

Unfortunately, she was horribly dressed for the occasion. Since her self-imposed confinement Belladonna had taken to a rather... Lackluster appearance. Today she had tried a little, wearing a nice skirt with a rather fluffy petticoat under it, but that had been the extent. A pink and black hoodie had been tossed on top of it and a pair of ratty sneakers completed the ensemble. Not her best, but all this lava and heat was making her wish she had dressed in a more scandalous manner.

"Sled. Lava. Alright... Um... Here... We go?" Belladonna murmured as she stepped onto the sled, her fists clenched tight around it in hopes she wouldn't die. But holding onto the sled in such a manner proved unsuccessful for the witch as one finger glanced too close to the lava and she drew it back to her chest, screaming as loud as possible.
"HECATE IN HELL!" She popped the wounded finger into her mouth in attempt to cool it, but the pain persisted and already she was feeling down.

Passes: 0/9
Trouble: 1/3  
AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:52 am
A quick flash of movement back toward the front of what used to be the class caught Belladonna's eye and she couldn't help but crane her neck back. Already 3 of her classmates had been eliminated (one of whom she knew in passing, for Junko was dating him... Or they might not be together anymore, Belladonna didn't know. Without social interaction she was completely out of the loop, but she was already making notes to herself to go ask him after the exam if he and Junko were still together) and it was only her and one other student left. They were ahead of her, so Belladonna couldn't tell if it was a ghoul or a boil, but it didn't matter. They had to make it!

"I really like you, erm, outfit!" She shouted ahead to the remaining student. "Its a nice color!" Oh. She was out of practice on this whole compliment thing. But that didn't matter! What mattered was getting ahead! So with all the conviction of her former glory, Belladonna pushed off the ledge that separated her from life and lava and glided forward on her sled.

Pass: 1/9
Trouble: 1/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:58 am
OOC: : D Its overall with the rolls. 9 rolls. They dont all have to be passing <3 Like you can get 7 good rolls and 2 bad and still pass :]] long as its total is 9  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm
3rd try!  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm
AyeAvast
3rd try!

Herp a derp, helps if I roll!  
AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 pm
AyeAvast
AyeAvast
3rd try!

Herp a derp, helps if I roll! Sorry about that. D:

That push did a little more good than Belladonna thought as she happily coasted through the lava. Well, as happily as one can coast through lava. If she were being honest and speaking out loud, she would have let the group know how she really felt, which was mostly scared. And very nervous. And a little hungry. But more thirsty than hungry because lava is very warm. Warm enough that the witch had rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie and was considering actually taking it off. Thankfully she had on a lace-cami underneath... Didn't she? Hmm, maybe not...

Pass: 2/9
Problem: 1/3
Roll: 3/9  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 pm
"Well... It is rather warm in here..." The witch mused to herself after a few more moments of consideration. And she had that little shirt on under her hoodie, no big deal!
But as Belladonna reached down to pull off an extra layer of clothing, she reached too quickly and rocked her sled a little so that a large glob of lava ate it up with a loud sizzle. The witch froze in mid-undress, her pink eyes wide as she stared at the chunk of her sled that was now missing. One more slip up and she was done for...

Pass: 3/9
Trouble: 2/3
Roll: 4/9  
AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 pm
Freezing seemed to work well as the sled glided on its way, unimpeded by anymore lava or melting. Belladonna didn't want to chance it, so she kept perfectly still, her arms crossed over her body and her hoodie half lifted to reveal the waistband of her skirt and one tiny sliver of pinky-peach skin.

"Oh Hecate, please let me pass...I can do this!" She mumbled, still frozen in place.

Pass: 3/9
Roll: 5/9  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm
Another few moments passed of just sitting perfectly still and Belladonna could feel her muscles shaking. It wouldn't do her any good to be stuck in this strange position, so as slowly as possible she lowered her arms to a more natural position. Instead of in a state of undress, she now crouched on the sled, her palms pressed flat against its cool surface.
This seemed to be going a little better, but the witch was still cautious.

"Oh Hecate, please let me pass... I'll be good, I promise! I'll go to all my classes and do my homework and... OK. I'll be good, I promise, but I won't go to ALL my classes, because you and I know that's just asking for too much."
At least she was honest...

Pass: 4/9
Roll: 6/9  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items