Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply Anime -- おたく ♥
Hello~!^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 am
LuckyBadger
Whatever a person's orientation is, they're all fine. People are what people are. People need to get over their negative prejudices and just accept things. While it annoys me slightly when I meet a cute girl who turns out to be a lesbian, I can't fault her for being what she is. I've only ever had one girlfriend, and she was bisexual, and I loved her all the same.

Highly agreeable.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am
hey, most have a bicurious moments. trust me, i know. i'm......kinda bicurious. sweatdrop and never told anyone, except for my "sis" (aka my bestest best friend in the whole wide world that i consider as my sister 4laugh ) believe it or not, i've never had a bf/gf, but i have a crush on a guy since like the 6th grade, (i'll tell the story about that some other time) and my sis has had a crush on a guy since the 2nd grade. he, in a sense, didn't accept her love back, saying that he "wanted to hang with his buddies" (he was in the air force). we both joked "hey, if it doesn't work out with the guys.......their is always trying love with a girl", which is funny because one of her college friends is a lesbian and has a gf and she's been trying to get my sis to be a lesbian like her, but mostly kids about it because my sis is straight  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

DejireiChan

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:27 pm
LuckyBadger
Whatever a person's orientation is, they're all fine. People are what people are. People need to get over their negative prejudices and just accept things. While it annoys me slightly when I meet a cute girl who turns out to be a lesbian, I can't fault her for being what she is. I've only ever had one girlfriend, and she was bisexual, and I loved her all the same.

I agree with you fully; you love who you love. And no one can change that fact no matter how much they judge.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 pm
LuckyBadger

I've had one girlfriend who was also....well she believed she was bi so yeah.... xp I don't judge anybody on what they like.  

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jinngle-bells

Married Strawberry

4,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 pm
Chief Shu
LuckyBadger

I've had one girlfriend who was also....well she believed she was bi so yeah.... xp I don't judge anybody on what they like.

sorry to butt in like this. sweatdrop ...but, that's why I heart luv heart this guild. 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm
Jinngle-bells
Chief Shu
LuckyBadger

sorry to butt in like this. sweatdrop ...but, that's why I heart luv heart this guild. 3nodding 4laugh

It's okay. smile  

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jinngle-bells

Married Strawberry

4,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:42 pm
Chief Shu
Jinngle-bells
Chief Shu
LuckyBadger

It's okay. smile

Hm? What's okay? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 pm
...everything....lol! Yeah so how did you make that smile thing I want to know.  

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jinngle-bells

Married Strawberry

4,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:47 pm
Chief Shu
...everything....lol! Yeah so how did you make that smile thing I want to know.

[qoute="Jinngle-bells"]Hm~?...what smile thing? emotion_zzz (?)  
Anime -- おたく ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff