Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Circe's Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:24 am

chimarii: piscita = chii = danny
Scy: anthony is Ahm
chimarii: failure = dhs = nyyrikki
chimarii: deviantbop = mk = calder
Scy: hans is toby
Scy: meru is merope
ellixis: scarabaei - prox - Nahm
Scy: MK is calder
Scy: youdie is demi
Scy: usa is scara's GF

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm
Start RP for:
Circe x Mortimer
Circe x Jack

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Meta - Space
Meta - Couch
Meta - Group 17  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 pm
D;  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm
Start RP for Needle & Circe  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm
KianNala16 = ~Kiana_Nala~ = Circe Livionia
Undead Thespian = Rabid Ice Weasel = Taryn
aphasicdragon - Grey Dragon, with Jove.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm
Finally went back through and tallied up posts for Space:

WC: 1154 - Minus her taking a piece of Red

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circe found herself stumbling around the field dodging what was going on around her. She was on the edges of what was going on, trying to figure out what she should do and what exactly had happened while she was trapped within the hell house. As she decided that's what it was. From her vantage point she could see that there were students fighting something. They looked almost human, were they reapers? Then it finally dawned on her that no they were not reapers but hunters! What were they doing here? Why weren't the teachers getting them back to the school for safety? At least the first years who had didn't know yet how to fight. Circe gently banged her head on a rock. "This is not good." She said to herself as she looked in her bag. Right about now it would have been nice to have a minipet.

As she closed her bag back up she rose from behind the rock. She was going to be okay. Maybe she would see Sheridan, Rain or even her friend Mortimer. Oh how nice it would be to find a familiar face among this.

While looking out from behind her rock once more Circe noticed a monster ghoul writhing in pain not but a few feet away from her. She hadn't seen who had hurt her which left her a little afraid of what might be lurking just on the other side of her large rock. Then once the ghoul was passed out she unknowingly rolled down the hill. "Oh jack muffins." Circe said as she watched with wide eyes. Should she risk following the giant bear or stay where she was?
Finding the bit of compassion she had in her body for another soul she quickly jumped down the rocks, trying her best not to fall on her face. She stopped short as she noticed a boil with the giant monster ghoul. Were these two friends? Was he going to help her? Hmmm..... I might just be in the way if I continue down there. But the chance to find safety with others might be a waste for me to pass up. She thought to herself. Only one way to know.

With that she continued down the rocks face only to end up in almost a barricade of thorns. "Uhm... Hello." Circe said with a nervous voice as she held on tightly to her bag. "I have a first aid kit just in case it can be of use for..." Her gaze fully turned to the ghouls wounds. "That looks horrid." She said with a scrunched up nose.

At the response of the ghoul Circe set down her bag near her and opened it up to reveal the first aid kit. "I have tons of bandages. Will these work?" She asked pulling out a roll of large sized bandages, smiling widely. "I came prepared for the largest of injuries." She replied as she pulled out a pair of scissors from the kit. Taking a moment Circe looked towards Barth and Calder. "I have some bandages for you two as well."

Circe looked back in her bag at the pumpkin pill as it sat there boldly. She hadn't needed to use it yet but that didn't mean she wouldn't need it later. Was she willing to give up her only one for a stranger? Sure these were trying times but this went far beyond her kindness on even the best of days. Deciding she wouldn't say anything about it she looked back at Mandy. "Did you leave it up there on the rocks? You tumbled down them." Circe said, unsure if Mandy knew what had happened while she was knocked out. "I'm Circe by the way." She said to the small group. "Do you know what exactly... happened?" Circe asked displaying that she hadn't been in the battle long enough to know exactly what was going on.

Circe stood there in front of Barth and Mandy in complete and utter shock. Her body felt paralyzed from the idea that one of their own teachers had turned against them or had turned into, well that! "I don't understand... Why don't the teachers portal us out of here?" She asked truthfully. "And nice to meet you guys." Circe said to the group.

Her eyes were drawn now to Barth. He looked like he had been through the ringer as his eyes seemed to have bags on their bags. Those were a lot of bags to have under one's eyes. "You....... Really look like you could use a spa day." She said with a slight smile. Her childish nature was coming out, but hopefully it would lighten the mood a bit. Hopefully.

"Are you serious?!" Circe exclaimed at the idea of them being bait for whatever was going down. "So the teachers just tossed us here to fit their own needs? Oh how freaking wonderful." She said, folding her arms across her chest. "Oh I hope someone on that side keels over. 'Bout time I got even." At that moment the tattoo's on her body moved slightly against her skin in agreement that bringing the dead back to life, so to speak, would be a good idea. Circe looked over towards Mandy once more. "This pin of yours. Will it help you fight?" She asked now standing up and putting her bag back on, moving slightly towards the rocks.

Circe stood there in front of Barth and Mandy in complete and utter shock. Her body felt paralyzed from the idea that one of their own teachers had turned against them or had turned into, well that! "I don't understand... Why don't the teachers portal us out of here?" She asked truthfully. "And nice to meet you guys." Circe said to the group.

Her eyes were drawn now to Barth. He looked like he had been through the ringer as his eyes seemed to have bags on their bags. Those were a lot of bags to have under one's eyes. "You....... Really look like you could use a spa day." She said with a slight smile. Her childish nature was coming out, but hopefully it would lighten the mood a bit. Hopefully.

"Are you serious?!" Circe exclaimed at the idea of them being bait for whatever was going down. "So the teachers just tossed us here to fit their own needs? Oh how freaking wonderful." She said, folding her arms across her chest. "Oh I hope someone on that side keels over. 'Bout time I got even." At that moment the tattoo's on her body moved slightly against her skin in agreement that bringing the dead back to life, so to speak, would be a good idea. Circe looked over towards Mandy once more. "This pin of yours. Will it help you fight?" She asked now standing up and putting her bag back on, moving slightly towards the rocks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm
Couch Meta - WC: 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the pain from burning and freezing to death dissipated she found herself waking up in a new place. How had she gotten here? Her body no longer hurt, which was a wonderful change considering what she had just been through. Circe found herself a little disappointed that she died from such an attack and never had even gotten the chance to kick someone in the tail end. Oh well. She would get her revenge later.

Trying to stand up now she gazed around the room noticing a large barricade of.. couches? What was going on here? Her face showed her utter confusion at the situation as she stepped closer to the group of students that were huddling around behind the couches. "What in the world is going on?" She said more to herself then anyone else.

Taking the chance to gaze up over the couches, Circe noticed white puff balls floating through the air on the other side. Holy jackdonalds! She thought to herself as her jaw dropped open. Quickly she dropped down to sit on her butt, her legs pulled tightly against her chest, arms laying haphazardly around her. "This... Is... It has to be.... I really am dead." Circe said with wide eyes, unable to believe that what was happening around her was actually real.

Circe was still lost in losing her marbles that she hadn't noticed the naked man-boy-thing and his friends fighting just feet away from her. However, that all changed when she noticed him walking--limping-- his way in front of her line of sight. If it was even possible her eyes went wider then they had been before and she found herself choke on a breath of air.

She must be dead. Surely something that hot could not be real. And low and behold he was in a skirt like thing. Seriously?! Circe calmed herself down and stopped making goo-goo eyes at him as she stood up once more. She quickly walked over to the large draugr, trying her best not to smile like some fan girl. However her happiness was short lived as a flying blonde jumped on his back and began biting him. Was this his ghoulfriend? Or just some psycho girl vying for his attention?

Either way she was going to make sure she had, had her chance with him. "Hello." She said with a smile to the boil, obviously getting her flirt on now. "My name's Circe."

Circe was taken by surprise at the boils lack of flirtation back at her. Was he blind? She had zero tolerance for guys not flaunting over her when she made the move first. After all she was pretty hot. The thousands of guys who had tried and failed to get with her were testament to that. "Herryk, what a handsome name for a boy like you." She said with a wink, trying her best to ignore the 'Freya' that was biting her temporary fun.

Her gaze now turned to the boo with wide eyes. What the jack were these things? "I think not." She said with a low voice to the Boo, showing that she was staking her claim if anyone was going to. Her eyes shifted to Freya, giving her the stink-eye right back. Then she looked back at Herryk with a cocky smile. "You shouldn't worry about that." Circe said making an insinuation towards both the boo and the ghoul. Her attention was once again taken away from the boil as she looked at the fireboo. "You can have her." She said simply.

Circe once again found herself confused at the lack of flirtation. Was he playing hard to get? Well, she wasn't about to lose that was for sure. "Thank you." She said stepping slightly closer to the boil and winking. "I am new to the school. How nice of you to notice." Circe said with a smile. However that quickly faded as Freya stepped up to the plate now.

She laughed a little at the ghouls response. "Yeah it did. Although, you were safely tucked away in here." Circe said with a cocky grin. She placed her hand on her hip as her tattoo's moved slightly. "We'll see about that." She responded confidently.

Circe found herself slightly taken aback by the revelation that the two were dating. Or that the girl was REALLY that bold. Either way Circe wasn't one to go around grabbing crotches for the fun of it. Even a sexy boil like this was not worth it. Deciding she would take one more hit, "well that's good. Seems like that is something you would be good at since you couldn't stand to fight." Circe said with a laugh.

Finally Circe turned her attention to the boo. "Like you could get with either of them." She said, not realizing that it came off as more of a compliment to Freya. "You are just... A giant puff ball of heat." Circe said now distracted by something out of the corner of her eye. Was that Mortimer? "MORTIMER MY LOVE!" She said with a large smile, obviously excited to see the boil. "Hold that thought." She said to Herryk and Freya. Circe quickly ran over to Mortimer, jumped onto him and wrapped her legs and arms around him. "I've missed you!"

With that Circe found herself unable to control her anger. She let go of Mort with one of her arms and held Freya wrist. "He's mine. Back off." Circe said with fire in her eyes. If there was one thing she would not stand for it was someone messing with her Mortimer. Sure he didn't know he was her's yet, but she didn't care. Reapers had to look after their zombie friends. "Sure. We can do that later I guess. But right now, Mortimer is MINE to deal with." Circe said, her anger flaring once more. She turned to look at Mortimer. "Because he's my awesome sauce." Her love once again breaking through and gushing all over the poor boil.

Circe frowned slightly at Mort's lack of enthusiasm and what Freya might have whispered in his ear. She certainly didn't like others touching him. He was hers and that was the end of that tale. Then it dawned on her that she could feel his cold his against hers and pulled herself off of him, but left an arm tied around his. "Why are you.... Pretty much naked?" Circe asked as she looked down at his pretty skirt looking thing.

She lightly poked his side with her finger. "Were you being naughty Mortimer?" Circe smiled boldly, trying to get him out of his shell a bit. After all what were friends for? "And..... How do you know that chick with the muscles?" Circe asked, her face and voice now turning stern.

Circe didn't mind the reactions she often got from Mortimer most of the time. In fact she actually liked seeing the boil go through emotions bit by bit. While she was listening to Mortimer talk she could see the two love birds in the corner and tried her best not to shake her head. It was obvious the two were madly in love with each other, and to the point where it looked... Aggressive. Yes, definitely that.

With a smile she lightly brushed his arm. "I was kidding Mortimer. I know you're a good boy." She said, trying to reassure him that she was indeed kidding. After all Mortimer was her only friend here. "A big fish? Minty water?" Her head tilted slightly to the side in confusion. Was that even possible? After what she had been through, yes. At the notion that Mortimer helped Freya she frowned once more. "I'm glad you helped people. But, why her?" Circe said with emphasis on the her part. She didn't like the idea of Mortimer being friends with that girl. Although, it could just be because she was denied by the boil for some flirtation and the fact that she touched her Mort.

Deciding to change the mood a bit Circe laid her head gently on Mortimer's shoulder and looked up at him. "So have you had at least some fun in this place?" She asked curiously. It certainly didn't seem menacing.

Circe raised her hands as to say she wasn't going to pressure him to answer her now. But she did really want to know. "Well I suppose that's okay. Although, I could die happy without the idea of you being near her." She said patting his arm, still frowning. "I'm proud of you though." Circe said looking up at him. That was when all hell broke loose.

As the room changed and then changed back Circe found herself looking rather, plump.

"HOLYJACKNIBBLETSOFJOGNOBERS!" Circe yelled as she spun around looking at herself. She was one of those puff things. No!!!! She thought to herself with tears in her eyes. This was certainly not fair. As she looked at Mort she pouted her lip. "Morty, what happened?!" Circe asked as she floated upwards. Uh oh. How did she steer this thing? "Uh--- Help!" She said as she wiggled her stubby arms towards the boil-boo-thing.

As Circe floated up and up towards the ceiling, unable to control where exactly she was going she looked over at the screens at Freya's tone of voice struck her as odd. "What. What just happened?" She asked with wide eyes as she looked at the screen with disbelief. "Red.... She's.... She's dead." Circe said, her voice broken.

As Circe sat there in Mortimer's arms she found herself over whelmed by tears for a teacher she had never known, and in fact at the beginning of the event disliked. But now that she was dead life seemed empty. How was that possible? How could she miss someone she never knew. At that moment her mind retreated to the battle. Of seeing Mandy, Barth and Cadler mangled from fighting. She hadn't had a scratch on her. She felt ashamed that she had done so very little to help in the fight. Sure, she had been there. But being there wasn't help at all.

Circe lightly rubbed her boo face against Mort's, their tears mixing together in a giant mess. Her arm lightly touched LM's in an attempt to help comfort her as well. There was nothing left to feel but sadness. Sadness, and broken hearts.

Circe had to ignore what LW and Mortimer said for a moment as she responded to what the Boo Buster said. "I'm not going to stand for this." Circe said as she wiggled free of Mortimer, regretting for a moment doing so.

Yes! She had dodged his vacuum of hell. As she floated around in a circle, trying to right herself she noticed that others were starting their attack on the boo buster. That was exactly what she was going to do. If Red could do it, she certainly could find the power within herself to do it too.

When she was righted again Circe soared towards the boo buster. She hit him as hard as she could, thankfully hitting her mark. As she moved out of the way of any possible attack she grinned. The first attack she had ever made and it was a direct hit. Oh how proud she felt at that moment.

It was over. As they all returned to their student forms and dropped from the air, Circe landed on her butt with a loud thump. "Ouch!" She exclaimed a bit louder then she had needed to. As she rose to her feet she walked over to the Fu Dog, looking at each one. It was fitting that they suffered a loss as well. Sad, but true.

She looked at the door she was choosing to go through. It seemed like an eternity since she had passed through the doors to the hell house with Rain and Sheridan. Which made her wonder. Where were they? Were they still alive? She needed to find them. With that she passed through the door.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm
Group 17 Meta - WC: 1490

When they walked into the house Circe hadn't noticed right away that she was up high until she looked over the edge of the platform, almost slipping off the edge. Thankfully she hadn't. That probably wouldn't have been a very pleasant sight, splattered necromancer. Although, Rain would probably be very happy with the option of a meal before they continued on. Sheridan on the other hand probably would have just rolled his eyes and decided it wasn't worth the cost of using one of the pumpkin seeds as there would be one more for him or Rain if they should need it later.

Circe was using her method of eenie-meanie-minie-mo to decide which slide she would go down until Rain made the decision to go down the B slide. Obviously it was for her own zombie reasons that she had chosen to go down that particular slide. But since Circe lacked good decision making she decided she would follow her down slide B and just hope that it turned out to be the right one. She turned to face Sheridan before she walked to the slide. "I'm going to follow her down slide B. You can choose to follow us or go down one yourself." She said with a grin, signifying that she really would be fine with whatever decision he chose for himself as she couldn't control him. Unfortunately.

Deciding it was time for her to move on down the slide so Rain wasn't waiting to long for her and move on to whatever was next after her. She stepped forward slowly, walking towards the beginning of the slide. After taking a deep breath she reached the slide and looked down it. Sadly she couldn't see the bottom which didn't help make this decision any easier. Not that it would be if she could see what laid below. With a quick closure of her eyes Circe sat down and pushed herself down, a light scream escaping her lips which was unreadable as to being a scream of fear or excitement. Now to see where the slide took her!

Circe made a loud thud when she hit the ground of the lower level. She stood up quickly just in case Sheridan should come down the same slide as her and Rain. When she was on her feet she rubbed her butt lightly, not paying attention to what the zombie was doing. "I don't think he is--" Circe had begun to say to Rain only to be cut off by her running over to where he had landed. "Well someone certainly made the wrong decision." She said with a shrug, looking around the room, finally setting her sights on a door that appeared to lead to another room. Not caring what was going on with the other two she walked to the door, opening it slowly. "I wonder where this goes." Circe said as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

Once she was in the room Circe found herself in what appeared to be the basement of the house. How had she managed to get in here? Oh well, this place was definitely not as it appeared. As Sheridan and Rain made their way into the room the door slammed shut behind them and it sounded like it locked. Quickly she made her way to the door and tried to open it. Being in confined spaces was not her ideal situation and this just made her skin crawl. As she pulled on the door she realized there was no way she was going to get out. That was when she began to hear what sounded like laughter. Someone was taunting them. Circe held back her tears but a small scream echoed out from her. Not realizing it she found herself hugging her bag for comfort. Sadly she had forgotten her Mort de Rot bear in her room, which meant there was nothing to ease her fears now. "I don't like this room. It's scary!" Circe said to Sheridan and Rain. As the room seemed to morph there appeared a table in front of them with a puzzle on it. Oh why did there have to be a puzzle! As Sheridan and Rain tried their best with the puzzle it was apparent that Sheridan would be the one to figure this out. "Maybe if I put this there... And this here..." Circe said as she made a attempt at the puzzle. Solved puzzle. With a smile she concluded that it was finished. With one glance at Rains it was apparent she was certainly not any closer to the right answer then Circe was. But then when she looked over at Sheridan she realized his was right. "That's the right answer! How did you know?" She asked with shock. As the loud voice yelled out Circe found herself clinging to the boils tail, unable to hide the fear that was building up within her any longer. When the door opened and the burst of light came from the other side Circe was the first one to run through and and cling to the ground. "Freedom!" She exclaimed with excitement.

However, her happiness was short lived as she worked up the courage to look around the room. It was apparent then that there seemed to be other things watching them unlike before. Circe managed to lift herself off of the floors surface and walk over to the doors, looking at the small statues in front of them with curiosity. They were so tiny! "So adorable!" Circe said, almost seemingly to forget everything else about the room. When they began to talk she felt as if she was going to jump out of her skin at that very moment. "They can talk..." She said as she placed a hand on her head. As she listened to them she found herself needing to make yet another decision. Didn't they realize this was something she wasn't very good at?

Circe looked from Rain to Sheridan as they talked about the rooms. "Maybe neither one knows what is behind their door or neither one is the way out." She said, taking the time to think over the negative possibility. After all, it was possible. She felt more comfortable in this room despite whatever it was underneath their feet. She couldn't see it so for all she knew it could just be a giant zombie worm, that thought gave her some comfort. Circe was surprised at how fast they had gone with Rain's decision but she seemed to have the luck of getting the right answer. So maybe this would be no different. Circe went a long with her team mates decision, but found herself wanting to go through the left door. "You better be right." She said with a sigh as she was pulled through the door by Sheridan.

Circe didn't notice what she had said had hurt Rain's feelings and certainly hadn't meant it to be that hurtful, after all Rain was her friend. But one problem she had was that she was honest no matter if it hurt someone's feelings or not. As they passed through the door and the room began to turn to lava her eyes went huge. What was up with these teachers? Were they trying to kill off their students? Or were they hoping to weed off the ones who failed their tests last semester? As only the strong survive or whatever.

When they were safely behind the shut door she let out a large sigh and looked at her group with solemn eyes. "What is wrong with this place?!" She exclaimed. It was certain by the time this was all over that she would have nightmares for months to come. Oh what a joy that would be. NOT!

Circe was caught off guard by the appearance of the two statues that now stood before them. It reminded her of the room they had just come from and it made her feel less then comfortable about what was to come. She knew either path was not necessarily one she really wanted to choose. But after hearing what both Sheridan and Rain said she found herself wondering. Was fate already written or could she change it as she went along? Thinking back the rooms and how they got to where they were it was not fate in which got them there, it was their own choices. Circe looked to her team mates for a brief moment. Her decision making was terrible, but if she chose wrong it could very well be the end of her. "I choose my own fate." Circe said hesitantly. "Or else I would have never made it this far. If fate had chosen for us then we wouldn't have had the choice to come here." Circe said with a smile to her team mates. "Cause we rule." She winked at her group with a large grin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm
ORP Word of the trials WC: 1322

Circe had sat silently through assembly, sitting off by herself near the back of the stands. She mentally went through her ritual of deciding things and by shear luck of the draw ended up on the decision that she would participate in this event. Though she wondered if the decision she was making was the right one or not. "Oh well." Circe concluded with a shrug. Quickly she rose to her feet as the students began to file out or group up to gossip about what might be going down soon.

Simply shaking her head Circe continued to make her way down the stands. When she reached the final bench she stopped, still standing on it's hard surface and placed one hand on her hip, tapping her fingers against her belt. So three students to a group at minimum. And what else did Arel say? Oh! He mentioned Y2 students. How was she going to con one of them into joining her team?

O A O

Oh dear. Things were looking grim already.

Pushing her arms out in front of her as if she could physically push the negative thoughts away, Circe sighed. This was not the time to have a meltdown of grand proportions. Focus on making a team, worry about the other details later. "I can do this." Circe said with confidence. Smiling now the blonde headed ghoul began to look around the room for some stray students like herself that might be looking for a group too, her hand raised to her brow as if she was some kind of pirate on a ship.

"Hmm.. No good." Circe said, puffing up her cheeks slightly as she scanned the students remaining in the room. Most of them had already teamed up and were trying to figure out what to do next. Though she was sure that most of the students who didn't have groups had probably already left to their dorm rooms to think about whether or not they were actually going to try in this trial or not.

Not willing to give up though she continued to scan the room until her black eyes finally rested on a boil sitting on one of the benches not to far from her. He was most certainly alone and... looking at her! Excitement surged through her limbs as she scrambled over to him as quickly as she could, mentally willing him to not already be in a group and willing to team up with her.

When she finally reached him she plopped down beside him and smiled. "My name's Circe. Circe Livonia!" She said, pure joy and anticipation dancing through her words. "Are you planning on doing the trials?" Circe asked as she crossed her fingers against her thigh opposite of him. Okay, so she wasn't sparring another moment to someone to swoop in and nab him. Poor boil knew nothing of what he was potentially throwing himself into.

Circe looked at the ghostly boil for a minute before looking down at his extended hand that went from slime to elastic? Her eyes grew larger as she took his hand and shook it, then letting go. Her black eyes swiftly went to his green one's as a large grin appeared on her mouth. "El Greco you are amazing!" She exclaimed.

And then it hit her. She was being a total derp as usual. Quickly Circe gathered herself and lightened her smile a bit. "Nice to meet you too El Greco. Do you have a nickname?" Her head tilted slightly as she tried to think of a possible nickname for him on the spot.

"Would you like to join my team?" Circe asked, clasping her hands together in a pleading gesture though her facial expression showed no signs that she was indeed desperate enough to beg. Yet.

"Elle." She repeated, mentally contemplating it for a moment. Eh, it would work for now. "A nickname?" Circe asked confused. No one had ever called her anything other then her name, well other then her mom. "No one has ever called me anything then my name." She said, trying to leave it open for him to come up with something to call her if he wanted.

Circe grinned and almost wrapped her arms around him, but managed to stop herself at the last second. Could she hug a ghost? Certainly it was possible. Then she remembered that she was trying to be less... well clingy. But she couldn't help it! There was just to much joy to be contained in herself.

"I'm glad to hear that!" She finally said, settling on just a simple response instead. Her arms twitched slightly as if they were somehow trying to communicate. Hugssss. "Do you.... Want to go find some other students to join us? We could go back to my room and have pizza while we plan out everything!" Circe said before she once more questioned his ghostlyness.

O A O DID GHOSTS EAT?

A light hearted giggle escaped from Circe before she had a chance to even think about keeping it in. Not that she would have anyways. "At least you are trying?"

"I think I will come up with something eventually soon." She nodded, confident and slightly determined that she would find a nickname suitable for this boil. IF IT WAS THE LAST THING SHE DID. Well, maybe not the last thing. But pretty close to the end of the list.

Circe shook her head slightly and smiled before standing up. "Then it's settled!" She said, then realize he had asked her a question. It took her several minutes to think of an answer, which she spent staring at the boil. "A way to gauge how good I've gotten at fighting." She responded. Since her last encounter with an enemy-- the Ginger House in the maul-- Circe had made it her mission to learn from every student that was willing to teach her how to fight hand-to-hand. Sure there was still HUGE room for improvement but she was confident enough to at least give the trials a shot. For once, she actually wanted to prove herself. To herself.

"What about you?" Circe asked, stepping down to a lower bench step.

"It's fine." She said, leaning forward and tapping his green shoulder as best she could. "That's been my answer for a long time and even now I think it still fits." Circe grinned. "But I want to show them I can be lethal." Circe added, a slight edge to her voice as her black eyes turned deadly.

Then the moment passed and she was more of her bubbly self once more. "We need a team name now! And maybe we could train together after these trails!!!" Her excitement once more breached the wall she was trying to build up, causing the ghoul to jump in excitement.

When the reaper ghoul had finished being a total spazz she looked back at Elle. "PIZZA. NOW." She said, realizing that not only had his stomach growled but the hunger bug was biting at her. Not giving him another moment to reject Circe promptly hopped down the benches and when she reached the bottom she turned and waved for the boil to follow.

Maybe it would be a good idea for her to not have any extra sugar. Oh well.

"Maybe you're right she said." Before she had hurried down the benches to her current spot. "Team Hungry?" Circe asked, tilting her head and considering it. "I like it." She said with a smile. "I think it fits perfectly." Circe nodded her head and began to walk out of the gym, making sure that he was able to keep up with her since they were heading back to her dorm room. "And maybe in the trials our outfits could be pizza, hamburgers and donuts." She half joked. "Donuts sound sooooo good. I wonder if bakery's deliver those too.." Circe trailed off.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:44 am
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 : WC - 1025

Circe had heard news of a new class that was starting up and of course the ghoul was all sorts of excited to throw herself in it. Though she had no idea what it was about. The news of Cricket being the teacher of said class only added to the excitement and anticipation as she had yet to meet this teacher. She quickly found herself a spot in the room and sat down. After Circe had claimed her spot she saw other's filing into the room and claiming their spots in the circle of desks as well. She had situated herself on the far end of the room on the right side where she was all by herself. At least until Valentino claimed the desk next to her. Turning her head so that she could fully look at the boil Circe smiled. "Hi! I'm Circe, Circe Livonia." She said in her usually chipper tone. Being a Reaper, she instantly noticed that this particular boil was undead and thus that alone made him an instant friend. Though it wasn't to hard to guess anyways what he was. When the boil had extended his hand out to her she in turn did the same, lightly shaking it, due to be unsure if this boil had a stitched arm or not. When he responded with his name her eyes went a bit wide. "That is a long name." She said in surprise, before smiling once more. "Well it's nice to meet you Valentino Johann Toscanai von Ostrich-Frankenstein." The ghoul winced when she realized she had messed up part of his name. "Do you have a nick name?" She asked as she turned herself in the chair to fully look at him. That was when she finally noticed the dried blood on his gloves.

Her black eyes focused on them as if they were sparkling diamonds. Though, it was mainly due to the fact that she found it odd that a undead would have blood on them. Then again, maybe it was from when he died? She didn't know but she was all to curious to ask as she squirmed in her seat. "How did you get blood on them?" She asked with a larger grin. "Val.." She said, pursing her lips and thinking about it for a moment. "I like that! I shall call you Val." Circe nodded. When the boil responded to her question her eyebrows furrowed together in a bit of confusion. Messy? What exactly did he do in his lab that required something with blood? She made sure to file this question away for later.

At the boils question she smiled and looked down at her legs. "Nope! As far as I can remember they have always been there. Hopefully one day I can add to them. Or more tattoo's will appear." Circe grinned, looking back up at him. "My FEAR ability comes from them. Or is them." She said, putting one finger to her chin as she thought about how to put it. "It's confusing." She finally said, smiling once more.

Circe had already taken quite an interest in this boil mostly due the fact that she was a Necromancer and he was undead, but there was something more.. Dark and sinister about him that she had yet to encounter. And frankly she found it interesting. Which was something that didn't happen very often. "Are you excited to figure out what this class is about?" Circe gushed, still unaware what she had exactly gotten herself into. Circe gingerly turned her attention from Valentino enough so that she could openly talk to the two new students who had taken up a spot near them, but still allowing conversation between them to be open. A smile almost always written on her face was once more present. "Hello teacher West!" She said, waving her hand slightly. And then she turned her attention to the other student who she did not know, Enzo. "Hello, my name's Circe. Circe Livonia!" The Reaper ghoul said as she extended her hand out to him in greeting. Today was turning out to be quite the friend making day. Or so she hoped. Circe had listened quietly to nurse Cricket talk about what their task would be, though it was extremely hard not to open it before she said to. It was like she was enticing her. When they were finally able to open them she excitedly looked to her partner who had already opened his foil. "Okay!" She said, holding still as he had instructed. Her own cheeks turned pink when she looked down to see he had started to apply the charm to her leg. Despite being a huge flirt and even being around other flirtatious men, actually being touched, like this was totally new and strange though she said nothing on the subject. As he applied the charm she took the time to go over exactly where she would place her's on him. The choice was fairly simple. His face was really the only exposed thing on him. "Hmm... I think I will put mine on your cheek." Circe told the boil merrily. Circe noticed after applying her charm to Val's cheek that a ton of fuzzy and adorable things were scampering around the room. "Awww!!!" She said, standing up from her chair and trying to catch one. Sadly the small thing ran off before she got a chance to get a hold of it. Frowning Circe put her hands on her hips, determined not to lose to a furry ball of... Well she wasn't quite sure what it was. Maybe if she was lucky West hadn't noticed. With wide eyes Circe watched as her partner landed head first into a table and then grimaced. Just as she reopened her eyes another fuzzy purple ball hopped along, running away from the various students running around trying to catch one. Smiling deviously the ghoul quickly grabbed it with her two hands and held it up like it was her almighty sword of doom. "I AM YOUR MASTER." Circe said before putting her arm back down and cuddling the soft furry creature.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 pm
Famine Trials : WC 2364

Circe's exuberance for this event had severely taken a hit when they finally arrived at the beach that day. Her nerves were getting the better of her due to the last 'field trip' she had taken which had been a death trap. Almost literally. As they made their way down the path to their allotted area Circe stuck close to Elle's side, hoping his almost calm demeanor would somehow rub off on her. Then she noticed that they had lost a team member. Zurine. Turning her head she found that the ghoul was apparently being handed something though she was unsure as to what.

When they finally reached their location and Zurine had reappeared she smiled. "So we get to play in the sand for this?!" She almost jumped for joy. It was in no way dangerous, right? "That bird can be our princess!" Circe said, looking at her other team members. It seemed like they would be more then okay for this challenge even though they hadn't won the bonus item. Circe was proud to say she was on this team.

Her black eyes eventually made their way to two tiny hermit crabs that were making their way across the sand. "Maybe they can be the knights. Or the servents." She said, picking one up in each hand and looking at her team members for confirmation. "Let's hope it's not that bad." Circe said, placing the two crabs on the other side of the moat so that they were enclosed. "I think it looks pretty." She said looking at Elle with a large grin on her face.

Her attention was turned towards the two ghouls on her team. "We should name it.... Smorgasbord!" The blonde headed reaper ghoul said excitedly, looking at their sandcastle. "It has all kinds of things in it and on it." She said as she further inspected Elle's work. "Is that a pirate?" She asked curiously before smiling. "Good job." Circe winked, giving him a thumbs up. Lucky boil now had her seal of approval. Circe watched as Elle and Holly got introduced and then looked to Zurine who stated that she would be staying behind for a while. And then Holly wanted to, too. Circe on the other hand was more then excited to see the other teams creations and meet with them too if she was lucky. Maybe she would see a couple of her friends. "I think I'm going to go look at the other sand castles." She said, turning back to Elle. "Do you want to go with me? Or do you want to stay here too?" She asked of the boil before turning and walking over to the path. Maybe today she would find that hunk of a man and flirt some. Surely he could not pass her up in her amazing swimsuit. Circe mentally decided that today she was the hottest thing to grace the beach. Circe had finally made her way back to her group's sandcastle and looked expectantly at it. Holly and Zurine had done a wonderful job protecting it. Though she wondered why they needed to protect it. Shrugging Circe made her way to the side of the sandcastle. "Oh... My... Jack." Circe said with wide eyes as she stared at the giant crab that was heading their way. Were they serious. WERE THEY?! Somehow Circe felt like no training from West or others would prepare her for this. Oh dear. She wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. But thankfully restrained herself from doing so.

"YOU SHALL FACE MY FIST CRAB KING!" Was the ghouls battle cry as she ran towards the giant crab and punched in the eye. Maybe she could render it blind and thus useless. If only it was that easy. Circe smiled as she watched her team mates begin their assault on the crab king creature. She seemed to have a much easier time in the sand at least so far. Though she did slip now and then. Taking confidence from her team members Circe lands a punch right between the eyes of the creature and was surprised to hear a crack sound come from beneath her fist. "I CRACKED IT!" She exclaimed excitedly as she got ready to deal another hit to it. Circe went to land another blow but was only met with the intense pain with hitting such a creature repeatedly with the same fist. "Time to switch." She whispered under her breath as she held her hand. It hurt. After holding her hand and blowing on it (as if that could make the pain go away) Circe decided to try using her fist one more time. It worked but once more she was faced with the pain it spout at her. Okay, new attack plan was needed. "FEEL MY WRATH ONCE MORE!" Circe cried as she closed her eyes and went to punch the crab with her opposite fist. Just as she was about to punch the creature Circe slipped on the soft sand beneath her feet and fell to the ground, luckily hitting it with her head as she fell. "Ow." Climbing to her feet the ghoul rubbed her head and stared down the evil beast. Time for her to end this foe. Well, try to anyways. Taking in a deep breath Circe lept at the creature and kicked it in it's eye, opposite of the first attack she had landed on it's eye before. "TAKE THAT!" She said with a grin as she made herself step back from the creature but not before getting hit by one of it's claws. What?! Whyyyy? QAQ She would need to hunt down Roch to heal her after this. When the giant wave crashed against the beach where their sandcastle was Circe found herself carried away at least a good few inches from her previous spot. And just like that all hell broke loose. Again. When the wave finally retreated Circe walked back over to her teams sandcastle and was shocked to see that there was a considerable amount of damage done to their sandcastle. At least it was still standing though. The blonde Reaper ghoul knelt down and began to try and put back together the sandcastle, which proved to be a rather hard task as the sand was now wet. Circe smiled blissfully at her team members. "Good work team!" She said, putting up her hand for the others to high five. And then of course Circe being Circe she got up and hugged everyone. "Let's hope no more waves come crashing down on us." She said to her team members with a sigh. Circe quickly sat back down next to Elle and held his hand in her's. "I'm sorry your castle almost got destroyed." Circe only smiled at the response Elle made when she held his hand but thought nothing of it. When he removed his hand from her's though she frowned for a slight second but quickly replaced it with another smile. "You're right. But you worked hard on making it look like that." She nodded confidently. Circe laughed and wagged her finger at him. "Oh no no no. Our team is AWESOME!" She exclaimed happily. "After the trials we should all go out for donuts and ice cream!" Circe said, looking at the ghost boil expectantly. "Please?!" The ghoul laughed. "The funny thing is, is that you came up with the name. While I'm the one that probably eats the most out of all of us." She said, patting her sides that were slim, showing no signs that she probably ate more then she needed to if at all. "Aren't boils supposed to eat more then ghouls?" She asked as she tried to remember where she heard that. Ah, it was probably one of the movies she had seen in the Movie Club at school. And then the idea hit her. "Elle! You should join the Movie Club!" Circe grinned. "It's a lot of fun and a good way to get around others too without necessarily having to talk or anything like that." She nodded and then put on her best flirtatious act. "We can go together." Circe said, trying desperately to convince him that he should in fact go. Circe smiled and poked his shoulder. "Then I challenge you to an eating contest." She said, confident that she could beat him. Though that probably wasn't the most pleasing thing she could have said as a ghoul. "I don't know what either one of us will win." Circe said honestly as she tapped her chin. "What would you like to win?"

A more devious smile danced across the Necromancer's lips at his response. Still playing the very flirtatious card, she drew the finger that had been tapping her chin down the length of Elle's arm, to his wrist. "That would make me very happy. We can even cuddle." Circe said, her smile turning more flirtatious as she batted her eyes at him. Flirting was not at all a new concept to the ghoul though like Elle it was rare that she was ever on the opposite end of it. Though that did not deter her. "Yes. If you want to?" She asked, slightly biting at her lower lip and batting her eyelashes once more.

When she saw the boils color change she let her flirting drop, thinking she had done something wrong. However, when she saw him begin to fill with color once more and even smile she cranked it back up. Though, her own cheeks turned slightly pink at him holding her hand. And then she was surprised to hear him say of course. What? He really would? Joy surged through her before it once more was put under wraps as she let her flirtatiousness flow freely. "You still didn't tell me what you might like to win." She said, raising one brow and biting at her lower lip once more. Circe was to say the least pretty taken aback by his sudden change but openly welcomed it. Even though she felt a bit giddy over his actions. "I don't think you've won quite yet." She said with a smirk. "You are up against a master." Circe said with a wink before looking down at the hands that were rubbing her palm. "But I think I can give you bonus points for that." She said, looking back up at him and leaning in just a few centimeters closer. "Because you won't be able to get any otherwise." She said, closing her eyes and nodding, then reopening them. Circe's attention turned from Elle to that of the giant tentacle that had risen up above them. All facial expressions disappeared as her black eyes went wide. And then she screamed. The absolute horror she had over this attack was just to much to handle. For just a split second, the ghouls tattoo's seemed to move and then they stopped as if what had just happened was all imagined. Thankfully she had recharged herself a bit with the flirting. Circe quickly rose to her feet and charged at the large tentacle, fist first. When she made contact her face contorted slightly as if she was absolutely repulsed by what she was touching. Which she was.

When she fulled her fist away from the creature instead of hitting her it hit their castle. "WHAT?!" "WHAT?!" Was all the Necromancer Reaper ghoul could say when she saw the giant tentacle lift from her team's castle. After all the hard work they had done not only to build it, but to repair it, it was just destroyed again. This must have been some sort of cruel joke. Circe looked to the spectator stands and shook her fist at them like some kind of old man would do if he had kids on his lawn. Deciding she would try again to hit the giant tentacle of gross, Circe charge at it once more. This time she kicked the creature and to her disgust her foot went into it. Okay, so maybe it's just one of the suckers. But it was still gross none the less. "Eww. Eww. Eww." She said, pulling her foot out of the creature and hopping a few inches back, just as it was beginning another assault on their castle. Circe was not a easily disgusted person. Though that could have been partly due to her Necromancer ways. Bugs, decay, the smell of death. Nothing that had to do with those things bothered her. But this giant tentacle? Oh. It was probably the most disgusting thing ever. To her surprise Circe noticed that this time the tentacle had done a bit more damage then before. Maybe she had actually really hurt it! It was sad to see it attacking their creation but hey! The upside was that she had improved in her fighting techniques, right? After these Trials she would have to hunt down West once more and seek further training from him.

As the tentacle lifted off her teams castle once more Circe sighed. This was just unacceptable. That was it! Circe had, had quite enough of this. And she was super exhausted. Well. No time like the present to make use of herself. Circe ran towards the Kraken with all the power she could. She knew she had one more attack left in her but she was hoping to do a lot of damage this turn.

For the most part she was successful. Sure she could have done more but since she was becoming drained of energy it didn't really matter. Circe watched as the Kraken trashed at their castle once more, thankfully since it had no eyes on it's tentacle it barely hit their castle. Taking in a deep breath Circe charged at the giant tentacle. This time she simply hit the creatures arm/leg and then bounced off, hitting the soft sand beneath her. Her breath had become a little labored and she was just done. Deciding to just lay there and catch her breath, she watched as her team members began their assault on the creature. "Go team." She barely was able to say.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:15 pm
War Trials : WC 1818

When the team had arrived at today's trial, Circe was taken aback by how windy and wet it was. Thankfully today she had brought a scarf and a hood, though her feet still had no shoes. Maybe it was because she didn't know how to tie shoe laces. Or maybe because just didn't like shoes. Unless asked, she certainly wasn't going to tell. When she heard her team leader Holly begin to talk and then finally make her choice on which path she would take Circe sighed. It would figure that there would be a ton of choices. However, THIS GHOUL HAD COME PREPARED! Those teachers, always trying to mess her up! Well today they would not be lucky. FOR TODAY SHE HAD HER HAIR STICKS!

Quickly Circe pulled one of the hair sticks out and held it on her open palm. The stick of course flew from her hand and landed just in front of the Rock Climbing course. "The decision has been made!" She said happily as she skipped over to the course and retrieved her hair stick, putting it back in her hair. "I'll see you guys in a bit." Circe said to her team mates with a smile. Though, a less of one was given to Elle. That was certainly a sore that didn't need to be picked at. As soon as Circe had turned to her course and taken one step she was instantly met with a large gust of wind. So much so that it at least pushed her back a good inch. Thankfully she hadn't blown away. But that certainly gave her one more thing to worry about. Nevertheless, she was determined to retrieve all of these flags because it meant she got some alone time. There was just far to much confusion right now for her to deal with. When Circe had received her magical bag she quickly attached it to herself. "Did you know that it's raining today?" The Lepus Guide asked, popping out of the top of the magical bag. "WHAT?!" Screamed the ghoul who had not realized she had received a Lepus Guide with the bag. "Oh. Yes I did!" She beamed to the small green creature who was padding around now in the bag. "Let's just keep you in the safe bag." Circe said as she looked at the red eyed creature.

With that she was off, climbing up the rock face. She had luckily not needed further decisions and was able to make it up a short distance to the first flag without to much of a hassle. When she did reach the flag it was the proudest moment ever. Then of course the little Lepus Guide picked that exact moment to pop out of the bag. "Did you know you just got a flag?" Circe stared at him for a moment then at the flag, then back at him. "Yes..... I did...." She said, putting the first flag in her teeth. It was time to begin the trek further up. The first flag had certainly been easy. Maybe the next one would be too? Just as the ghoul had thought this trial would be easy. Or at least easier then the last one she found herself bombarded with rocks. Lots of rocks everywhere! Quickly she started to use EVASIVE MANEUVER 42. "Did you know you are going to die here?"

As Circe looked at the Lepus Guide in shock and disbelief she felt something hard hit her in the top left hand side of her head. "That... Wasn't..." Then everything started to go black and she fell to the ground. "Did you know--" The Lepus Guide had begun to say when it popped out of the magical bag. Thankfully it realized that it's carrier was down and quickly alerted the boogeyman. "Did you know this student is actually dead on the course?" Circe had returned the next day from the infirmary. Thankfully she had only had a minor head injury and it was able to be healed rather quickly. She sighed as she looked down at her Lepus Guide. Had it not been for it's distraction maybe she would have noticed the impending rock. "This thing is going to kill me." She said offhandedly as she looked at her team mates. "Good luck." Circe said to each one, smiling once more to each of them. "I'll you you guys at the end of the day!" Circe said as she took her a stick out of her hair once more to help her decide which course she would take. Seeing as how there was no wind she quickly placed it on the ground a spun it. When it stopped it tilted towards the jungle course. "Guess this is me." Circe said, picking up the stick and putting it back in her hair.

Smiling the ghoul walked off down the path to the jungle. She hoped the outcome of today's course would be better then the last. But after yesterday, her hopes were dimming. "Did you know that you took the wrong turn?" The Lepus Guide said, poking it's small green head out of the magical bag. Oh no. Once again this thing was going to be the death of her. She could just feel it. "You know, for being a guide, you're not much of a help." Circe said with a frown as she pushed a few leaves from overly large bushes out of her way. The immense fog seemed to keep her clearly seeing the path, so it was not to far of a stretch to assume that she had indeed taken the wrong turn. Then again if it wanted to point out her short comings it would need to pick a different time. At least make itself useful! Circe sighed for probably the billionth time that day. It was soooo humid and the fog certainly didn't help the situation. And of course her mind kept returning to Elle. She knew she couldn't keep running away from him. Well, avoiding him. But it seemed like the right thing to do at the moment.

Then again it was her who started the whole flirting thing. "Why is this so confusing?" She groaned, looking down at the small Lepus Guide. "Did you know thinking out loud is a sign that you are going crazy?" The Lepus Guide replied. O A O Why was this small green creature out to get her? What had she done to it? Maybe it had wanted to be paired with someone else and since it didn't get what it wanted it was intent on making her War Trial experience horrible. Oh woe was truly her. There were so many things to worry about yet her mind always drifted back to the beach. Maybe she could talk to Zurine or Holly about this? No. What if they started to hate her because of this? Q A Q All the ghoul wanted was some friends. And some fun. But why did it always have to come to this?

Circe closed her eyes and screamed at the top of her lungs. When she had finished she opened her eyes back up and took in a deep breath, then let it out. That made her feel much better. And then she realized that there was a sign in the middle of the jungle. The sign telling her how to get back on the path! Things were finally beginning to look up. Or so she thought as she ran towards it.

When she reached the spot that she saw the sign she noticed that something seemed a bit weird with the plant life. "Did you know, you're going to die here? Her Lepus Guide only confirmed her fears as she realized that she had stepped into poisonous plants. After a few moments she started to feel light headed and fainted. Once more the Lepus Guide alerted the boogeymen that his horrible charge had gotten herself into trouble again. "Did you know I told her so?" It said to the boogeymen as they carried her off once more to the infirmary. Circe had once more been brought to the spot for the war trial to begin. However, today's weather seemed to be worse then it had been the past few days. She sighed as she closed her eyes. This was the last day to get some flags. All she needed was two. One to offset her previous failure and one to make up for today. The ghoul sighed once more, then spun around in a circle with her finger pointing out. Zurine and Holly had already left and she was left with Elle. However, she tried to take as little notice of him as she could. The situation was bad and on top of that she was utterly failing at this trial. The truth was she couldn't bring herself to face him.

When Circe came to a halt her arm was still extended, finger pointing. Quickly she opened her eyes and found herself pointing at the path of fire. Seeing as how the weather was terrible it would make sense that she got the opposite end of the spectrum, though she knew that the weather would still effect where she was. She had learned that from the past two days of War Trials.

"Let's go." The reaper said with a confident smile to the Lepus Guide. Finally she had arrived at the cave! It felt like it had taken forever to get there but, she made it. Unlike the day before. Circe groaned. That was probably her worst moment here in this trial. Then again, this Lepus Guide seemed to be foreboding. "Did you know that you are going to die here too?"

This thing would not leave her alone! She never died but... It was right on cue with something happening to her that would prevent her from going further. "I just need one flag. One flag and I'll be fine!" Circe told herself, trying to forget the Lepus Guides comment. Why had she gotten the evil one? QAQ Oh well. Taking in a deep breath the ghoul puffed out her chest and began to walk into the cave. Confidence, confidence, confidence. She thought to herself. Okay, so one flag was all she really needed. It would make her at least not feel like a total failure. Circe closed her eyes as she walked, wondering where exactly the flag might be placed. "Some place out of reach."

Just as the words had left her mouth the ghoul tripped over a hot coal and hit the ground face first. "OUUCCCHHH!!!" Circe screamed as she rolled over onto her back and held her face. Even more so then the pain, she worried that her nose might be broken. "I can't be ugly." She cried as the Lepus Guide once more went and got help. Why was she so useless?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:21 pm
Death Trials : WC 2923

Circe had awoken rather frightened when she heard a loud wham sound. What was making that noise in her room? Did someone break in? That seemed pretty impossible. Her eyes had stayed closed the whole time, but she noticed that her blankets were gone, that the incense that filled her room was also gone. So was her bed. That seemed weird. Instead she felt the cold ground beneath her, the distinct feeling of grass. And something seemed, wrong. Well, more so wrong then the other things.

Opening her eyes she found herself staring up at a black sky that was filled with a grey fog. Her black eyes squinted ever so slightly as the ghoul tried to look beyond the fog but she quickly found herself incapable of doing so. It seemed foreboding. With a light "umph" sound the ghoul rose to sit on her butt, her arms bent at the elbow, allowing her to stay up. "What's going on?" She asked herself out loud as she scanned the area around her. Rather quickly she noticed that her group members were there with her. I don't like the looks of this. She thought to herself before her eyes focused on Elle. Or him.

Well that wasn't true. The fact was she didn't like the situation they were in after that day of flirting. Things between them were strained and awkward. And the time they had spent avoiding each other seemed to make it worse, or at least it felt like that to her. Circe looked away from him, trying to avoid making eye contact. Not only did she not know what she was doing there or what the heck was going on but now she was stuck with someone she felt even more confused about. Going back to sleep sounded like a good plan right now. As soon as she heard Elle respond, Circe looked over at the boil with a slightly surprised look. Had he really just responded to her? Or was he just talking in general? A small part of her was excited and happy to hear his voice again. But then there was the confused part of her that wished he hadn't spoken at all.

"Death.... Or Conquest?" She asked in response a little quieter then necessary. This seemed to be a horrible turn of events. Well, mostly. Despite everything Circe really did enjoy Elle's company and just him in general. But once more she was reminded of what happened and the after effect. She wasn't sure why it felt so weird between them. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before and she had flirted with a ton of guys before. Only one or two had ever flirted back with her. One had made it overly obvious while the other... Not so much. But that wasn't the point! He had flirted back. So that meant it wasn't her fault anything was weird between them... Right?

Somehow that didn't seem right. "I don't like this." Circe added without much clarification as to what it was she didn't like.

And then of all things a fog creature thing appeared out of nowhere, heading for Elle. What should she do? What could she do? It seemed to be solely focused on him which meant she was in the clear. Should she let him fight alone? Or should she help? There were far to many decisions for her liking so the ghoul quickly closed her eyes and started playing eenie minie moe in her head. She just hoped in her decision making Elle wouldn't get hurt. "Attack!" Circe whispered to herself as she quickly jumped to her feet, charging at the fog creature. Her eenie minie moe method had once more chosen the path for her and she wasn't about to go against the system now. It seemed to work.... Most of the time at least. When she was behind the fog thing she put out her hands and began to make slashing motions at the fog. How did you defeat a thing like this? Once Elle had defeated the fog creature the sudden strength Circe had found dissipated however her fear of the moment didn't go away as she took in the two figures that were coming towards the direction. "Zurine, Elle, I think we should hide." She said as she walked over to the two and grabbed them, trying to pull them back behind a large rock. "Who are they? What are they doing here when everyone else is missing?" Circe asked of her teammates. Though still fully aware of the uncomfortableness of the situation she had put herself in. Circe looked at Zurine and shook her head. "But what if they are the cause of all this? Or what if they are here to fight us?" Circe asked, seeing the point in the ghouls question but still not willing to believe that they were okay. After all these were two unknown creatures. Who knew what their intentions were or what they wanted. It didn't seem like a good idea to try and test that theory now. Just as she had thought they had escaped danger or the onslaught of attacks she found herself very wrong and mistaken as another fog creature appeared and attacked her! It hadn't done much harm to her but, the fact that it had attacked her for no reason bothered her. Once more this creature talked about home. Briefly Circe wondered if these were students. But that thought quickly passed as she kicked at the creature, just barely hitting it. Once more she found herself perplexed on how to fight fog. Maybe Elle would have the right idea. "No." She whispered to herself. She was not going to ask him for help right now. What was the problem here? What had she done to deserve an attack by some fog creature? She grimaced. When Elle was being attacked she hadn't stepped in right away to help him. That was probably why she was being attacked now. Right? Circe sighed. Whatever her issue was with Elle, she needed to fix it because this was becoming a serious problem.

Quickly Circe did a swirling kick at the fog creature and watched as just as the one before it, it dissipated. She had beat it with Zurine's help. "Thanks." She breathed before sitting down and hoping that they hadn't been noticed by the two figures. All the ghoul could do was stare wide eyed, her back against the rock as she listened to the hunters talk. They had invaded their home again. Just like they had when they killed Red. Circe shuddered her hand grasped the small piece of skull she had taken from the fallen teacher she would never get the chance to meet again. She had only just gotten over the nightmares and paranoia that came with that last big event.

"They're back..." Circe said quietly even though the figures were long gone. What did they want this time? Were they here trying to kill all the students now? No. "They said something about a survivor group." Circe said a bit louder this time as she looked at each of her team mates. "Did they mean us?" She asked though she was certain she already knew the answer.

"The other sightings must be... Other students!" Circe said wide eyed. A part of her wanted to follow them and help out other students but then again, she had seen what they were capable of. She shuddered at the remembrance. Something within her told her that following them probably wasn't the best idea. They were not strong enough to fight them. No matter how badly she wished they were. It was better if they found other's, or as Elle said the Clans. Though she wondered if the Clans were here. "I agree." Circe replied with a monotoned answer before she stood up.

All she could do was hope they were making the right choice. Her attention was once more pulled to the boil. She watched as he changed his skin color and also revealed his bones. "Then we need to go find other's who can help us. I've seen the damage those hunters can do." Circe shuddered. And then she noticed something odd about the boil. For a moment she wondered if he was scared like her. Or maybe it was something else? She wasn't entirely sure. "We'll be okay." Circe managed a smile that wasn't at all confident. Then another one of those fog creatures showed up.

"Why do these things pop up at the worse possible time?" She asked herself out loud as she lunged at the fog creature. Sure it probably wasn't the best plan but it seemed to work. With a confused look the Reaper looked up at the ghastly fog creature that had intended to knock her in the head with it's. Thankfully but slightly weird at the same time it didn't. In fact, it didn't hurt her at all. She smirked, jumping back up and and then lunging at it once more. Once more she made impact and this time she was sure she did more damage.

Then she looked at Elle. "Why do those things keep popping up?" A light bulb went off in her head at that moment when she realized what exactly was going on with Elle. Circe sighed as she walked over to the boil. Then she bent down and put her hands on his shoulders. "They are attacking us Elle. Just think of this as... A class." She nodded. "And we're fighting against other students who if you beat enough the teacher will buy you a ton of new paints!" Circe added.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly like that. But it was the best example she could come up with at the moment. "For all we know this could just be some trick by the Hunters. Don't let them bother you." Circe tried to look the boil in the eyes, willing him to understand they he couldn't let this bother him or else it put them in more danger. Circe found herself once more targeted by a fog creature. She could feel that all of the fighting was starting to get to her as she now was rather fatigued. However, she wasn't going to give up. At least not right now. Circe lunged once more at the fog creature, hoping to do as much damage as she could. When the fog creature tried to land a blow on her it thankfully had missed her entirely but she was was luckily in a position now to hit it in the side of the head with her fist. Okay. One more hit. She was certain just one more hit would do it. It seemed to be weaker then the others. So... Maybe she would get lucky? Sadly just as she went to kick at the fog creature she slipped and fell back on her butt. Ouch, that had to hurt. Quickly the ghoul jumped to her feet right after the attack done by the fog creature. Tonight just wasn't her night with these things. The more she fought and the more they attacked the weaker she felt. Luckily this time when she kicked at it there was a ton of force behind it which allowed for a tremendous blow. When Circe had finally come to she found herself bound by thick ropes. What the heck had just happened? Where were they? And how in the world could they get out of this situation. However her thoughts were quickly pulled to the two figures that were standing before them. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. These weren't hunters but they seemed intent on ending them. Circe frowned. It would be their luck that while trying to find help they managed to get themselves into more trouble. Although, there was a small glimmer of hope bottled within her chest as she stared at the secretary. "Arel." She said without realizing she had actually said it. Then when she did she scrunched her eyes together and turned her head away. For a moment Circe wondered if using her FEAR ability would prove to them that they were students. But she quickly displaced that thought due to the fact that she might need to save that as their trump card later. Then again, her body was covered with rope that was probably FEAR. It wouldn't do much good to use her own at this point in time.

Circe opened her eyes and looked at her team mates then gulped. For once her loose mouth was tightly closed. She knew that she needed to find the words to tell them about the trials and what had happened, but the words wouldn't form. All she could do was hope that Zurine or Holly would have more courage then her at that moment. Or Elle would. Circe stared at the now guards that stood before her. She couldn't believe Arel had left them here and not only that, now they were facing torture. She tightly pressed her lips together. There was no chance in hell she was going to say anything that could get her teammates into further trouble. And then she realized something, the ropes that were wrapped around them were now loose! This was her chance to try to break free. Circe took sideways glances at her teammates, hoping that they were realizing that they could in fact try to escape now. With stiff movements Circe attempted to wiggle free, not at all paying attention to how obvious she looked doing so. But she didn't care. If she could get free who cared if she got a few scrapes? Shoot, she probably wouldn't put up to much of a fuss if a limb went missing so long as it meant her getting away.

Shoot. The ghoul thought to herself as she wiggled in the ropes. They weren't budging. It was then she started to get a bit more desperate and certainly a lot less careful, now there was no sign of her even trying to hide the fact that she was trying to escape. In fact she openly wiggled and writhed trying to set herself free but all in vain. The ropes wouldn't budge. Just as Circe had thought for sure she could make it out of the ropes she found herself grabbed by her by one of the guards that were watching them. As he pulled her head back she knew instantly that this was the end of the line for her. She wasn't going to scream or cry, no matter how much she wanted to do the latter as that might just bring more hunters out of the woodwork and that would just not be a good thing right now. Circe attempted with the little strength she had left to use her FEAR on the guard with the glowing daggar. Just as the tattoo's on her leg began to move and begin to tear off she felt something hard hit her back and she fell to the ground, still tied up.

As she opened her eyes, getting ready to unleash her FEAR she noticed something, her teammates were escaping. Without her. Her black eyes filled with light tears for a moment until she saw Elle making his move to escape too. And then it hit her hard. None of her teammates were going to save her. None of them were going to come back and beat up the hunters. This really was the end for her. She felt as though her heart had been swallowed up by a black hole. Thankfully for her teammates her attempts at freeing herself had caused the few guards to come to where she was, leaving her teammates free to exit the cave without fear of an attack. A small part of her felt happy that she could save her teammates by sacrificing herself, but the majority of her couldn't believe that this was happening. Maybe her and Elle hadn't been super close the last couple of weeks but that was no reason for him to leave her behind! It was a horrible thing to do as it wasn't his fault but, the ghoul couldn't help but blame and hate El Greco for all that was happening to her. Circe closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Quickly the ghoul re-opened her eyes and stared up at the other guard and a grin appeared on her face for a split second as her tattoo's on her legs lept off her body and began to attack the human boil. Just as she thought she might be able to take out a guard before she died, she felt something sharp stab her as she made a ugh sound. She could feel the pain of not only the daggar going into her body but she felt it inside her, tearing at her. And then the last thing she could hear was a ZAP! noise and then it was all over. In her final moments she didn't scream, she didn't even cry. Instead she died feeling utterly alone and angry. Angry she had been left behind. Her heart was tainted with a blackness much deeper then her eyes. The only thing that could be said about her death was that she no longer felt pain, sadness, anything. There was nothing. Her body laid still as her breathing stopped.

Circe died that day. In more ways then one.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff