Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
This is hard to do. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Tails1990
Crimson Remedy
Tails1990
I would be shocked if shane could read the real me.

I just want to know what Hamboning is.

Sorry Crimson I'm on my phone otherwised I'd hit ya up with the link. I need a regular show hamboning link STAT!
Done  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:23 pm
LOL  

Crimson Remedy

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:29 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Tails1990
Crimson Remedy
Tails1990
I would be shocked if shane could read the real me.

I just want to know what Hamboning is.

Sorry Crimson I'm on my phone otherwised I'd hit ya up with the link. I need a regular show hamboning link STAT!
Done[/quoute]

Thank you ish ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm
Eh. This doesn't surprise me. I've done similar myself. Only it was because I was ashamed of my small, and weak frame. But that was all when I was in middle school. My freshman year I grew considerably, and now I'm quite proud of my lean muscular physique.-
At least you weren't running from your life, you were experimenting. I was just afraid of facing reality :/  

FullbusterOrleans

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm
Hahahaha, insecurities, I has none. I'm fat, ugly, acne ridden, socially inept and somewhat emotionally deaf. But I don't give a ******** XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:16 am
Well, Jonathan, I'm not sure how to react to this. Though to be honest, I liked Thinking_Outside_Insanity before Crimson Remedy became an NURite. I like Thinking_Outside_Insanity after Crimson Remedy became an NURite. I now understand as to why you had your insecurities about myself. I hope that after this, we can still talk like we did in the old days.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 am
....meh.
Although, wonder how Sin will take this, 'crimson' and him were pretty close to my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:48 am
Crimson Remedy
But it needs to be done. I feel like I've been betraying you all, especially as Otokage.
*sigh* I don't even know where to begin.
Lets get some things out of the way. For starters, I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. My name isn't Madison, it's Jonathan. I'm also, Thinking_Outside_Insanity. I know I probably lost a lot of friends with that last sentence, but I'm going to keep typing anyways.
Madison, or at least the persona of Madison, was a social experiment. When I first joined Gaia, and really became a member of the Internet, in a sense, I was ignored. Horribly ignored. But I picked up on the fact that most girls were accepted. So, I decided to try and pretend to be a girl and see if I was right. I grabbed one of my mules, changed the name and the avatar and joined NUR. I was right, I was almost instantly accepted. I became Madison.
Over the years, I've had ups and downs both as myself and as Madison, she grew almost into another person. Madison even helped me over several serious issues such as my sexuality.
Don't really know what else to say here, other than I'm sorry for my deception. I would like to continue to be a part of the NUR community if I can.

Sorry,
Jonathan.

Crimson, it doesnt matter to me wether your a guy or a girl behind the mask. Your kool to rp with and we have been rping for what, a long while now. Of course, not in this guild, but others. I know a few people on gaia that have done this same social experiment. To me, it doesn't really matter...unless your flirting, then thats a totally different story lol.

I dont think anyone here will treat you any differently, you still the same person so nothing changes.

On a Funny Note  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 am
bb3000ae
I'm sure everyone here has had a mule account of the opposite gender at some point, and just like an rpc it involves a life of it's own. I know it's very hard to come out and admit it so you have my respect for that. You'll come to find even those who feel betrayed come around if they are real friends...Now im interested to see if Shane can go though and pick out people who he thinks are doing this. However doing such thing might get people pissed/offended mrgreen

Not everyone, never have I had a mule account of the female variety.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:55 am
I've known plenty like you, and it's because of that, I assume the one fail-safe rule of the internet. "There are no women on the internet."

All joking aside, I don't know you quite well, if at all, but don't sweat it.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 am
thefire158
I've known plenty like you, and it's because of that, I assume the one fail-safe rule of the internet. "There are no women on the internet."

lol.
The Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:00 am
Crimson Remedy
thefire158

lol.

I lol'd so hard to that haha  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 pm
Crimson Remedy
thefire158

lol.

I was just reading through and saw that. LOL That is a hilarious statement. xDDDDD

But dude, it really doesn't matter. People that matter are the ones that will accept you regardless of gender or sexuality. You're still a cool cat in the end. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm
Some part of me knew. after rping in havocks guild for the short time that i did, but that part was deep down and didnt care enough to reveal itself and might just be hindsight bias so wth blaugh

at least you arent phoenix neutral  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm
Crimson Remedy
thefire158

lol.

-hides notepad- I have no clue  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces