Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 pm
Wolves love three things. Food. Moons. And other wolves.

Too bad this wolf had only one of those three things: The Moon. The boy stumbled along the dark streets of Darga. He was fatigued and beat up since he had been travelling for days. His body sweaty and his skin sticking to the leather of his clothes on this cold winter night.

Some days this boy wished he was a wolf.

The silver haired, red eyed, talk skinny, dark-skinned, boy traveled from the streets into the comfort and protection of the woods this crisp cold November night.

He sat down under a large oak tree. his breathing slowed and what seemed like the boy's death was actually him turning in to the quiet caress of sleep.

Only suddenly was the male awoken by the sound of a male and female bickering. Two familiar voices bickering.

((Thought I might throw something random in for Zahzi and Gabriel to enter))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:22 pm
"I don't need your help!" The female snapped angrily, as footsteps could be heard stomping away.

"I never asked you, so stop trying and stop trying to tell me I need, 'cause I don't!" She huffed as she stopped for a moment, her brightly colored hair ruffled up between the traveling and arguing.

"Honestly," she untied her two pink tails and head band, and started to fix her hair. "You're so annoying... Why can't you just fly away already?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 pm
"Because if I did THAT, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. And you know it." the man sighed, following behind the woman.

"But heaven-forbid, I try to help your life and make it easier. What the ******** wrong with me??"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 pm
"Well here's some advice then since you have life issues." She growled, setting her head band down between her bangs and the rest of her hair, which would be pulled up later, and tied it under her chin.

"Stop worrying. You're making up problems that aren't there. And then you do stupid s**t, like bother me, over nothing. So knock it off." She sighed as she finished putting up her pink tails again. As she continued stomping away, she suddenly stopped as something caught her attention in the distance, only visible thanks to the moonlight.

Not something though. Someone.

"Hello?" She called out, staring at the figure sitting beneath the tree.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am
"Oh please. You're too proud to admit you like it.." Zahzi chuckled before being quiet and looking where Gabriel was looking.

"...Interesting..." he said aloud, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small flashlight and shining it at the tree.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm
The boy covered his eyes when he saw the absurdly bright light flash upon him. He moved quickly from under the tree and then steep forward towards the couple. "Well... Aren't you two a sight for sore eyes."

Zarex sighed relaxing a bit as he walked towards his previous comrades. He pulled from his pocket a pack of cigarettes and placed one in his mouth and he moved to stand right in front of them duo. "I should stop smoking. I should have smelled you two a mile away."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm
"I can see without the light you know..." Gabriel sighed as Zahzi brought his flash light and shined it upon Zarex.

"I wish I could say the same for you." She called, flashing a grin at the wolf as he approached. "You usually bring trouble. And not little trouble either. Big trouble." She swatted lightly at Zahzi's hand to move the flash light away. It was clearly not needed now and was probably killing the wolf's eyes.

"Funny. I thought I smelt you too." She chuckled. "Couldn't tell if you were you or some hiker with their wet dog though. Been too long."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm
"Yeah. You can see him. I can't." Zahzi sighed, putting the flashlight away as he walked up to Zarex, offering a hand.
"And dare we ask why you look like death..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm
Zarex sighed. He pulled out a lighter and then lite the cigarette he was mouthing. He scratched the back of his head first and then shook Zahzi's hand. His response was directed towards Gabriel first. "I don't always bring trouble... I just am hexed." He began to speak towards Zahzi. "I have been searching Darga high and low. It looks like we are the only people left. I mean there are no familiar scents within all of Darga..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm
When Zarex shook his hand, Zahzi latched onto it and helped him back up to his feet.
"Ah, well about the others..." Zahzi chuckled, giving a grin.
"It's not your nose this time that's the problem. It's where they're at right now that's why you can't find them." he told him.
"They're fine. Just lyin' low and waiting for you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm
"Waiting for me eh? You make it sound like I was the leader? I never wanted to be the leader.. I just always was there first." The boy sighed. A gas flew from in-between his lips and then floated towards the silver moon. "Well where are they? Maybe that can be our first stop on our way out of here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:30 pm
"Better you than me." Zahzi smirked.
"They're resting in an underground hideout belonging to...'Mutual Friends' of mine.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 pm
As Zarex lit up his cigarette, Gabriel curled up her nose in distaste. She always found the scent of people's smoked-plant addictions disgusting. Some, admittedly, smelled better than others. In the world of cigarettes, the gross ones were typically the s**t brands, while more tolerable scents were heavily tobacco make. She still hated the smell of it all in the end though.

As the men talked, she stepped off to the side, wanting to get out of the path of Zarex's smoke. She remained silent while they talked, honestly having nothing to say or add into the conversation. Being socially awkward had that affect.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm
Zarex raised and eyebrow. "Mutual friends? That doesn't sound too promising?" The wolf boy took a long drag on his cigarette and then gnawed on the edge of the cancer stick while he though. It snapped and then the piece containing the most tobacco fell to the grass of he forest.

Zarex stomped it out and then shoved his hands into his pocked and slumped over. "Yeah... We should head there now then. I want to see if she still made it out of the explosion.... Well... Alive at least..."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:33 pm
"One way to find out." Zahzi shrugged, looking over at Gabriel.
"Ready to get going, Gabriel? And try not to break the machine this time...I know it gave you a lousy score last time, but did you have to stab it with your katana..?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff