Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Who plays PS2 games? If so what are you playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  yes
  no
  no im a HD snob
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:51 pm
Ryuna_08

That's true, I don't know I never cried in a game ending.
They might see him when they go for a visit.

That's a shame. There's plenty of games whose endings should have that sort of an effect on you. Persona included.

Well, Rise's going back into show business, so she'll be too busy. I guess he might see the others if he visits them, but still, by the time that happens, they'll all be different, have their own lives and stuff. It's kinda sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ryuna_08

That's true, I don't know I never cried in a game ending.
They might see him when they go for a visit.

That's a shame. There's plenty of games whose endings should have that sort of an effect on you. Persona included.

Well, Rise's going back into show business, so she'll be too busy. I guess he might see the others if he visits them, but still, by the time that happens, they'll all be different, have their own lives and stuff. It's kinda sad.

games do give me feelings but i just dont cry over em. i geuss i have to have a really close connection to somin for a long time to cry.  

Ryuna_08

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 pm
Ryuna_08
games do give me feelings but i just dont cry over em. i geuss i have to have a really close connection to somin for a long time to cry.

Well, it's unfortunate that you can't tap into that emotional well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 pm
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.  

The Savior of Misbehavior

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ryuna_08

Well, it's unfortunate that you can't tap into that emotional well.

i geuss so atleast i still enjoy the games.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 am
Ive been thinking about hooking that bad boy up for awhile now but Im too lazy too. Got s**t going on with my xbox and ps3. Dont want my ps2 to join the crowd and crap out on me. Been kicking it with some pokemon on the ds instead cool  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:15 am
ll Lady Zombie ll
Ive been thinking about hooking that bad boy up for awhile now but Im too lazy too. Got s**t going on with my xbox and ps3. Dont want my ps2 to join the crowd and crap out on me. Been kicking it with some pokemon on the ds instead cool

The PS2 is a bit more reliable though, isn't it? Especially the ones that were manufactured later on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
ll Lady Zombie ll

The PS2 is a bit more reliable though, isn't it? Especially the ones that were manufactured later on.
I wouldnt know. I didnt get my first ps2 till maybe a few years after it came out. That one fell and broke so i now have a ps2 slim but also had to wait a year or two after that one came out to get it. I always get the later models since i cant afford to get anything when it first comes out.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 am
ll Lady Zombie ll
I wouldnt know. I didnt get my first ps2 till maybe a few years after it came out. That one fell and broke so i now have a ps2 slim but also had to wait a year or two after that one came out to get it. I always get the later models since i cant afford to get anything when it first comes out.

Well, then that should be even more reliable. The slims were pretty much the definitive model of the PS2 and one that they sell today.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 pm
I still play PS1 games xD

PS2 wise though hmm, I still do play them but not that often. I got like 15 or so PS2 games but these are the ones I play the most, or most recently.

WWF Smackdown just bring it
Disgaea 2 (( I got 3 and 4 for the PS3 but I still like this one too ))
Rogue Galaxy
Sonic mega collection
Dance Dance Revolution (( I only got supernova 2 and the ps2 control pad. I don't wanna buy a PS3 version since I already got a PS2 version, same goes for my GOW 1 and 2 ))

this one I haven't played much cause I was busy when I first bought it but seems pretty awesome, Eternal Poison

but my Number 1 PS2 game is LaPucelle Tactics  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:50 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Biohazard EXTREME
ll Lady Zombie ll

I had a orginal ps2 and it stopped playing ps1 games so I gave it to a friend. N it decided to work perfectly and still works to this day. My bro gave me his slim and it works fine. Had it for a long time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Tomha_Domizoko

Well, there are plenty of PS1 games still worth playing. There are certain PS1 games that I've beaten 31 times and counting.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:23 am
Freedom Fighters
Star Wars: Battlefront - Would be playing Battlefront 2 but looks like a friend took it.
GUN
and forgot the names of the others.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Tomha_Domizoko

Well, there are plenty of PS1 games still worth playing. There are certain PS1 games that I've beaten 31 times and counting.
lol dang, I only got 2 PS1 games, Tactics Ogre:Let us Cling Together and Deathtrap Dungeon.

I also play FF Tactics (my sisters game) so I pretty much only play 3 PS1 games xP

Both the Tactics games are remade for PSP but I'm not gonna buy a PSP just for those xD  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Tomha_Domizoko
lol dang, I only got 2 PS1 games, Tactics Ogre:Let us Cling Together and Deathtrap Dungeon.

I also play FF Tactics (my sisters game) so I pretty much only play 3 PS1 games xP

Both the Tactics games are remade for PSP but I'm not gonna buy a PSP just for those xD

The PS1 version of FF Tactics is better anyway. Most people will tell you that the PSP version is definitive, but they're wrong. Considering that half the animations in it are slowed down to like 1/3 of their original speed, so it's so slow and laggy.

In any case, there will be PS1 games, PS2 games... Hell, Sega Genesis, and NES games that I'll be replaying until the end of time.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff