Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply Anime -- おたく ♥
Halloween Outfits ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DRESS UP! >:D
  Yeahhhh ! >:3
  Why? It's only a game...
View Results

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:18 pm
LuckyBadger
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
LuckyBadger
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
LuckyBadger
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
I've grown tired of my Halloween costume, therefore took it off. :<
Do you guys think I should just put another one on?

Instead of putting another on, how about taking it all off? emotion_awesome

Also, I'm in costume now.

Hahahah. whee
Nice costume. (*u*)b
I think I might stop cosplaying as Grell. :<

What will you cosplay next? Or are you going to just put something original together?

I'm going to put an original character. x)

Sweet! I'm gonna miss your adorable Grell cosplay, though. XD

Hahah, thanks. x)
I just somehow lost interest in him. :<
No other character in mind, either...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm
i've got mine on. It's an OC of a comic that me and my "sis" are making and that's actually being published that will be out in January of 2012. i was gonna have my other one on, but with the angel potion i have on right now, it wouldn't make sense lol  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 pm
Infinity Elric
i've got mine on. It's an OC of a comic that me and my "sis" are making and that's actually being published that will be out in January of 2011. i was gonna have my other one on, but with the angel potion i have on right now, it wouldn't make sense lol

Interesting, it looks awesome... wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric
i've got mine on. It's an OC of a comic that me and my "sis" are making and that's actually being published that will be out in January of 2012. i was gonna have my other one on, but with the angel potion i have on right now, it wouldn't make sense lol

Infinity Elric
thankies ;3 i was just going to have the blue outfit, but then i just decided to add a few little things to spruce it up a bit, make it less boring

You did a nice job, but I think that the doll doesn't for the image.
Just my opinion. x)

thanks for your input i really appreciate it. i'm starting to think the same thing too so i'm taking the doll out lol  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 pm
Infinity Elric
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric
i've got mine on. It's an OC of a comic that me and my "sis" are making and that's actually being published that will be out in January of 2011. i was gonna have my other one on, but with the angel potion i have on right now, it wouldn't make sense lol

Infinity Elric
thankies ;3 i was just going to have the blue outfit, but then i just decided to add a few little things to spruce it up a bit, make it less boring

Just my opinion. x)

thanks for your input i really appreciate it. i'm starting to think the same thing too so i'm taking the doll out lol

I'm not sure if it goes with your OC, but a harp would give a nice touch to it. x)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:49 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric

Infinity Elric

Just my opinion. x)

I'm not sure if it goes with your OC, but a harp would give a nice touch to it. x)

again, thanks for the input, i really do appreciate it, but there would be two things about that:
1) i don't have a harp in my inventory ehehehe sweatdrop
2) my oc is, i guess you could say, a princess/soon to be goddess of a nearly wiped-out tribe of Ice Takus, half human-half ice bird people, except i didn't have a pair of bird wings in my inventory either so i had to improvise with the Angel potion and the fairy wings sweatdrop  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

Infinity Elric

Just my opinion. x)

again, thanks for the input, i really do appreciate it, but there would be two things about that:
2) my oc is, i guess you could say, a princess/soon to be goddess of a nearly wiped-out tribe of Ice Takus, half human-half ice bird people, except i didn't have a pair of bird wings in my inventory either so i had to improvise with the Angel potion and the fairy wings sweatdrop

You can buy in Marketplace. *u*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 am
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

Infinity Elric

Just my opinion. x)

the gift box has little wings for around 3k and there is a skin "uncanny form" in the market place as well good luck smile  

Angelicpersona_88
Crew

Rainbow Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm
Angelicpersona_88
Infinity Elric
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Infinity Elric
Infinity Elric

Just my opinion. x)

the gift box has little wings for around 3k and there is a skin "uncanny form" in the market place as well good luck smile

thank you very much, and thanks for the input
the only thing bird-like in the comic is that she has angelic-like wings. that's about it. she looks like a human, except for the angelic/bird-like wings. if i had a pic of her, you'd get it, but i don't think i have one that can be put up at the moment sweatdrop  
Anime -- おたく ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff