Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bungie

Back to Guilds

This is a halo guild where we talk about Halo,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Wars,Halo Reach,and the books. 

Tags: bungie, halo, halo reach, halo 3, video game 

Reply Bungie
WHY no one posts in this Guild! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
I do too, its just people play too much cod to even realize that halo is a lot of fun.

hmm i guess....

so how into halo are you? which games do you have? have you read any of the books? smile
Well im not like the biggest fan, that goes to BWO Twinswords the vice captain of this guild aka my *****. I have halo 1, 3, odst, and reach. And i read only one halo book "Halo Fall Of Reach"

don't mind me im obsessed XD ive read all the books and i own all the games that includes halo anniversary i preordered that the minute i found out it was out XD ive even cosplayed as master chief in real life lol

leaving that aside, im surprised to hear that you read one of the books! give me your honest opinion about it? yay or nay? lol
I ******** loved it that book is the reason why i own the Halo Reach Legendary Edition.

like i said though im obsessed XD

so did you know that they are remaking halo 1 in hd graphics? what do you think of it
I feel like saying AMERICA ******** YEAH!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Well im not like the biggest fan, that goes to BWO Twinswords the vice captain of this guild aka my *****. I have halo 1, 3, odst, and reach. And i read only one halo book "Halo Fall Of Reach"

don't mind me im obsessed XD ive read all the books and i own all the games that includes halo anniversary i preordered that the minute i found out it was out XD ive even cosplayed as master chief in real life lol

leaving that aside, im surprised to hear that you read one of the books! give me your honest opinion about it? yay or nay? lol
I ******** loved it that book is the reason why i own the Halo Reach Legendary Edition.

so did you know that they are remaking halo 1 in hd graphics? what do you think of it

lol  

Grace Gubreez

King Noob

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan

lol
Whats your gamertag?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:51 pm
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan

lol
Whats your gamertag?[/quote

babashnelp(s) not sure if with or without the s smile

Grace Gubreez

King Noob

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 am
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan
Grace Gubreez
Maikeru Yorudan

lol
Whats your gamertag?[/quote

babashnelp(s) not sure if with or without the s smile
sorry about not getting it because i never got the notification 3nodding

Bungie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items