• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
thats cool hope they dont bust on you ~keep your ear to the ground~!
I hope they wont either, but with my luck they probably will

where do you normaly keep your head set's? I just toss mine inside a box and it hasent broken on me yet?
Um...*cough* on the floor.

Oohh really your not kidding why would you just toss it there?
Well I usually play at night and am too tired to put them away...not like i have a set place for them or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
thats cool hope they dont bust on you ~keep your ear to the ground~!
I hope they wont either, but with my luck they probably will

where do you normaly keep your head set's? I just toss mine inside a box and it hasent broken on me yet?

Well I usually play at night and am too tired to put them away...not like i have a set place for them or anything.

ohh ok well thats all up to you on that one hope you dont or someone else accidentaly steps on them?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 pm
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc

ohh ok well thats all up to you on that one hope you dont or someone else accidentaly steps on them?
If anyone steps on them itd be me. Ps3s in my room and no one goes in there. Usually keep them on the floor by the head of my bed so if i step on anything itd be the wire.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 am
So my PSbluetooth broke and right when I was playing BF3 with some groupmembers, oh well time for a new one maybe some earm muffs like the one's that you like? time to try something new!?!?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Jester Pez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 am
I want a good head set. I love the PS3 one but it bothers my ear after a while. The headphones are good but the wire is bothersome to me. Wireless I feel lowers the quality and you have to charge it.

Every mic has its own cons so it's preference. I would love a bluetooth that is very light though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 am
Nekromantlc
So my PSbluetooth broke and right when I was playing BF3 with some groupmembers, oh well time for a new one maybe some earm muffs like the one's that you like? time to try something new!?!?
sad Sorry to hear that, that must blow. Dont know much about any other headset so i cant recommend anything else besides the px21  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 am
Rejexts
I want a good head set. I love the PS3 one but it bothers my ear after a while. The headphones are good but the wire is bothersome to me. Wireless I feel lowers the quality and you have to charge it.

Every mic has its own cons so it's preference. I would love a bluetooth that is very light though.
If your looking for something in the middle then I think turtle beach makes a wireless headset. As good a quality as the px21s, if not better. I think theyre around $130 though. Best of both worlds but costs too much for my cheap a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 am
Good news! I received replacements for both of my broken turtles in the mail this week. Didnt take long, at all! Now its back to sound whoring on Mw2, and if my headset breaks again I still have a brand new one as a backup. Was considering selling it for some extra cash. Not sure yet. smile  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jester Pez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:20 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Rejexts

If your looking for something in the middle then I think turtle beach makes a wireless headset. As good a quality as the px21s, if not better. I think theyre around $130 though. Best of both worlds but costs too much for my cheap a**.

And whats the cheapest good headset? I'm not too informed on them. Mostly I just need one to talk to people without static. PS3 one does it perfect. But I mostly want a good headphone set for single player racing games. Online too I suppose. I just love the sound of the cars and the gravel when driving. Ace Combat sounds amazing too. But I don't use it to be competitive.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 pm
Rejexts
ll Lady Zombie ll
Rejexts

And whats the cheapest good headset? I'm not too informed on them. Mostly I just need one to talk to people without static. PS3 one does it perfect. But I mostly want a good headphone set for single player racing games. Online too I suppose. I just love the sound of the cars and the gravel when driving. Ace Combat sounds amazing too. But I don't use it to be competitive.

Lord I have no idea. Ive seen other headsets but I have no idea how good their quality is. Im sure logitech and madcatz would have some cheap headset. If it were me Id stick to what i know. Im not a fan of bluetooths. 1 they are uncomfortable 2 its hard to hear people when the game volume is up. I find headsets more comfortable and better for adjusting chat and game volume. If you have $60 to blow id recommend getting a tritton, turtle beach or sharkoon. Ask your gaming buddies/gamestop clerks/bestbuy gaming clerks what theyd recommend. Also look online. Theres always deals somewhere for discounts on items. Someone might be selling a brand new tritton for like $30. Check ebay and amazon. Think about long term use too. If it breaks can you return it and get a new one? If not then how long is that headset going to last for? Dont want to be where you are now and have one headset thats broken and you cant get it replaced. I know for a fact that tritton and turtle beach will replace headsets if they break. In that sense i think its worth getting one. Good luck with your search though.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jester Pez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm
I will definitely look into the Tritton then. Thanks for the insight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 pm
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc
sad Sorry to hear that, that must blow. Dont know much about any other headset so i cant recommend anything else besides the px21

I know of a really well stocked gamestop im sure they can help me out with a nice new headset its right across the street from school so yeah ill go after my english 1A class  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:40 pm
Nekromantlc
ll Lady Zombie ll
Nekromantlc

I know of a really well stocked gamestop im sure they can help me out with a nice new headset its right across the street from school so yeah ill go after my english 1A class
Im guessing thatd be after school and not during?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 pm
no they dont have gates there, I mean are you obligated to stay in school while attending a university?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm
Nekromantlc
no they dont have gates there, I mean are you obligated to stay in school while attending a university?
Well I assumed you were talking about high school and not college.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff