Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Godess Ice Fox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:49 pm
Alisa looked at the new people entering the coffee shop then went back to chewing."Does anyone have any in I can use?"she asked her ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:18 pm
"This school is full of both humans and non-humans i am not human hell some kids here are from other planets" he said as the dark energy faded away "that was dark energy my brother is a master at it i am only a master of light among other things"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm
Boo looked around his sister to Alisa and smiled."What do you need miss?"he asked, politely and desperate to get away from his sister.Madori huffed and sipped her coffee slowly,she slammed it back onto the table it making Boo jump in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 am
Vatanee looked at him dumb founded while trying to process everything he had just said then bursted into a rant.So you're telling me that I now go to a shool with a bunch of people who aren't even human?! Why does this always happen to me? First I have to deal with moving around all the time and now this! Are you kidding me?! She said in one long breath.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

The Godess Ice Fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 am
"Do you have any ink?"she asked Boo quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:19 pm
Boo looked bewildered at her resquest but searched through his art bag."Any specific color?"he asked, placing five inkwells on the table.Madori huddled in the corner of the booth with her coffee in her hand.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:42 pm
"There is many schools that have other types of people me and my brother don't come from this world we come from Ae a moon as you would call it it go around a larger planet and no i am not kidding you"he said as he looked out the window then back to her  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 pm
"Red is the color."she replied reassuringly.  

The Godess Ice Fox

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm
"Here." he said, handing Alisa the red ink contained in a black inkwell labeled blood.Madori looked between them and finally cracked."Boo! You can remember where you placed a dumb ink stuff but not a combination?!"she yelled and held him by the scarf once more.He shivered in her hands and gulped."If you are my sister, like you claim to be...you sure are violent."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:46 pm
Oh, why me? She mumbled with her head on the table. She was still trying to process everything that was just said to her in last few minutes.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm
"I take it i said to much" he said to her as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm
No its fine. Sorry I sometimes overeact as you can see. She repled as she slowly lifted her head off the table and gave him a wry smile.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 pm
Jack just smiled at her "It's not the first time people think that there alone in the world"He said as he looked at her then the other two  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:20 pm
So, tell me what's it like where you're from. Well if you want to that is. She said with tons of curiosity in her voice.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 pm
"There are five clans among my clan each one fighting for land after at least 200 years of fighting and among the 200 years i watch alot of thing change the hope for peace only ended in the loss of four of the clans the world now is nice peaceful other then the family crash it's nice but it's only a matter of time before the people from the planet that call us moon people attack us my world is almost the same we fight and love all the same" he said to her as he looked on a scar that on was his arm "i could take you there one day if you want that is" he then said as he looked back at her  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff