Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursona advice? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 am
Bolt BioHazard
Plus some people take the alien route or just take characteristics from animals but end up creating a new "species" of there own like sergals for example
thats at least from my experience

What is a sergal? Sounds interesting. ~(OwO)~
I've made up my own species before, like the sunshine wolf (which were something similar to a wolf/sheep hybrid and mostly just looked like wolves with sheep ears) and the zebracornasus. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 am
this is a sergal btw
i was oblivious to this thing too
User Image
Celtic zombie-kitten
Bolt BioHazard
Plus some people take the alien route or just take characteristics from animals but end up creating a new "species" of there own like sergals for example
thats at least from my experience

What is a sergal? Sounds interesting. ~(OwO)~
I've made up my own species before, like the sunshine wolf (which were something similar to a wolf/sheep hybrid and mostly just looked like wolves with sheep ears) and the zebracornasus. cat_3nodding

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am
Bolt BioHazard
this is a sergal btw
User Image

Cool... cat_biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 pm
ooo, sergals now? Quite popular on Second Life they are.

And a Sergal is a great example of not sticking to the norms; they're a mixture of many different species. Actually, and this is the part that surprised me, is that they're not considered "Furries", as they're not actually simply say, a bipedal tiger, wolf, etc etc etc.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:48 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
ReverseTheJellyBaby
Celtic zombie-kitten
Don't worry about it, chica. I have had many fursonas as well.

I started off as a dog that meowed, and then I became a possom, and then a hyena.

I've since done away with the dog (because the hyena part of me became the resolution to my former identity crisis) but every now and then I will drag out my possom-self in a drawing, just for cuteness.

At the present, I have three major fursonas (or rather, two fursonas and one scale-sona) that I use almost equally:
1.) my feral-self: Rainshine the striped hyena
2.) my poke-sona: Rainshine the bulbasaur
3.) my pony-sona: Rainshine the zebracornasus (a zebra/unicorn/pegasus hybrid)

Yes, they all have the same name, which is what separates them from my earlier fur-forms, which all had different names.

Well part of the reason why I just want one main fursona is because I have a pokesona too. Haven't figured out my ponysona yet though. Haha but yeah I may keep my other fursonas too...haha
lolcool! What Pokemon are you? ~(OwO)~<3

I am a Meowth cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm
Bolt BioHazard
this is a sergal btw
User Image

Dude that is cool! I think that's what I'll do. I will either go with my bunny/wolf or just give my normal wolf wings and unique fur color. Or both! cat_biggrin  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Inver Malic
Well, like my friend before above me, I too have three fursonas.

Inver (my main fursona)- Black wolf (i agree that wolves are over done but i identify with them the most)

Malcolm- Squirrel

and i also have a pony-sona who is named Inver as well.(Yes i am a guy with a my little pony-sona, deal with it!)

A lot of furries have more than one fursona, you dont have to have just one.
I take credit for helping him design his pony-sona! cat_whee

Oh? Maybe you can help me design mine? I have her personality for the most part but Idk about her looks just yet. I know I want her to be a pegasus though...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 pm
This is my holloween fursona
its very different from my others
User Image  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm
Bolt BioHazard
This is my holloween fursona
its very different from my others
User Image

Dude it looks wicked!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 pm
Lazurkri
ooo, sergals now? Quite popular on Second Life they are.

And a Sergal is a great example of not sticking to the norms; they're a mixture of many different species. Actually, and this is the part that surprised me, is that they're not considered "Furries", as they're not actually simply say, a bipedal tiger, wolf, etc etc etc.

They have intrigued me...I am now in the process of creating my own species of animal ^_^  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 am
ReverseTheJellyBaby
Celtic zombie-kitten
Inver Malic

Inver (my main fursona)- Black wolf (i agree that wolves are over done but i identify with them the most)

Malcolm- Squirrel

and i also have a pony-sona who is named Inver as well.(Yes i am a guy with a my little pony-sona, deal with it!)

Oh? Maybe you can help me design mine? I have her personality for the most part but Idk about her looks just yet. I know I want her to be a pegasus though...
Sure, I could do that.
But I have an idea that might help you. Use this pony creator flash game to help you design your pony, and maybe you'll see something in it that will inspire you. biggrin
(If you do make a good pony, send me the code; I wanna see it.)

(Oh, and by the way, Meowth was my favourite Pokemon when I was a kid. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 am
Celtic zombie-kitten
ReverseTheJellyBaby
Celtic zombie-kitten
Inver Malic

Malcolm- Squirrel

Sure, I could do that.
But I have an idea that might help you. Use this pony creator flash game to help you design your pony, and maybe you'll see something in it that will inspire you. biggrin
(If you do make a good pony, send me the code; I wanna see it.)

(Oh, and by the way, Meowth was my favourite Pokemon when I was a kid. 3nodding )

Oh sweet thanks! I'll use that cat_xd I'll send you a code and stuff. And Meowth is awesome! It's always been my favorite cat_3nodding  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 am
I have decided. The Sergals have intrigued me. So I am going to make a Sergal and put my own spin on her cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm
Yay. A new sergal. 3nodding Welcome to the Sergal party/rave/fun. XD  

Arcturus Dawnglow

Lonely Phantom

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm
While i do like my sig is there anyone that could make it seem more real and less like a drawing?  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff