Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 pm
She looked confused for he went further into bushes that were close to whacking her out of the ravine.Hazell silenced her fluttering wings and eyelashes to create a Faery Circle around his sleepy figure."Oh Mister Pretty Eyes and Hair,you're in my trap." she thought to herself and couldn't resist the temptation to gather next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

Nikolai just turned in his sleep, breathing slowly with soft snoring. He had a more peaceful look on his face as he doze, and an occasional purple flicker emitted from his body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 pm
( I got to go because my fingers accidentally spelled dreams and I am tired.Peace!)

Hazell struggled to face in his direction as he switched and listened to his light snore sounds.She was puzzled by how he glowed. He sure was not a human, or Hume as her kind put it.Her foot gently landed on him and she wanted for him to open his eyes badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

((D'aww ok. Byeee!!!))

"Mmm, hello there, dearie." the man spoke softly and opened his eyes slowly, staring down at his little visitor. He sat up slowly so he wouldn't knock her down and studied her carefully. "It's awfully hard to hide when you've pink hair, hmm?" he grinned lazily at the little girl.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:37 pm
iiEnergize

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm
(( scream Oh Yeah!! I did it!! ))
Hazell giggled and bundled up her hair, smiling proudly as if it were her prized possession."H-Hi." she greeted with an unfamiliar stutter.She never stuttered on accident in her life."Well...".  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

(( emotion_brofist ))

He just chuckled. "Use your words, dearie." he encouraged. After a minute he decided to start the conversation. "Well now, my name is Nikolai. What would yours be, dearie?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm
The small faery blushed and tried to hide her face with her hands."M-My name i-is Hazell M-Mister Nikolai." she said.Darn, more stuttering! Anyway, his name sounded so....flattering to him."You must be deathly tired to fall asleep in the Ravine." stated Hazell without a flaw in her sentence.There was an accomplishment.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

"Nice to meet you Hazell, dearie." he purred before considering her question. "No... I just enjoy naps every now and then." Nikolai yawned while stretching his arms out. "Besides, dearie, I've a reputation to uphold." He laid back down, pillowing his head in his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:05 pm
"What do you mean mist- Nikolai?" she asked out of childish curiosity.Hazell's wings twitched and she flew over and landed on his chest.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

"Why, isn't it obvious, dearie?" Nikolai raised an eyebrow cutely then pointed at the patch on his coat's breast pocket. It was a gray and white shield with a grinning snake on that was wearing a crown, underneath it was a banner that said 'Sloth'. "I am one of the Seven Sins. I'm Sloth."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:56 pm
The girl gasped and walked along his body with her long pink hair dragging against him."You sure are important!" she pointed out and batted her eyelashes.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

"You flatter me, darling." he chuckled then let his lime green eyes look at the clouds. "Mmm, yes, I don't like working with people," he murmured, saying his personal motto. "I prefer sleeping with them~" A Cheshire grin climbed up his dreamy face as his eyes went back down to Hazell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:03 pm
(( Ahahaha! XD I can't stop laughing...))

She secretly smiled in victory when his attention was to the skies and ran a hand through a tangle in her hair."Well...." Hazell dragged on.His statement made her blush furiously, she did not try to hide it because it would be narrowly impossible.Knowingly he made a regular thing sound so....awkward.Her giggles were growing in the moments she spent with him."Does it matter who you "sleep" with?".  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

He chuckled lightly at her question, recognizing it all to well in his long life. "Male, female, monster, goddess. Any will do, darling." he answered then grinned again. "Some compare me with Lust herself." he said then eyed the small fairy. "Mmm, but you prove to be quite a challenge, dearie." he said and tilted his head.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff