Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Heartbroken. </3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lori gee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:41 pm
Kleptomaniac Kiwi
OMGYAY!

Then we can do the fat dance around the candy...things. : D.

HAHAHA!
Hurrahh!
ninja
Shhh..
Nobody shall know about this plan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:17 pm
Yus. Of course. : 3. It'll be super-secret-secret...: D.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Adhesive Message!]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:40 pm
Awww.. I'm sowwy.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:23 am
On Valentine's day I bought myself a present ( a big pink valentine's bear ). Then I took myself out to supper, and bought myself chocolate... so I'm pretty sure I'm a bigger loser than all of you.  

Vagrant A.I.

Devils Never Cry666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:41 am
Vagrant A.I.
On Valentine's day I bought myself a present ( a big pink valentine's bear ). Then I took myself out to supper, and bought myself chocolate... so I'm pretty sure I'm a bigger loser than all of you.

hahaha, you did it right, boy .. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:46 am
Devils Never Cry666
Vagrant A.I.

Indeed, I did.

Love your username. Devil May cry was an awesoem game. I've beaten the first two and I'm on level 18 for the third. Oh, and I found out the band that does the music for DMC 3! they're called 'Coal Chamber'  

Vagrant A.I.

Devils Never Cry666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:12 am
Vagrant A.I.
Devils Never Cry666
Vagrant A.I.

Indeed, I did.

Love your username. Devil May cry was an awesoem game. I've beaten the first two and I'm on level 18 for the third. Oh, and I found out the band that does the music for DMC 3! they're called 'Coal Chamber'

whoa thank you! i was wondering about this band for ages xD i'll go and check them out cause the music makes me jump and sing ;_; lol
actually the boy who gave me this nick is a dmc-addicted freak and he made me love this game as well ;D i saw you a couple of times, you're welcome <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:19 am
Devils Never Cry666
Vagrant A.I.
Devils Never Cry666
Vagrant A.I.

Indeed, I did.

whoa thank you! i was wondering about this band for ages xD i'll go and check them out cause the music makes me jump and sing ;_; lol
actually the boy who gave me this nick is a dmc-addicted freak and he made me love this game as well ;D i saw you a couple of times, you're welcome <3
Yeah. But a heads up, Coal Chambers album musci sounds different from the msuci they did for DMC 3. But it's still really good.  

Vagrant A.I.

Devils Never Cry666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:22 am
i don't care, i'm a curious person. i listen to nearly every type of music and then i decide whether i like it or not. i'll listen to them, no matter what.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:11 pm
it seems to be happening to everybody.
it happend to me too.
and no matter what anybody says
i will still love him and miss him
and visit his grave every day.

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:44 pm
Someone played a cruel joke on me on Valentines Day.... also, my friends cousin died that day and he got into a MAJOR fight with my other friend. Our group of friends can NEVER have a normal dance, where nobody is crying or fighting.... especially the crying part when I'm around.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:40 am
My boyfriend broke up with me on the birthday..
Different but oh wells.
I hope yew are okay *hugzz*
4laugh  

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:17 pm
that happened to me to i know how u feel.... but what really happened was she never loved me from the start... (im a lesbian) and she told me that all of it was a lie and my heart tore apart... i fell to my knees crying saying "so i ******** raped u!?" i couldnt take it.... i want crazy.... then she came back to me like randomly... but i knew she dosent love me, she even told me in my face that she didnt love me she was just being with me so i dont have to be depressed.... oneday i told her "if u dont love me just leave me.... ur straight and it feels like im raping u" i had tears in my eyes and smiled "i love u and i hope u'll be happy with the man u love." that was close to valetines day.... and we were friends until we want off on eachother and argued... i treated her like s**t and she treats me like s**t... but she's treating me like s**t more then i did.... i cutt myself 3 times today cuz of her... i know she's just laughing at me right now... she dosent show it but she laughs.... im going crazy today.... im like hyper but emotional u know? like my heart hurts so much emotionaly but im still smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:45 pm
dude, i feel for you

its so ******** up when people do that.

just brake up with you for no reason

tisk tisk

Im so ashamed of human kind.

im sorry.

if i where you

i would get her back

idk how i would do it

but i would

she would never dump some one for no reason again.

...or you could just go in a dark corner

slit your wrist

cry your heart out

then go eat dinner

Abbie_the_duck_slayer

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items