Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)
Shane's Snickerdoodles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:06 am
"Happy birthday!" Was what everyone kept saying. Oh, it was unbelievably happy to him. The cheering, the love, the adoration; it was all directed at him, the second son. That had to have been, what, the first time? He had encountered eighteen of these, so far. They always got progressively shittier, the older he was. He cared a little less about aging, every year. When he was a child, he wanted to become a man ASAP, so that he could 'impress' his father, and take on the family name. Then, he realized he'd never take on any family name, and that Dareth was the only one who'd ever impress daddy dearest. Shortly after, he realized that his dear old daddy was a demonic c**t. And now, as the years passed by and numbered eighteen, he felt that nothing had ever changed from the days of his infancy. He still knew so little, and was worth so little in the long run.

Ugh, that was so pessimistic. Michael had a real knack for being depressing, no matter what the occasion. He stood in the center of the crowd that seemed to revolve around him, which only meant that there was no escape from their nagging. Their bickering. They wanted to pretend that they actually knew anything about him before today, when most of them were just trying to gain the favor of his father. He wouldn't be the first one to try and convince them of how stupid that was. His dad didn't favor anyone. Only his ego.

He was sort of paying attention, but not enough to notice that he was being rushed into a room. As soon as he snapped back to reality, he looked at the face of the person who so zealously brought him into his chambers. Mom. "Huh, what? Sorry." 'Sorry' wasn't the right word. It probably should've been "thanks". He had to thank her, at least, for saving him from that frenzy of hyenas. He couldn't stand any more of that s**t. So much chatter and laughter and false pretense. The lady sighed, and playfully slapped him on the cheek. "You're going to spoil the party. Don't poop your own celebration, Michael." Was that really what she was here to say? Seriously? "Mother, I'm perfectly allowed to take a s**t on this party if I want. I hate parties, anyway. You know that," he fell back against the door, his headache still wracking his mind. He always got sick around his birthday. His mother frowned, and tried to massage his head, which was quickly met with retaliation.

He was at that age where he wanted to be independent, and that meant being a total d**k to his mom. It was the period of a mother's life that was always despised by them, although Maenas was far too used to it, considering Dareth was in that rebellious stage since birth, and still was. Michael was her sweetheart. Even with the way he had been, lately, with the manipulation and the plotting. It was really strange. Whatever, a boy could play house without his mother trying to correct him. More importantly... "Michael, it's about time we found you a suitable wife. There are many ladies in the city that would love to be wed to a handsome and intelligent man like you. And I know how much you tire of Rhaenies and your brother. It'd be a good way to get out of the household, and start a new life!" She seemed so excited about it -- y'know, selling off her son like some whore. All she wanted, in his mind, was the power she'd gain from inheriting yet another house. With Michael taking a bride, and with Dareth's upcoming wedding, they'd basically own four houses, if you counted Meridior as even being one anymore. They'd be a leading family of Los Veros.

That was all he could see; the plan. The desire to take the city by storm and lord over it. It wasn't easy to see his family as much more than vultures, especially when they were so adamant on going against his wishes. He didn't want a stupid wife. "Snap out of it!" He lowered his eyes for a second, and then returned to outer space. He didn't want to have children with said stupid wife, or to engage in the process of conceiving them! Not with a woman. Ugh, why couldn't men have babies?

Michael gulped. Oh. Never mind that thought. The image in his head that followed it was a bit too disturbing for him to relay to mother dearest. And he couldn't have even told her about his preference, anyway. Father was a twisted monster in the shape of a man, and mother was his loyal informant. Michael didn't want to be drawn and quartered, so he kept his secret kink away from prying ears. Only Dareth knew, because he was smart enough and watchful enough to find out. What gave it away? Probably the fact that Michael would only ever come to events more close to the sausage fest side, and would resent and evade the clam bakes.

Wow, how long had he just been phasing out, for? When he was back to planet Axiom, his mother was already gone. Oh, that's what the "snap out of it!" was for... well, whatever. One problem had been removed, right?

"Don't say it!" One roar from Dareth, and Michael always crumbled. His brother had that effect on people. All people, really, so it was to be expected. But it wasn't shameful for them; everyone acknowledged that Dareth was terrifying, and commanding. For Michael, it was acknowledgment that he was beneath Dareth. "Why? I hate those stupid people. They're always trying to play me like a f***ing board game! And now they act like they've beaten me just because I fought back and lo... stumbled?" Stumbled? Ha. He even admitted it in his own words; he was well and truly beaten. He always played it like he was so smart, but he wasn't half as smart as he once cut himself out to be. It was painful to realize that no matter where he looked for hope, he'd always find himself crushed under someone's boot. Everything... in Los Veros, was just... "You've brought shame upon this family, Michael. If I was father, I would've taken your head." And he knew he would've. He could see it in his eyes. Dareth had a black and terrible soul. There was nothing that could stop him, was there?

Dareth was the true enemy. If you looked past any of them; the slavers who were just competitors, the slaves who conspired behind him, and the parents who loved him barely a dime, the most dangerous one was the man who would admit to your face that he would have you killed. Once you had gotten to the point where you were so much more powerful than someone that you could freely exclaim your desire for their demise, you were already the victor. "I'm not the one that brought any shame. I hadn't said anything! There was nothing I could've done to prevent what happened!" Dareth never saw anything past his own reasoning. He was always so ridiculous. Why did no one else notice that but Michael? The older brother, who was at first looming over Michael's bed, spitting his anger at him, moved over to the door. He was going to storm out now that he'd made his "point", like he always did. "Another house's victory is our defeat. We have to show them what it means to embarrass the Meridian name."

He always said things just like that; so... darkly. He didn't even elaborate on what he meant, he just left. Michael was sure that he was secretly organizing some master plot, and he was even more positive that he'd have nothing to do with it. Dareth always got the glory in the end, didn't he?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

s**t. He was wrong about that one. At least the "having no part in it" thought. Glory? What he was asked to do wasn't glorious at all. If you hadn't guessed it by now, Michael was outed at his birthday party by a rival family. How did they know this, when even his own mother did not? Their son figured it out when he and Michael went camping together, a few weeks prior. Maybe it was all of the suggestive looks? Ugh. You couldn't trust anyone these days, could you? Anyway, the point that Dareth brought up was actually relatively ingenious, although he'd never say it to his face. Hadrian of the Lorakii, the matron of the family, had a firm handle on her son. It was actually a very abusive relationship, as he had disclosed to a doctor whose ears had been bought by the Meridian long before their meeting. Dareth suspected that the son of Hadrian, Ramin, had been forced to give this information, and that he wouldn't have told his mother otherwise.

Dareth had figured this would happen for a long time. He calculated every hand gesture made by Ramin in his first meeting with Michael, and most of them were like teenage sign language for asking someone out. Now he understood why he looked so disappointed when they first met... Well, anyway, back to the subject at hand. Basically, Hadrian was a hypocrite, and it was time for her to reap her pain ten fold.

In the dark of night, Michael visited Ramin. One of their slaves, who they had sold to the Lorakii, had been their informant this whole time. On the night of the full moon, Ramin would always go to the hills outside of the city by himself, the ones next to the abandoned shack, more specifically. The tan and black-haired boy was met with Michael's reassuring smile, although his sudden appearance up the hill seemed to terrify Hadrian's son. "Oh please. Don't worry, I'm not going to pay my debts to you or anything. It'd look even more implicating if you ended up dead so soon after these accusations, so I'd rather kill you later." That, of course, startled Ramin. At least mentally; he was calm and composed on the outside, like always. "I'm sure when the time comes, you'll do it very gently like all of your kind do." Ouch. That was a bit harsh, coming from him, wasn't it? The Lorakii boy fell back into the carpet he'd brought with him, and stared back into the full moon. It calmed him, as it did Michael. "I'm sure you'd know a lot about my kind, wouldn't you?"

Here was where things got good. The movement of Ramin was noticeably more nervous, especially when Michael slowly knelt down and loomed over him. "You're afraid, aren't you?" Michael asked him with a sweet smile on his face; the smile you'd only have when you were in the moment of victory. The first of many victories, he suspected. "Nice tattoo you have, between your shoulders. I noticed it when I first snuck up on you. It's a Gnosis, right? For Justor?" He lowered his head for a moment, then brought his eyes back to Ramin, and laughed. "You discover that I'm the servant of a God far more powerful than you or your family, and you ask if I'm the one who is in fear?" Ramin was very good at bluffing, wasn't he? And lying. And deceiving. Just like every other disgusting creature in this city. No honor. No feelings. "You're a failure to Justor. You can't keep any of your secrets. They all fall to the ears of your mother. She rides you like you're a whipped b***h. Heir to the Lorakii name, huh? The only thing you'll inherit from your mother is a muzzle and a leash." The Lorakii boy laughed; he couldn't help but find it so funny.

Michael the Soft was giving him a lecture on inheritance? "I wasn't aware you were a stand-up comedian," Ramin mocked him, as his back rose from its place against the carpet. "What are you here for, Michael? To poke me with your pretty, meaningless moaning? You're all bark, and you have nothing on me. Not a single thing." Except, for once in Michael's life, someone was actually wrong about that. He finally did have something on someone. For once in his goddamn life. "The pair of tracks leading up to this hill do not fit the size of your feet. They're much larger. You were carried up here, weren't you?" And Ramin would now see that his bluff was foiled. "You weren't afraid to "see" me. You were afraid that someone had found you, defenseless in your facade. You can't even see the light of the moon, so why do you bother to come here?" A negative Gnosis mark had overcome Ramin's body, this night. It seemed almost like he was going to die in this state. He couldn't see anything in the darkness. He couldn't even see Michael's face, or the look in his eyes when he drew his blade.

"My brother told me to seduce you. To get you to fall in love with me, and secure Lorakii as a pawn of the Meridian. But seeing you in this state, and finding out who you are... I could never pretend to love you. Here's where you die, Ramin Lorakii." This was it. Finally. His heart was beating so quickly. He wasn't weak. He wasn't f**king weak! "Ple-" Michael covered Ramin's lips with his hand; he couldn't let his whining ruin the moment. All of the power in the whole world was flowing into him as he gripped the hilt of his piercing blade, and dipped it deeply into the heart of the one who destroyed him. He didn't know what consequences he'd be facing later for this, but right now... that didn't matter. This was the most perfect feeling he'd ever know.

The morning was bright. The sun rose in the east, and the trade-winds gently blew against his cheek from the open window. It was a wonderful day to be Michael Meridian. Well, for the first five minutes, anyway. As he scoured off the bed, and tamed his wretched hair, he started to realize that he felt like s**t. He had just killed someone barely any older than him, and he knew that there were going to be consequences. This was war with the Lorakii. Although they no longer had an heir to the name, all that meant was that Hadrian could operate freely. He wondered how she was feeling, right now? Relieved that her competition was gone, and that she was finally in her rightful place? Or sad over the loss of her son?

He was disgusted that he even needed to ask that. In any other city, the mother would be swelling with agony. But in this one? What did family mean, if not something to hold you back? "Rise and shine, sleepy bird." Dareth? Ugh, and if he was using that greeting, then he was probably really pissed. "I'm already up, Dareth. You can get to scolding me, now." He was so used to this. Their relationship had devolved from a strong brotherhood to Dareth flipping tables on him within the past few months. He didn't know why it had turned out this way. Maybe Dareth was just... pressured to act like the leader. Father wasn't getting any more coherent as he went on in age.

His older brother fell back against his silky mattress, staring up into the overhead mirror. "You took the initiative," he started. So far, so good, actually. "You killed your enemy on your name day. I'm happy to know that even you possess the ability to destroy our rivals." There had to have been a "but" somewhere. Come on -- this was Dareth. "But...?" The waiting was going to kill him faster than any of his brother's cruel plot twists. He had to know if he was going to be receiving a vicious beating later without his expectations. Dareth just... sighed. "Hadrian is already dead." Wow, seriously? "I guess we don't have to worry anymore, do we?" He stepped out of the room, not bothering with Dareth anymore. That was one face he could do without, at the current time. "Michael, help me find my necklace, please. I seem to have lost it at yesterday's party," said mother dearest. Except, he didn't really feel like it. "Pff. No." She had a billion slaves to order around, who were as lazy and spoiled as princes. Birthday boy wasn't going to be doing s**t today.

Yesterday was a horrible day full of ridicule and murder. Today would be a time of relaxation. Well, by all intents and purposes. The brown haired Meridian made his way over to the baths, unveiled himself, and dipped into the hot water. The slave who was on duty in the room was quickly called upon, Michael deciding it was in his best interests to question him. "Raz, do you know who killed the Lorakii? The thought of anyone doing something so malicious breaks the heart." He had to keep that up, as always. Never knew which slave could be a spy. Hadrian made the mistake of trusting hers, and Michael wouldn't make that same mistake. The slave stood still for a moment, before his voice rose to speak. "Wasn't it you, Master?" He looked nervous, saying that... like he was making an accusation. But he doubted he'd come up with that on his own; he must've been told by someone else.

That really bothered him. Who was making these accusations? "Did Dareth tell you this?" He stood at the corner of the bath, just staring into the eyes of the slave. The signals implied that he was about to tell the truth, but slaves were better at lying than most. "No, he did not, Master. Another slave informed me of this; her name is Janira. She has spoken many foul rumors about you -- I have only now discovered them, however, Master. I have told you this, because I am a more loyal servant than the others." The Meridian just looked at him, and smiled. "I'm sure you are." Ugh, he didn't have time for ******** slave politics. He couldn't expect to get the truth out of this one. Perhaps Janira, the slave he mentioned, knew? "Thank you for this great help, Raz. Come find me in the yard, at seven, for your just rewards." Whatever those were would depend on Janira.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later, in the courtyard, after a ridiculously tedious search, he had found the aforementioned girl. Why was it so difficult to locate a single slave, in this day and age? "Have you been spreading rumors about me to the other slaves, girl?" She had his back turned to him for a few moments, and quite honestly it seemed like her mind wasn't there. After a random gasp of air, she turned to him, looking terribly exasperated but... apologetic. "Sorry, I was... err... consuming." Looking at what was between her fingertips, he could certainly understand what she meant. Drugs. Rhaenies didn't mind the slaves taking those; it kept them too stupid to think of escaping. But it also made them really lazy, and probably decreased their price, in the long run. "It's no bother. Did you get my question, or should I ask it again?" The patience he had for these people, really. He should've been elected as the most tolerable person in Axiom. "Again, please."

Especially after that! "Have you been spreading rumors about me to the other slaves, girl?" She cocked an eyebrow, and shook her head. "No, why would you think so?" Honestly, he was inclined to believe her. Raz always had a knack for being a vicious little trollop. Janira must've been competition for him, in some strange way. Oh, he could think of one. "Has Dareth bedded you?" That immediately prompted awkwardness, blushing, other weird girly stuff. Jeez. That was definitely the case. "Yes, master." Wow, a slave who didn't lie about it. That was a first. "Thank you, Lheesi. I'm done with you now." She bowed her head, and quickly scurried off. It was almost seven, and this was the place he asked to meet that schemer, Raz.

And just as expected, he arrived early. Slaves were very punctual; they had little better to do. "Can you tell me what I look like, Raz?" He averted his gaze to the slave, who was taller than him, more muscular than him; almost intimidating. "Can I? I've been dying to for a long time." This was where his promiscuity shined in. Sadly, that vulgar attitude wasn't going to help him today. "Sure, why not?" ...But he could always use compliments. Raz leaned back against a pillar holding up the estate, and grinned. He crossed his arms, mustered the cheekiest expression he could onto his face, and began. "You look like someone who wants to punish me for lying to you, Michael. There are many ways to go about this, I find, and after the unfortunate events of your birthday, there's no reason for me to sugar-coat most of them." Pft. That wasn't even answering the question. "Really? Intriguing offer, Raz." Not really, but he could play the game, too. "I'll have to think on it." Would it have been surprising to say that he was very tempted?

No, it wouldn't have been. But he was a man of morals, not some slave banger. And Raz couldn't expect to wag his mystical finger and watch everything go his way. There were many ways to punish a slave. Especially one who didn't know his place. "Return to your room. It's going to be curfew soon, and I expect you to follow the rules more closely from now on." With these parting words, they both returned to their stations, until a later time.

It was about ten at night. The slaves usually all just played weird games or gossiped until about nine, but they should've been asleep by now. Or at least, they'd pretend to be asleep. Whatever. Michael strapped his dagger around his waist, and slowly crept his way into the male lodging. There was no door, as was custom; slaves were expected to always be in order, so they had no room for privacy. That went a great way to help him in this matter. He slowly stepped over the blankets on the floor, although it was pretty difficult to make his way; the slaves were practically overflowing, and there was little free space to tread carefully. He didn't want to wake anyone up and ruin the surprise. Eventually, he had practically straddled over Raz's body, the slave opening his eyes and immediately forcing a grin. Michael looked back at him, and made the same expression, as he lodged a dagger in his throat. He leaned over to his ear, and whispered to him. "I decline your offer." The man tried to grip Michael's neck, his arms weekly attempting to take his revenge. But he couldn't. He gurgled his blood, and fell into the afterworld.

The slaves were suddenly awoken to the gagging, or... maybe they were already awake. He wasn't sure which one it was. "Assassin!" The single word threw them all into a panic, as they lit the torches, and revealed the culprit. Michael, with blood lightly smeared against his attire, marched through the room in a rage. "I'm not your slave!" He screamed this in some random boy's face, and quickly left the scene, the men staring at him in both fear and spite, and the women rushing out of their rooms to watch as he ran up the stairs.

It wasn't long before everyone had awoken that night, after all of the commotion. Michael sat alone in his bed, his chin resting on his knuckles, his nostrils picking up the scent of blood; his mind running in so many different directions. He understood, though, as silently as the grave, that it brought him great joy to watch his enemies pay.

He barely got any sleep. The night was so full of just... pure... awkward. Maenas and Rhaenies had come to see him in his chambers, to yell at him of course. Killing a slave as attractive and talented as Raz was a waste of a major investment. Well, whatever. Who cared about Rhaenies' stupid investments? "I love it when you march in here with that disappointing look on your face," he replied to his brother's sudden entry. Sometimes, he felt like his room was a public bathroom. People would charge in here all the time, ready to take a s**t on him. He never had any privacy in here. "What loving words you possess, brother. Sadly, I won't be returning them, today." Pff. Was he surprised? "Mhm. Go on with what you're going to say." Moving over to sit beside Michael in the bed, Dareth gripped his brother's neck, and squeezed tightly. "G-get off of me, Dareth!" That was followed by a punch in the gut, although Michael honestly wasn't known for his physical strength. It barely phased him.

Dareth didn't even seem angry; he was just disappointed. After a while, he let go, if only to silence his brother's whining. "After witnessing you brutally murder one of them for no apparent reason, and then shouting some words about not being like them, most of the slaves have decided that they hate you. Hate us. And that they want you dead." That came as no surprise to him. These slaves were always disobedient, anyway. And Raz was a large reason for that. He would plot with them in secret, all the time. And what could you expect? As the son of the woman who organized Velvet Day, he had traitor's blood in him from the get-go. Michael just... he nodded, but he wasn't really paying attention. He was more interested in the bee that had flown in through his window. Short attention span, as always.

But Dareth didn't notice past his beauty and radiance, so he continued. "Janira has told me these things, and I'll be keeping her on board. But the rest? We're going to be selling them today. It won't be for quite as much as it would've been if we still had Raz, but we'll have to make due when it comes to cleaning up your dung from the floor." Yep, Michael was a giant s**t-stain. They may as well have left a bulletin board noting every time he failed the family name. Nevertheless, he didn't lose all of his spirit, so he spoke back to Dareth, rising up from his bed and looking into the mirror. "Raz attempted to sexually solicit me in order to get him out of punishment. He was--" Dareth interrupted him, quickly, as he always did. "Wait, punishment for what?"

"For lying to me. He told me Janira had been spreading foul rumors to the other slaves that I had killed Ramin and Hadrian. Both of them. But, she's always been trustworthy. And you know that Raz was practically their leader. I bet he's the one who told them." Looking into the mirror, he started to shave off the excess hair that had overgrown on him in his lack of self-maintenance. Dareth stood up, and dug into his drawers, commenting on his organization; it was a rare compliment. The Meridian boy just smiled and nodded, even if his brother couldn't see it. He took the change of subject as Dareth's agreement, which was good. Honestly, in these past few days, he felt a lot like he had managed to close the gap between them. "I'll forgive you for this one act, only because Raz was a problem waiting to happen. We're still going to be going positive in this investment, so it's no big deal. I believed another Velvet Day was going to happen soon with that bunch, so..." Michael's brother trailed off, but then was met with a strong grip. A brotherly hug, like they used to have.

The younger brother grinned, and tapped Dareth on the cheek. "I did good. I rooted out the enemy. Ramin, Raz -- they were our enemies." He pulled away, and moved for the door. "I'm already modest about myself, I don't need you to be modest for me." With the rolling of Dareth's eyes, and a bounce in Michael's step, everything had been resolved once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 am

XxAxiomXXXXXXX
[ The Bloody, The Vampiric, The Immortal ]

User Image

【Bloodline】

【history.】

The bloodline was originally formed in Suna, most commonly known members were the Akasun brothers. Since then the bloodline has gone though many generations, and changes, many who knew the roots of Axiom, would hardly recognize what it has become today.

【description.】

The Bloodline is most commonly referred to as "The Vampire" bloodline. The practitioners can not even use their skills, until visiting the edges of death, and returning alive. With amazing physical abilities, as well as being referred to as "immortals", the users of this bloodline are a unique batch. They control their blood, as well as stick to the vampiric heritage.

【rules to follow.】

• Must come close to death to unlock the bloodline. (Within the roleplay like how the sharingan works)
  • After unlocking, you start with 100 BP, and in Stage 3.
  • Every post both in, and out of combat takes blood points.
  • Must keep track of the number of BP you have, as well as what stage you are in at all times.
  • Must follow the Blood Point [BP] System.
    >Feeding gives you 15-35 points each time.
    >You can only feed on someone 1 time a day(24 hours since the last feeding post) 4 times a month(resting each month on the 1st)
    >Feeding a 5th time will kill the subject, and grant you 40-70 blood points.
    >Every post take up 1 blood point. Preforming Axiom techniques take up blood points. E-1 :: D-2 :: C-4 :: B-8 :: A-10 :: S-15
    >The number of blood points you have determines the stage you are in.

【weaknesses.】

• The bloodline constantly weakens until it is gone, it may return if the user feeds.
  • This bloodline makes the user weak to fire and water based jutsu.
  • There is a crippling effect due to either poison within the bloodstream or the loss of too much blood.
  • If the user is caught on fire they are not able to use any techniques of this bloodline properly.
  • It’s difficult to sustain the bloodline’s strengths for extended periods.
  • They have an intense craving for human blood.

【strengths.】

• They are physically stronger than most other shinobi of their rank
  • Unique skills, allowing the users stronger regardless of rank
  • They age until they reach their prime, After they reach that prime their body is eternal
  • Can become ‘nearly’ immortal
  • Poisons have less effect on the members of this bloodline

【Axiom's Clan Jutsu Link.】

• Axiom Clan Jutsu

【Axiom's Stages.】

• Stage Zero – Human [0 Blood points]
      You lose all Axiom Bonuses and penalties.
      You cannot feed to regain your points until the full moon (30 days from the post were you BP reaches 0)
      When feeding, gain 2x as many BP.

Stage One – Blood Sickness [1-35 Blood points]
      Chakra weakness. All chakra costs are increased by 50%
      Speed reduced by 2
      Strength Normal.
      Reaction speed Normal.
      Elements weakness Normal.
      Can not use Axiom Jutsu.

Stage Two – Strengthened [36-90 Blood points]
      Chakra is Normal.
      Speed increased by 1.
      Strength Increased by 1.
      Reaction speed boosted by a rank.
      weakness to fire and water. Damage increased by a rank.
      Can use Axiom jutsu.

Stage Three – Empowered [91-270 Blood points]
      Chakra is buffered. 10% increase.
      Speed is raised by 1 rank and boosted by 1
      Strength is raised by 1 rank boosted by 1
      Reaction speed is comparable to 1 tome Sharingan.
      Fire and Water jutsu are boosted by one rank v.s. you.
      Axiom jutsu are boosted by a rank.

Stage Four – Awakened [271-325 Blood points][325 is max]
      Chakra is doubled, you can use 2x as many jutsu in a fight.
      Speed is increased by a rank, if Kage +1 to base. Speed is also boosted by 2
      Strength is increased by a rank, if kage +1 to base. Strength is also boosted by 2.
      Reaction speed is equal to 3 tome Sharingan.
      Fire causes you to instantly burst into flames, and is boosted by 2 ranks v.s you. Water is boosted by 1 rank v.s. you.
      Axiom techniques cost 1/2 as many BP, cost 1 rank less to use and are boosted by 1 rank.

【additional comments.】
    There are stages to this bloodline

【Members.】

Head:
    • Sana Raine (Princess Sana-Chan)
    • Kira Yoshitsune Ebaara (Komerotsu)
    • --Member here--

-Bloodline created by --Sindenky—Reformatted by Catherine Hellsing

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:29 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXpotential arc character

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX PLEASE вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXName: MELISSA
XXXXXXXAge: Unknown
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Asian/Caucasian
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'10"
XXXXXXXWeight: 111 LBs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Scheming, Cruel, Pure Evil

XXXXXXXSexuality: Asexual
XXXXXXXFamily: Unknown

XXXXXXXTheme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PURIZRhHyE4&feature=related
XXXXXXXNindo: "I want to captivate everyone. I want everyone's eyes... to be on me."
XXXXXXXBackground Info:

XXXXXXXOther Info Doesn't really like anything but herself. Her opinion of herself is ridiculously inflated. She loves Melissa; she loves her voice, her walk, her look in the mirror. Melissa believes she... is a goddess.

XXXXXXX LOVE иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXStrength: Time Travel, Immortality, Water Manipulation, Super Speed
XXXXXXXWeakness: Unknown
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears death
XXXXXXXVillage: Rogue
XXXXXXXRank: Beyond Kage
XXXXXXXClass: Melissa
XXXXXXXBloodline: The Prophet of the Dead God
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Final Stage
XXXXXXXClan: Melissa's Practice

XXXXXXXChakra Points: 500

XXXXXXXMissions Complete:
XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated:
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2yJzMgaUAk

XXXXXXX ME ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
A Necromantic Summoning; Melissa can revive the dead and order them to fight for her. She does this by traveling back in time to obtain their soul, and binding it back into their dead body.

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned: Many
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned:
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXWater
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXa c a d e m y
Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
Description: A very simple technique which involves a simple flick of one's hands and a muster of sweat in the fingers. A precise flick comes from of the hands or even a shake can be made as if trying to get something off one's hands. The water streaks from the hand of the user and towards the enemy's eye. This unexpected irritation can blur their vision.

Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
Description: A simple jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.

Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into the water below the user. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.

Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
Description: Through the use of water manipulation, the user can create multiple small shuriken comprised of water and launch them towards the target. After hitting and/or cutting a solid surface, they revert to water. It is important to note that these shuriken can be physically launched (by hand) or launched as they are created.

Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)
Description: A jutsu that can only be used on water or atop loose soil (sand, non-rocky aerated dirt, etc,) this technique causes a pair of pincers to rise out of the ground/water and grasp the target by the ankles before pulling him underground/water. An important difference between this technique and Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu is that in this technique the target is fully enveloped in the earth or water. If strong enough, the target can break free, due to the loose earth. Water is less efficient because of its fluidity, and the target not held long. There is something to be said, though, for the change in momentum that can occur when you force an opponent to abandon all thoughts save survival.

Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
Description: A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the water, allowing for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable against ninjutsu. However, an opponent who is strong enough can break through the shield.

Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
Description: Oil Clone Technique is a variation of the Genjutsu; Mist Servant Technique. It creates a whole bunch of clones, which won't disappear like normal illution clones when they're hit. The hit will only go right through them. The only known way to defeat them is to send a fire justu at them.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXc h u u n i n
Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)
Requirements: Mizutamari no Jutsu
Description: The normal Mizutamari Technique must be learned before you can use this technique, since it requires Mizutamari to be used in conjunction with it. If a user uses the Mizutamari while standing on top of a lake or river or any other water source, he/she can materialize himself/herself back anywhere he/she wants within the area of the water source (maximum range, 1/2 a mile.) That way the user can surprise the enemy from behind or even from below.

Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique)
Description: A jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.

Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.

Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken)
Description: Instead of creating multiple smaller shurikens made of water, the user creates one or more large Fuuma Shurikens made of water and launches it towards the enemy. The shuriken causes massive damage when hitting an enemy. It is also much more solid than the normal water shurikens and can easily parry other kunais and shurikens that come in its path. This technique can be performed in one of two ways: the first is to create a single shuriken that the user may throw (this requires no body of water to draw from,) the second requires a large body of water, but allows the Mist shinobi to create multiple shuriken that he can launch directly from the water sources towards the enemy. This can be especially deadly if the fight itself is taking place atop said body of water, since the shurikens are hidden until they actually emerge from the water.

Deido Tama (Mud Ball)
Description: A very useful technique used to slow down their opponents, the user spits out a large ball of mud. The mud is kept together with chakra and, when it stikes a hard surface, it hardens-- slowing down movement of the person hit or weighing down an item. Once it has turned solid, only a strong person can break it, though a water technique of chuunin level or higher can liquify the mud once more. Eventually, the hardened mud shatters, and the victim is no longer inconvenienced by it.

Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a spray of fine mist. The user has to have been to the area before and the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used if the shinobi is attacking or has been attacked.

Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique)
Description: Creates chains made of water and binds the enemy's ankles and wrists to make them more vulnerable and less mobile. The enemy can still perform normally if he is strong enough to move.

Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique)
Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet. The mist lasts for 3 posts, plus an additional post for every 10 points in Reserves the user has. It is important to note that this mist is non-natural, and obstructs the view of even those using low level techniques (stage 3 or lower) to attempt to see through it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXj o u n i n
Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)
Description: A move that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to cut through wood and hot enough to scald flesh. Eventually, it becomes powerful enough to carve through stone.

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique)
Description: A technique usually used with Kirigakure no Jutsu, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. This does not give the ability to see through smoke. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist.

Doiru Suiyari no Jutsu (Drilling Water Spears)
Description: Used when the enemy is standing on top of water to surprise attack them (though a Mist Shinobi with Mizu Soujuu and enough power and control can use this technique without the water.) Large sharp drill shaped spears made of water comes forth out from the water around the enemy and attacks. Alternatively, this can be used as a powerful defense, causing the water drills to intercept attacks and either nullify them (in the case of elemental techniques) or deflect them high (in the case of projectiles and weaker taijutsu attacks).

Suiton: Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique)
Description: This technique is somewhat comparable to the Doton Doryuu Taiga, in that the user creates a small torrent of water that moves along the ground at a high speed and can carry opponents away with it. If there is a sizable body of water nearby, or the user's Mizu Soujuu is up to the task, the size of the torrent can be quite large. Otherwise, the torrent is smaller and more specific, able to target one opponent or straight line of opponents.

Mizuhada Bunshin No Jutsu (Water Body Clone Technique)
Description: A powerful enhancement of the Water Reflection clone, this technique creates a number of full-powered water clones and does not require a body of water. These clones have the full Chakra and Mental abilities of the user, as well as Physical ability. A solid hit will destroy the clone.

Suijouki no Jutsu (Steam Technique)
Description: In this attack the user takes a deep breath in and then blows out a mass of billowing steam toward an enemy or group of enemies. It can cause severe burns, and a close range hit can be lethal. The size of the steam cloud is dependent on the user's statistics. The steam covers 5 cubic meters of area.

Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Description: A move used to trap the victim inside a prison of water; it is very difficult to escape. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one hand against the prison at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This is considered one of the strongest water trapping jutsus, simply because it has no inherent duration; the technique can be held indefinitely as long as the user keeps a hand in place, and the prison cannot be escaped or broken from the inside.

Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Blast Technique)
Description: A powerful attack that requires its target to be on or near the water, this technique creates a large shark comprised of water that can be used to attack in one of two ways. Primarily, the shark is sent towards the opponent at a charge, attempting to strike the opponent with extreme bashing force as well as trying to rend him with its teeth. The second, more devious use involves the shark attempting to swallow the opponent. In this case, the shark is hidden under the water until it attacks. If it manages to swallow an opponent, he is trapped within a sphere of water as the shark itself dissolves. After an attack, successful or not, the sphere vanishes.

Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force)
Description: This technique is similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet (a 10x10 square.)

Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier)
Description: An ultimate defense of the Mist Shinobi, Suiton Suijinheki requires a great deal of water to work, or mastery of the appropriate level of Mizu Soujuu. Upon completing the technique, a large, swirling barrier of water surrounds the user and any nearby allies. This protects against any fire technique, as well as any ninjutsu that are projectiles by nature. Attempting to breach the barrier with taijutsu is self-defeating, the opponent who attempts to do so will find himself being whirled around the barrier and slammed into the ground several times throughout the duration of the technique as he is caught in its strong current.

Suiton: Nenshou Ame (Water Release: Burning Rain)
Description: This is one of the few jutsus that uses opposing elements. The user first does the string of hand signs. As soon as they are finished clouds form, no matter how clear it is out. Then the people keep on fighting since the jutsu needs time to build up the water and fire chakra within it. Because of this the perso can't use and jutsus until it activates. When it activates the surounding area would be plunged into rain, but this is no ordinary rain it burns all exposed flesh exept the user. This uses a ton of Chakra.

Suiton: Suigadan (Water Release: Water Fang Bullet)
Description: This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs a n n i n
Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique)
Description: A Jutsu which creates a huge cyclone turned on its side, which is sent toward the opponent or group of opponents. This Jutsu can only be done when in or near a body of water (or with the mastery of Mizu Soujuu,) and is devastatingly powerful, both in the force with which it strikes and with it's tendency to catch people and objects and slam them into other object. It can easily rip large trees and masses of rock from the Earth.

Suiton: Suishouha (Water Release: Rising Blast)
Description: Using large amounts of chakra, the user creates water from thin air and forms so much that it creates a mini-tidal wave. The water then does not dissipate for the duration of the battle, thus creating an arena where the user has a large advantage. If the climate is exceptionally arid, such as a desert, the water only lasts for a short while before draining into the sand. The depth of the water once the wave has settled is anywhere between 8 to 10 feet.

Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique)
Description: A powerful attack that creates a huge current of water in the shape of a dragon, which is then sent towards the opponent. Essentially a devastating single target attack, few are the shinobi who can suffer a hit from this technique and continue to fight.

Tsunami no Jutsu (Tsunami Technique)
Description: An even better and more devastating water technique than the Suishouha Technique, this Technique can drown a large village but requires enormous amounts of chakra and stamina. Usually an 'all or nothing' technique, as it is not used under normal circumstances due to the widespread and indiscriminant destruction that it wreaks.

Suiton: Shindo Futan (Water Release: Depth Charge)
Description: A lethal move when used correctly, the opponent must be underwater. After the opponent is fully submersed, the user channels a large amount of chakra into their hands, and using this chakra, creates a large burst of energy, compressing the water momentarily beneath themselves. Due to the non-compressive nature of water, this compression will disperse throughout the body, crushing anything unlucky enough to be near the source. This force can entirely crush even the strongest of opponents, and must be used carefully around wildlife, or it can destroy entire ecosystems. For this reason, it is rarely used except in life or death situations.

Subaku Tsume (Hydro Claw)
Description: After The user finishes the string of seals they form there hand into a claw (two hands clamped together). Then they force there "claw" into the water, which causes a water claw to rise out of the water. Then the person Psionicly controls the water claw.

Kinjutsu: Hada Shihai (Forbidden Release: Body Control)
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and cant be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu.

Kouseitan Kawa (Element Skin)
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into one of the users elements. The user takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it all over there body. However, this must be the useres main element inorder to do it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXTime Travel
Go
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Back
To
The
Beginning
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXOther Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:

XXXXXXXStyle: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 am

XXXXXXX DON'T вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXName: GABRIEL
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Caucasian
XXXXXXXHeight: 6'2"
XXXXXXXWeight: 172 LBs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Broken, Serving, Brainwashed

XXXXXXXTheme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92U6zxybTig&feature=related
XXXXXXXNindo: "Everything I do is for the good of the future."
XXXXXXXBackground Info:

XXXXXXXOther Info Gabriel cannot have any form of contact. Everything that touches him shreds to pieces, quite literally. He has an extremely unique bloodline similar to a black hole; matter that touches him just disappears. He is therefore locked in a room beneath the ocean until called upon by his masters.

XXXXXXX LEAVE иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXStrength: Extremely hard to kill; because matter around him is extinguished, this makes almost all forms of damage simply disappear. His weakness is something he will never reveal. Gabriel can also go invisible almost freely. He's an assassin, and he prowls, waiting for openings. Because his partner is Melissa, he usually strikes hard whenever she makes an opening with her super agility.
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears abandoning
XXXXXXXRank: Kage
XXXXXXXClass: Assassin
XXXXXXXBloodline: Matter Destruction
XXXXXXXClan: Unknown

XXXXXXXChakra Points: 350

XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXBattle Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=tLOThc39XH0&NR=1

XXXXXXX ME ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
Because of his inability to get close to anything, Gabriel has always feared owning a summon. Therefore, he does not have one.

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned: Few
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUnknown
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXMatter Destruction
I
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Can't
Ever
Love
Anything
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

Quote:

XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:18 am

XXXXXXX stop вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXName: YUKIKO
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Japanese
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'5"
XXXXXXXWeight: 103 LBs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Uncaring, Silent, Opinionated

XXXXXXXTheme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thdb0hDjcrA&feature=related
XXXXXXXNindo: "I'm sorry but I can't imagine myself caring."
XXXXXXXBackground Info:

XXXXXXXOther Info Yukiko doesn't really care about anything, but she does know a great deal. Because of her solitary lifestyle, she spends almost all of her time obtaining information that is either known or unknown. Yukiko is one of the world's greatest explorers and archeologist, discovering the great mysteries of the world. Because of this, she's well renowned for her diligence, something she doesn't like. The now-famous archeological prodigy, Yukiko uses her influence to bring power to her organization. Deep beneath the silence, she has hopes and dreams, and she believes her group will make them obtainable in the world.

XXXXXXX bothering иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXStrength: Godlike perception. Yukiko can feel all of the movements of energy in the earth. She can perceive paths simply by thinking them. Because of her almost inhuman perception, Yukiko is almost impossible to land a hit on. Her offensive capabilities are lacking, but it's made up for. Furthermore, just like Nova, Yukiko has the ability to switch objects with each other. This doesn't include humans, but she can switch her own objects onto humans if she can get some of her energy on them. This is not difficult; her energy is constantly moving outward, almost infinite amounts of it. Yukiko is also extremely good at aiming (greatly in part due to her perception). Being a weapon specialist, she can almost always meet the mark.
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears nothing
XXXXXXXRank: Kage
XXXXXXXClass: Weaponmaster
XXXXXXXBloodline: Energy Connection/Manipulation

XXXXXXXChakra Points: 350

XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXBattle Theme:

XXXXXXX me ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
She can summon bees.

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUnknown
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXEnergy Connection/Manipulation
You
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Really
Just
Don't
Know
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

Quote:

XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 am

XXXXXXX look at my вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXName: YAMI
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Mixed
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'11"
XXXXXXXWeight: 153 LBs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Arrogant, Idealistic, Hateful

XXXXXXXTheme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LfQUu7m6o&feature=related
XXXXXXXNindo: "The world is my bride and I am its... perfect... groom."
XXXXXXXBackground Info: Yami was not born who we see today. He wasn't even born with that name. Yami was originally born on the border between the West and the East. This was... a very long time ago. Yami would play with his friends every day, go home to his warm and welcoming family, and be happy with his life. This was before something occurred, though. This was before the Jyuubi was angry and hateful and destructive. Yami had lived his life after this awakening, fleeing from the ten tailed beast. He fled to the West, only for his city, Sorren, to be destroyed by the monster. The Jyuubi chakra along with the blood of the mortals is said to have been what created the Jyuuha. Although this may be true, one thing is certain. The Jyuubi chakra mixed with Yami's mind equaled an infinite genjutsu of reliving his most fearful moments, barely escaping the Jyuubi's claws. He relived running from his home to Sorren, being chased, watching everyone around him die over and over. However, he didn't go insane from this. He was just jaded by this. He understood it was just an illusion made to torment him. Thing is, Yami was always strong. The thing that turned him was what happened after.

You see, to prevent the Jyuubi's chakra from turning the civilians of Sorren into drooling zombies, they used jutsu to draw it underground to keep it from the citizens. The thing is, Yami had become hooked on it. It was very much like a drug addiction. He made a home underneath the city and absorbed all of the Jyuubi's leftover chakra until there was no more. Even though he went through withdrawals, he still remained sane. He kept on going. With all of the Jyuubi's chakra inside of him, he was empowered, almost invincible. The chakra eventually mixed in with his blood, his own chakra, and his DNA. He became something different. A new bloodline was awakened to the world; a human-Jyuubi hybrid. However, he could never breed. Children he tried to make just died early on. They weren't developed and couldn't contain the Jyuubi's wretched chakra. Only Yami could.

This chakra gave him the power to recreate the world. Because he was gifted with Yin-Yang manipulation, he could create humans. He could make land. He even made a large island just for himself as a test. Yami's goal since then was to create an entirely different planet with unlimited land and resources; a planet constantly growing so that no one would ever have to compete in wars for their food, their essentials. A completely self-sufficient society that would never have to work. A death to capitalism, and a re-awakening to independence. Anarchy, but without any motive for crime upon others. That was his goal. But it wasn't too long before he realized he could never fulfill it.

Only one creature could. And he knew what this creature was. It was Dahka; the Jyuuha was gifted with the power to create a world that everyone could live in. Everyone could live in this world but under Yami's unending rule.

XXXXXXXOther Info Because of how much of the Jyuubi's chakra Yami had absorbed, he named himself after the demon. He started to think of himself as the demon's human form. The chakra manifested in him so deeply that he gained nearly all of the demon's powers, but in a human state. Other powers awakened in Yami as well. For one, Yami could penetrate different realms and dimensions (for example, an Uzumaki realm) and absorb their yin-yang make-up to increase his power. Yami could also shapeshift into animals or even other humans without any trace of chakra. Yami became anonymous; lost within a crowd, changing who he was, spending all of his time in the world finding realms to devour to increase his unending power.

XXXXXXX new иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXStrength: All of the strengths of the Jyuubi (though in lesser amounts) plus skinwalking, dimension moving, hypnosis
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears nothing
XXXXXXXRank: Beyond Kage
XXXXXXXClass: Yami's Class
XXXXXXXBloodline: Human-Jyuubi Hybrid

XXXXXXXChakra Points: 700

XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXBattle Theme:

XXXXXXX world ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
Dragon summoner

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUnknown
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXHuman-Jyuubi Hybrid
I'm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
At
The
Absolute
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

Quote:

XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ be gentle ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

m e l i s s a X|X m e l i s s a X|X m e l i s s aXXm e l i s s a X|X m e l i s s aXXm e l i s s a
User Image

I must be cruel in order to be kind.

XXXXXXS - 30
XXXXXXXXA - 20
XXXXXXXXXXB - 10
XXXXXXXXXXXXC - 5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXD - 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX there's a shadow following me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . it's coming closer to me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and it wants to come alive
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX there's a shadow following me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . it's coming closer to me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and it wants to come alive

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXShut up XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXandXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbend over

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Hiro is like, so basic."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

XXNamed after its owner, Kleine Heiland, the Flying f*****t is one of the first airship models to be released publicly after they were used so heinously by the UAF. A fully upgraded EX-class home, the Flying f*****t serves as a hub for Genin in the country to learn techniques and for their free living and easy transportation.

XXThe ship has about fifty rooms, which only take up about a fourth of its size. It's massive, easily rivaling that of a modern day carrier ship. At the flight deck, sailing the ship, is one of Kleine's childhood friends, Luke Gamarell. The ship tends to remain parked, though, to save the resources.

XXSince it's fully upgraded, it includes:

XX- a 1/2 training reduction

XX- all other house benefits, including the chakra and stat bonuses from being on home turf. These don't apply to enemies boarding the ship.

XXXXXXThe ship serves as a primary home to a certain number of people, as well:

XXXXXXOwner: Kleine Heiland

XXXXXXResident: Bliant Gilliam
XXXXXXResident: Okoto Shishigami
XXXXXXResident: Asami Yamada
XXXXXXResident: Haku Ikeza

Today's news, just breaking in from faggotworld. iSuperKamiTenchi-Kun is a dumb skank with four tits. He constantly foams at the mouth because of a constant unstoppable hunger for male reproduction appendage.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm

User Image

HISTORY

We came from a difficult place to survive in. If it were easy, then we probably would've taken over the world by now. You see, the black widows breed like maggots. The pregnancy to birth span of a female of ours is almost nothing. Actually, even our males can give birth, but in a different way. It's simple. We're constantly fertilized, and we spit our eggs into our hand. They're shrouded in cobwebs, and they hatch. It's just like that. Our spiderlings are smart. They are... connected to us. They act with us. Just as we are all connected, acting with each other.

Anyway, we come from far south. It's always burning there, but we resist it. We don't really feel it. The problem with this place is that it's where all of the other beast-like humans live in. The Aburame and Inuzuka are like children in comparison to our foes. We've had to fight them forever. This is what prevented us from obtaining our greatness. But a magnificent change came in. The shinobi found us, and we followed them.

We walk under the jagged legs of our perfect sovereign. The Black Widows have only one mind, and only one intention: control.

RULES

• We cannot own a traditional summon. We may summon up to three "spawnlings", which are live humans that we've killed and infected with our perfect blood. We may make spawnlings out of NPCs, but they will be very weak. (3/3 stats; 4/4 if you're Jounin+) (exception is mission NPCs; if they have stats then the thrall keeps those) Spawnlings can only use the black widow techniques, but they take over the stats and the body of their ex-master. It's more valuable to kill people with high stats, so hunt those in physical classes. When a spawnling is revived their body changes, they will grow thicker skin, their appearance will start to look like ours; their skin tone will shift a pale grey and they will develop deep, glowing, red eyes.

SPAWNLING CHAKRA (depends on summoner rank):
    50 at C - Summoning Cost = 15 Chakra Each
    75 at B - Summoning Cost = 20 Chakra Each
    100 at A - Summoning Cost = 25 Chakra Each
    125 at S - Summoning Cost = 30 Chakra Each
    They may only use abilities from the Silken Strand ability tree.

• All Black Widows look generally similar. We have pale grey skin, glowing red eyes, and different appendages. Our arms and legs are black with red, sharp fingers and toes, and our torso automatically grows an armor that covers our... special areas. The armor is as sturdy as steel and can be retracted if necessary. Black widows almost all have red or black hair. They're generally very tall. Their legs are proportionally longer than human's, but not enough to where it looks odd. Spawnlings will turn to look almost just like their master.

• We cannot belong to non-physical-based classes. The Black Widows are entirely based upon complete close-ranged, body supremacy. The only exceptions are the Medical and Genjutsu classes.

• We may not have an element. But the Black Widows have their own element and sub-element.

• We can see even better in the dark. At night, or in dark places, we can see people's chakra. We can see each movement they make. We see the itching of their skin, the beating of their heart. And we can hear their fear. We are empowered in the dark. (Perception boosted in the dark; +1/+1 stat upgrade that can extend past the cap)

• Because of how lightly our body graces, we can move and jump at extreme agility. (+2 Speed)

• Our jumps are like pounces; they can lunge extremely far and we have complete control of our movement. The black widows are the perfect assassins, when they leap for the target, it's almost like they're moving in slow motion. Their leaps are extremely quick and hard to predict, as well. This is actually their main method of ambush.

• If we choose not to have a clan, our bloodline abilities cost one rank less for chakra.

• Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.

• Black widows are incapable of learning the five basic elements. Thus, our second bloodline must not require any of them.

• Our arms and legs are as hard as diamond starting at Jounin rank.

• Black Widows stick to surfaces. We can climb walls completely effortlessly and can snatch objects from people quite easily if we can overpower them. Our balance is also superb. Earth jutsu meant to throw off balance will almost do nothing to us.

• Black Widows do not use handsigns for techniques of this bloodline.

MY SPAWN

These powers revolve around using spiders to infect the enemy, defend you, et cetera.

An infinite army of us: 5 chakra per 3 abilities
In order to use abilities you must use your spiders. Unfortunately, it costs energy to generate them. Creating spiders is simple; they will crawl out of your pours (literally) in a puny size, expanding once they exit your body. The feeling of them leaving your body is actually somewhat relaxing. If you generate spiders but don't use abilities with them, then you can simply use them as projectiles.

I laughed so hard I died: Passive
Bites from your spiderlings will cause enemies to laugh outrageously hard for eight posts, throwing off their focus (obviously) until they drop dead. Medics can cure this. However, your spiderlings are not as venomous as you and in order to fully poison the enemy you have to get them bitten by your spiderlings on two separate occasions. Another way for you to poison them is to stab them with your fingernails, which leak poison when they dig into something.

Save Me: Passive, C-rank each time
In moments of extreme peril, the Black Widow's body has an emergency defense system where it will release thousands of spiders outwards to take blows for them. The release of them is almost instant, but not quite. Whenever a Black Widow is struck by such fear or acknowledgment that they might really die, then this will protect them. The spiders can then proceed to attack the enemy, if they can land on them. This can also protect against ninjutsu, but not entirely. If the jutsu is above chuunin rank, it will only weaken the damage, not neutralize it.

Show them how it's Done: B-rank
The spiderlings will descend upon an opponent, almost teleporting above them, latched onto a spider string. The spiders, along with the web they fall from, will drop onto the opponent, and the web will smother the enemies face and prevent them from breathing or even thinking straight. This can be done without even a notice, so if you're going at an opponent in close-range combat when it can be effective if they're unaware. If the opponent manages to get hit by the web, the spiders will start furiously gnawing at their skin, which can actually tear their head off in a matter of a dozen seconds.

How fast can you run on two legs? B-rank
Almost like a hound, the Black Widow will ready a vicious stance where it runs on its arms as well. This lasts for three posts. There are no stat boosts, but their flexibility and perception are moderately heightened and each swipe of their claws or bite from them will inject spiderlings into the enemies body which will cause the enemy to grow extremely itchy and dizzy. In this state your jumps are even more deadly than usual, and their range is even more increased. You jump as if you were being launched by a powerful force.

This body of mine: A-rank
This ability allows you to grow strange appendages instantly from your body. They retract after one strike, but they grow almost constantly, like a barrage. This can last for five posts, and gives you a ridiculous advantage in close-ranged combat. Out of nowhere you'll be growing massive spider-legs from your back that will stab into the enemy, fangs from your fingers to increase the range of your swipes, a carcass to protect your body. Unfortunately, none of these appendages can survive anything stronger than Jounin rank abilities. If they can cut, they will poison.

It's for the greater good: C-rank
Launching your spiderling from a cobweb string, it will fling itself to the enemy moving very, very fast. Once it gets within a close vicinity of the enemy, or whenever you deem it right, it will explode, releasing the common Black Widow poison into their body if they were within the blasting cloud. The cloud of poison is about ten feet wide and ten feet tall, and will extend quickly outward to a final radius of 20 feet. This poison kills the enemy quicker than the base poison; 5 posts.

I am not afraid: A-rank
This is an incredibly fearsome genjutsu. It can either be auto-cast onto anyone who has been struck with the spider poison, or transferred by either touch or sight (simply looking at anything red within 2 posts of this being initially cast will force it onto the enemy). The enemy will imagine themselves battling a giant spider the widow has summoned. The spider will manage to eat them, and it will be a long struggle to get out. In the real world, their body is completely stunned. Their eyes are turned red. This genjutsu is not like any other; it literally infects the enemy with the spider blood, and turns them into the black widow's eternal servant.

We can be together again: A-rank
The Black Widow unleashes a terrifying screech. The screech shifts the wind around it, appearing as a shockwave. If the enemy is hit with the shockwave, they will be paralyzed for about a minute. The Black Widow can almost instantly travel within the area of effect of the shockwave, arriving shortly at the struck foe. At this point, they can do... whatever they want to them.

This Is Evolution: S-rank
For eight posts, an extremely large and powerful pair of spectral spider claws will appear beside your body, striking when you strike. When you jump, spider legs will propel you higher into the air and will also protect your fall. The massive, spectral appendages are each almost twice as large as the Black Widow, and they are beyond human strength. The blunt damage of a claw hitting a defense is enough to shatter it, and if the claws can pierce you, you will drop dead in a matter of moments. This form cannot be called upon again until the battle is over.

While this form is active, the darkness bonus is granted, because the area around the Black Widow will shift darker.

I'm more than meets the eye: S-rank
After using this, the Black Widow will turn into a massive spider creature for just a little while. While in this form, they're very slow, but their defenses are considered to be S ranked, and this is mostly a defensive move. The shift to this form is almost instant, and the shift back is also very fast. It is advised not to stay in this form for long, because the Black Widows are best in their humanoid bodies. (Skills cost 1 rank extra in this form)

I want only a bite: SS-rank
This ability is extremely fearsome and deadly. It can go off almost instantly. All the Black Widow has to do is point their palm and a petrifying ray will turn everything in front of them for a fifteen feet radius to complete stone. At this point, the Black Widow will bite the opponent to "cure" them, turning them into one of their spider thralls. Otherwise, if they're left as stone, they will crumble a few minutes later with literally NO method of saving them.

OUR STRENGTH

These techniques are what you'd consider the main element of the Black Widow. They're considered to be the venom element, and are completely neutral to all other elements. Venom, however, does still have scientific properties that can give you an advantage. First of all:

The Black Widow venom conducts like lightning. It travels through water and burns people's skin. Most of the venom element is purely corrosive and will burn people painfully until they're just... melted. Venom has a liquid-like property that kills down fires faster.

Venom can be combined with an allies rain or water to make the acid element. Enemies struck by acid element moves are burned extremely quickly and extremely painfully.

Venom Immunity: Passive
All Black Widow are immune to their own venom.

GENIN

Venom Disc: D-rank
The venom disc is a sub-solid form of the venom element. Because the Black Widow venom is unlike any liquid or solid, the venom disc acts as both a liquid, a gas and a solid at the same time. It doesn't hurt the enemies very much, and doesn't burn them much either, but it's still a bit faster than your average genin technique.

Venom Transportation: C-rank
Black Widow can pull themselves towards venom they have on the field by attaching a string to it. The pull is quicker than their regular movement speed.

CHUUNIN

Spider Venom Manipulation: C-rank
By drawing out the venom of your spiderlings on the field, you can create any shape and launch it at the enemy with an almost telekinetic power. The blunt force of this blast is staggering, and the burn is even worse.

Venom Shield: C-rank
The Venom Shield summons a wall of venom springing from your mouth to defend your body. It wraps around you like a cloak, but does not burn you. Chuunin techniques and lower than that are completely dissolved before they reach you.

Open wide: C-rank
A simple technique; opening your mouth, you spit out a cloud of venom that burns enemies in front of you. Looking at the venom even if out of the cloud can get venom particles in your eyes that will make it very painful to keep them open without blinking almost constantly. This will last for 3 posts.

I call for a feast! C-rank
Okay, so it's a peculiar technique, but it's one worth mentioning. The Black Widow will summon a large spider made entirely of a solid black venom. The spider will chase the enemy for two posts and try to eat them, lunge at them, et cetera. The spider moves about two-thirds as quickly as its creator, and getting eaten by it... well, you won't be alive much longer.

JOUNIN

It's time to slay: A-rank, 6 per each post continued
A massive fog of venom will begin to flow out of the Black Widow's body. The fog will expand outward, more and more. From inside of the fog, the Black Widow is safe. The fog blocks electrical conductivity and slows most other moves invading, even ones of higher rank. Anyway, from inside of here, every few seconds you can make a screech outward that does not push away the fog, and does not give away the location it's coming from. If the screech can manage to hit the opponent, it will draw them into the fog. They won't be able to move. They'll be paralyzed until they're completely brought back to the one who screamed, by then burned to a crisp.

The red eyed devil: C-rank (but takes jounin training to learn)
This allows the Black Widow to redirect any venom attack of theirs that has recently missed its mark. It cannot redirect SS-ranked venom jutsu back again. This is done simply by focusing your eyes on the target you wish for the venom to be moved to.

If only you knew me: A-rank
A giant disc of venom moving beyond your speed launches at the enemy. If it hits them, it slices through them and then spreads a burning venom through their body. The trick to this technique is that you can switch it with yourself instantly. Throw a disc to a location you want to arrive at but can't so easily get to, and you can take yourself there.

I don't want to die: A-rank
All venom in the field (if none is present it will generate beside the user) draws back to the user as a vicious cloud. Not only does this completely annihilate anyone not quick enough to respond, but it also acts as a powerful venom armor to defend an incoming attack. It's an incredible technique if used correctly.

I strike: A-rank
A quick venom strike.

Version 1: A massive claw of venom appears in front of the user and grapples onto the enemy, slamming them against the ground, crushing them.

Version 2: A small shield-sized venom spike launches to the foe at untrackable speeds and stabs through them, impaling them and invading their body with burning venom.

SANNIN

A Better Place: S-rank
A massive army of spiderlings spawns from the body of the Black Widow. Each spiderling leaves behind a venomous, burning cloud. They spread outwards, covering everything. Everything they touch is filled with death. The march is almost unending (3 posts) and will have claimed hundreds if not thousands of feet all around in a complete toxic hell. Important to be mentioned, the spiders also move just as fast as the Black Widow does.

My Body for the Spider King: S-rank
Allows the Spider King to inhabit you for 5 posts, making your body constantly pump out clouds of venom. The difference? These clouds of venom don't burn. But they're almost completely invisible (only distinguished by a certain misplaced texture that appears every so often). When the venom touches an enemy, it paralyzes them for just a few seconds. Just a few seconds, but long enough to kill.

KAGE

The world I've built for you: SS-rank
Another of the ultimate Black Widow powers. The Black Widow will taint the clouds with venom. The clouds will radiate the venom all around, covering the land. Everything underneath them will slowly be caught and burned. This works on a molecular level, and so the best thing to do is either to cover yourself completely in a powerful chakra shroud (of equal rank) or flee. There is only about fifteen seconds after the tainting before the area is littered in venom.

SILK STRANDS

This is silk/cobweb, the sub-element of the Black Widow. It focuses on defense and mobility, but also making openings. It literally cannot kill on its own, but it is a great supplement.

Silk Generation: Passive
Generating silk is as simple as opening your mouth and letting it out. Silk launches at wherever you want it to and even for no chakra, silk shots can be used to slow the enemy, set up your techniques or even immobilize foes if you hit the right spot.

GENIN

I'm not there anymore: D-rank
This technique will first grab the Black Widow with a silk string, and once they rise about twenty feet from the ground (the ascension is very quick; it scales with their speed), they'll disappear, going invisible for a few seconds. They will then re-appear again, falling down on you from above. This move can only be used to travel to an enemy and it can be used from up to one-hundred feet away. It can only be used once every three posts.

Zoom! D-rank
The Black Widow will launch silk from its mouth, and fling itself towards wherever the silk hits, as if swinging on a vine. The thread can be jumped off of for extra speed and force in the pounce. This is easily the most useful move for the Black Widow's mobility.

Trapped in my web: D-rank
The Black Widow will launch a net from its mouth, and if this net hits an enemy, it will bind them for a few seconds. It's rather easy to tear off, but it leaves a big fat opening. Not to mention the enemy can't really see most likely, depending on where they were hit.

CHUUNIN

It's worse than tripwire: C-rank
An invisible string of silk will latch between two obstacles. The only indication of this technique is a slight opening of the mouth. It can be done while talking. If an enemy trips over it, not only will they fall down, but their legs will be glued to it until they can rip it off. Which doesn't take long, but it's certainly more sturdy than your average material. You can't just auto-hit, though. When you use this technique you have to mention some indication, even if it's hidden. You also have to mention the two surfaces the web is tied between, even if their mention is hidden as well.

It doesn't end there: C-rank
This is a continuous spray of silk. You will shoot a gatling gun of silk from your mouth that doesn't damage the enemy, but even after only a few seconds of it touching them, will be able to cover their entire body in a binding silk. The silk isn't strong, but if you can't get it before it binds your arms, you're... prey.

I beg to differ: C-rank
Simply by opening your mouth you shoot a massive wall of silk that defends you from an incoming attack or binds the enemy if they're directly in front of you (pretty much point-blank range).

JOUNIN

A web for someone of my size: A-rank
This will summon a massive spider web spanning a large portion of the field. The Black Widow can jump even further if jumping from the web, and enemies caught in the web are pretty much screwed. Touching it paralyzes you. It's not invisible, but it's mostly transparent. The web is indestructible and lasts for ten posts. Spiderlings constantly spawn from the web and they try to shoot nearby enemies with silk that will draw them into the structure. When not in battle, the web is fully invisible as are the spiderlings attached to it; it also does not have a time limit. This makes invading a Black Widow lair almost completely impossible.

Closer to me: A-rank
An almost brutal lacing of cobweb will overcome you if you are hit by this large, explosive silk bomb. If it gets a decent amount of silk onto your body, the Black Widow can literally control your movements with its mind. This is generally done to bring you onto its web, which is... well, a death sentence.

SANNIN

Born again: S-rank
Regeneration. By overloading your wounds with silk, they may begin to be born anew. The lost limbs and grevious wounds will be returned and cured so that you're normal once again. The issue being that this technique will cost S ranked chakra regardless of how small the wound is. You could've lost one finger (a little difficult at Jounin+ XD) and will still have to pay 30 chakra for it to return, if you think it's really essential.

KAGE

I didn't want to: SS-rank
The Black Widow vomits an unholy amount of silk throughout the area. It doesn't sicken the Widow, but it does make them a little dizzy. The silk will take forms and shapes. But? Obviously this isn't a Kage ranked technique for no reason. The silk in the area, of which there is now enough to fill a small lake, will follow you. All of it. In whatever form it takes. And it will smother you. And continue to launch itself towards you until you're completely wrapped in bodies of silk and cobwebs, unable to breathe another word, left rotting. Oh, and if they don't feel like doing that, they can always go for the straight-up route and just vomit it in your face as an initiation.

YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME

Enemies killed by the Black Widow can be turned into spider thralls. They take their original stats but none of their abilities; they can only use the silk sub-element and genin techniques of the other three categories. They cannot use the SS-ranked silk sub-element technique. You may have up to three thralls at once. Their appearance is described in the rules. They do have emotions, as they are now a Black Widow. However, their soul is bound to you. If you die, they die. They have literally no free will, so people cannot play their dead RPC even if it's in thrall form.

THE NUMBERS YOU SEE TODAY WILL BE LIKE FRAGMENTS TO TOMORROW'S HORDE

THE SPIDER KING: THE FOOD CHAIN

THE BLACK WIDOW: LARS HEILAND
THE BLACK WIDOW:
THE BLACK WIDOW:

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 am
XXXXXXXXXTHE BONE APOSTLE

↳ aspect #1
      Wings. They look more like a flexible collection of swords, katana and longswords, other sorts of weapons. However, they're classified as wings, as they can spring outward to give Kleine a boost in his jumping and can be pulled out in mid-air to glide. These wings are extremely fast, jutting from almost any part of Kleine's body nearly instantaneously. They can also be used to quickly shred opponents, as they are capable of slashing and competing with even the most skilled swordsmen. Only three "wings" may exist at once.

↳ aspect #2
      Fists. Kleine's fists will (if chosen to) begin to ripple uncontrollably upon making contact with something. The rippling can be confused for a series of supersonic punches in hyper-fast succession, but that is not the case. It just... ripples, and the contact will begin to send a tremendous amount of kinetic force into the target. Simply put, people's bones can begin to shatter and be crushed if they (or objects connected to them) keep remained contact with his fists for longer than a few instants.

↳ aspect #3
      Blades. Swords thrown and used by Kleine will seek bones out like a beacon, however this sort of 'heat seeking' only lasts for a few seconds and so they can fairly easily be dodged. However, the true power of this aspect is that they will literally ignore anything but an opponent's bones. They can pierce through armor, skin, flesh and even jutsu easily in order to lodge into the opponent's bones. However, while this is active, they will be incapable of targeting anything else but bones, so there is a low chance of a one shot strike. Defensive jutsu above A-rank will still prevent the blade from penetrating.

↳ aspect #4
      Chest. Kleine's chest can create a massive aegis of bone in front of it, at nearly any given moment, to launch out and protect him. This is similar to releasing a parachute from his body. Furthermore, Kleine's chest is naturally more resilient than the other parts of his body, and it can honestly be said that even a Kaguya's weapon would simply scrape it.

↳ aspect #5
      Teeth. Kleine's canines can infect people by biting them, his bones seeping into their skin. With this, he can track their location, influence their actions (to a mild degree; he can't force anyone to do anything), and can manipulate their sense of "touch"; he can cause their bones to go numb, relax, break out in pain, etc. This lasts for two weeks before the bones added into their system are overwritten by new ones, removing your minute level of control. However, if the bitten allows it, he can infect them with more and more bone until it is considered an implant. At this point, however, they'll always be infected with his influence/touch amplification/tracking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 pm

User Image******
the
PROPHETS --****

God wants everyone to see

The prophets all have one thing in common; they are born with a connection to a certain deity. They speak for this deity. They inherit the powers of this deity and their pantheon. The known deities they can connect to are the Tengu, the Mad, the First and the Creator. Each prophet fulfills the wish of their Gods. Each prophet was born with this birthright; they are the living messengers of their Gods, even if the Gods they follow are dead. Because even after death the Gods still have a plot, a purpose, and someone to bring out all of the cards and flip them into the right angle.

The wrath of God

• This bloodline requires Captain approval in order to join. Because for now there will only be one member, I will only add techniques for the Heiland Pantheon.

• In order to be a member of this bloodline you must have participated alongside a God or Goddess of a certain pantheon at least once in your life. For example, being a Bat Summoner gives you credibility as a Mad Prophet.

• Prophets have something known as protection through communion. Prophets cannot be slain like regular people. Each Pantheon has specific methods for the death of Prophets.

1. Mad Prophets can only be slain by burning or exploding to nothing in one round

2. Tengu Prophets can only be slain by a stabbing in the heart by a silver weapon

3. Creator Prophets can only be slain by removing the head and then taking out each of their vital organs, with the Creators able to re-attach their head manually before death.

4. Prophets of the First must have their eyes gouged out

• Prophets have enhanced stats based on which God they serve under.

1. Mad Prophets have enhanced perception

2. Tengu Prophets have [1] enhanced strength

3. First Prophets have 75 extra chakra

4. Creator Prophets have [1] enhanced speed

• Prophets must pledge their life to their God; those who do not preach their Lord's sermon will be cast away from their Prophetic birthright

• Prophets can cast a bright white-gold glow from their body that casts aside false truths; they can use this to destroy illusions that they recognize. It's effectively an advanced Kai. It costs 10 chakra.

• Prophets can enter their second stage at S-rank.

• Prophets cannot have implants or second bloodlines.

• Prophets can mildly warp reality; they can put clothes on themselves instantly, they can change the way they look, and remove memories of themselves from people's minds, though they can't change the way people feel about them. For example, even if they removed bad memories from someone's mind about them, that person would still dislike the Prophet, even if they didn't remember why.

• Prophets may alter the enemies perception slightly by adding images to their vision, changing small things like the lighting, the tone, the objects within the area, etc. They can effectively freely cast genjutsu on enemies, but only very small genjutsu that make minor differences.

• Prophets may not have demonic or angelic chakra.

God is MAD

The Prophets of the Mad.

I want to be like HYSTERIA: 20 chakra
An extremely powerful genjutsu will leak out from your body; your eyes, your pores, every molecule of yours will radiate an illusion. The enemy will be cast under the vision of a bright, glowing light rising from the east and then falling down from the sky. The light shakes everything; all things are crushed, metal, glass, bones. Then, your eyes light on fire as does the rest of your body. Everything is burned and broken by the divine, merciful light of the Mad Queen.

I want to be like SAEMUS: 20 chakra
A white-gold energy emits from your hand. A large and powerful glowing blade arrives in your arm, ready to be swung. Once you swing it, it disappears, but the swing itself can cut through almost anything and will molecularly combust anything it touches except for a more powerful jutsu. Even so, more powerful techniques than it will still be mostly destroyed.

I want to be like DAHKA: 20 chakra
Golden, glowing wings as bright as the sun will grow from your back and set fire almost instantly to anything around you within 30 feet except for yourself. The spreading of the wings is the only warning period and once they're spread, everything burns. The fire is not obvious; it infects people on a molecular level, meaning people cannot see it unless they're in the range of it and are burning themselves. It's very useful for... tricking enemies. You can pretend it's for show, but in reality they'll be burning to death quite instantly.

I want to be like LUCAS: 20 chakra
A genjutsu used by Prophets for mind control. Simply by brushing up against someone, as long as you can manage to touch their skin, they will be seduced by you nearly indefinitely. Many Heiland Prophets have used this technique to seize kingdoms, and its power is evident. The target will not be completely under your control, but they will be influenced by you greatly. They will find themselves betraying their friends or their morals for you. They will start to revere you as a God; they'll take your position as prophet seriously. It'll be like they've become an apostle of yours. Infatuated with you. Absorbed in you. It ends after 40 posts.

I want to be MYSELF: 20 chakra
All Prophets can be spoken to in their mind by their Gods. Depending on which God speaks to you, you may use their Holy word as a power in combat:

Lucas's Holy Word is unleashed through your lips, and will turn enemies in front of you for 10 feet paralyzed for a mediocre time.

Hysteria's Holy Word is unleashed through your skin and sends out a blinding light that stops handsigns from being woven for 3 posts (20 foot radius) and disorients the enemy. It also pushes away other material objects within the radius.

Saemus's Holy Word is unleashed through your palms and sends a ray of light at the enemy. The only thing is, this is more than a ninjutsu; it's a ninjutsu and a genjutsu. If they dodge the light, they don't get burned. But if they even looked at the light coming from your hands, if they made real contact with the light using their eyes, they will be blinded completely for 4 posts.

Dahka's Holy Word is unleashed through your eyes, and will fix or re-attach any broken object or limb to a body simply by looking at it and wishing it back together. You can put back on your torn limbs or even put your head back on your body by looking at it.

I want to be GOD: 10 chakra
This ability allows you to make a judgment fit for a God. It allows you to warp reality; change things that happened to different things, in equal exchange. For example, say you lost your left leg. You can make the judgment to instead lose your right arm simply by commanding so in your mind. You lost your head? Instead, you can lose your heart. Did your friend die? You can choose for your other friend to die instead, with that friend's consent. It is the simple power of changing the story; changing what has happened into what will happen now. It cannot cure freely, however; it's all equal exchange. Only recent events may be altered. You may not change something that has happened long ago.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall: 30 chakra
The Prophet warps reality. As long as it's realistic, the Prophet can send them and anyone in the area to a religious battle of theirs complete with everything and everyone present. They could send the area to a battle between Dahka and the Jyuubi, the one between Lydia, Lucas and Saemus, or even the one against Nova back before society started. The enemy and caster both will have to deal with protecting themselves against the powers of the deities present as well as the opponent's. Deities will not side with Prophets. However, this power is very useful if the Prophet is overwhelmed by a larger force of enemies. It's also incredibly useful if the Prophet knows he/she is to die, because it's easy enough to take someone with you in this alternate plane of life.

Who's the fairest... of us all? 30 chakra
This ability warps reality once again. It allows you to travel back in time to fulfill a purpose: change the future. There is only one way this technique may change the future, and that's by preventing birth. You can go back into the past and prevent someone from ever being born by killing their parent before they gave birth to them. However, in order for this technique to work, the person you want to prevent the life of must also be teleported to the time and must be informed of the reality and the rules of it. From then on the Prophet will narrate a sort of hunt between the Prophet and the target and the enemy must react and save their parent before their existence is prevented.

None, for none is fair- 30 chakra
The Prophet releases a black gust from their body that intensifies their Prophetic powers. For five posts, the genjutsu they freely cast on opponents intensify, they start to feel real and dangerous and can drive the enemy paranoid of their surroundings. The other Prophetic abilities like minor reality warping are extended; they can warp solid reality like removing water sources for jutsu or making rain stop. They can rot trees and spoil the ground; their powers over reality are almost more than their station.

For we are all black inside; 20 chakra
The Mad Prophet can travel through darkness as long as they're not currently fighting an opponent. They can simply vanish into the dark and appear where they are led, even past security and detection. This makes them valuable and powerful spies and assassins.

Blackened by Greed: 0 chakra
Mad Prophets can restore 20 chakra to themselves every 5 posts by clasping their hands together and praying for just a few seconds.

A Return to GOD (Smite!): 30 chakra
An extremely powerful technique performed by the Prophet. You point your hand at something, and focus for just about a second and a half. If the enemy cannot move at least seven feet away from where they were standing when your hand just started focusing them, they will explode on a molecular level, bursting outward in a sticky red paste. This technique bypasses offensive jutsu. It can be stopped by defensive techniques; but only purely defensive ones.

A return to HELL (Judge!): 75 chakra
A shadow will launch from your mind, shooting near-instantly to the location it's aimed at. If it can manage to touch the enemy, it will drain their soul entirely and send it straight to the depths of hell. It's a technique that prevents their revival no matter the circumstances. If it manages to kill the enemy it will grant you +1 to both stats for your entire next battle.

The March of the MAD: 100 chakra
The skies darken. A dark shadow is cast upon the world. For just a moment, the Prophet is not the Prophet, but the God. The God uses the Prophet as a method of entering the mortal world, and although they do not possess even close to their true potency, they have the base features of their powers. For the Mad Gods, you will possess multiple abilities.

Omniscience - Although the real definition is infinite knowledge of everything, the tone-down of this ability means you can completely read the enemies mind as if it were your own thought-train. This is the highest realm of perception, beyond the Madking's Gaze in clarity.

Holy Fire - The Mad Pantheon can easily and quickly generate holy fire out of their body and hands for no chakra. They can manipulate this fire and launch it at locations in large concentrations. The fire is extremely hot and can easily burn through most if not all regular metals and even makes jutsu falter or completely disperse depending on the power of the technique.

Nuclear Growth - As part of reality warping, the Prophet can force the area around him/herself to grow into anything; forests, mountains, lakes, whatever. The kicker is that whatever they created will now fight for them, though they can't create anything ridiculous or unethical.

This power lasts for seven posts.

The Second Stage

Once you've entered the second stage, you transcend what mortals are. You become the closest thing a mortal can be to a God; you become their avatar, their living form on earth. You are what Jesus was to God, what Siddhartha was to Buddha. You are their human life and gain a new form of protection from them, as well as multiple passive abilities.

Kleine Heiland is Lucas's own self
Kleine Heiland, Prophet of the Mad Pantheon, is Lucas's human life. As such, there is a form of protection given by Lucas. Kleine may only be killed by being held underwater and drowned until he is completely suffocated with no air left in his lungs.

As the Avatar of Lucas, Kleine possesses an enhanced reality warping, and can make others completely forget who he is.

IT IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT

THE TRUE MAD PROPHET: KLEINE HEILAND
THE MAD PROPHET:

THE TRUE TENGU PROPHET:
THE TENGU PROPHET:

THE TRUE FIRST PROPHET:
THE FIRST PROPHET:

THE TRUE CREATOR PROPHET:
THE CREATOR PROPHET:

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 am

User Image******
the
VERITAS --****

so here's the truth:

Veritas means truth. Everything about the word commands something: honesty. Where the Veritas came from is unknown, but they surfaced recently. It's been a time of complete destruction and death; the entire generation has only seen blood. In a desperate time, people fall back to whatever they think can save them. People wanted the honest truth as to why they were suffering, what life was for, and who was responsible for all of this pain. From this world-wide curiosity and grief came a sentient entity. Its name is unknown, but it is the seeker of the truth. And in order to obtain the truth, it has spent its life devouring souls and gaining the knowledge within them. By devouring every soul it can, and thus gaining infinite knowledge, the being hopes to become a sort of oracle of truth amongst the world.

But the being does not really live within the world. It is simply split into many disciples that it has infiltrated, and they work for it to gain the truth.

so there's the facts:

• The Veritas still require handsigns, but in the interest of truth, their handsigns are simplified. All techniques only require two seals, [truth] and [death], which can be done in one hand. Truth is a spreading of your fingers outwards, and death is the flicking of your wrist.

• The Veritas move one rank faster than usual.

• The Veritas are, contrary to their public image, the best and biggest liars out there. The Veritas are master manipulators; they don't care if the public knows the truth, they only want knowledge for themselves.

there is only one song

The Veritas also have their own clan jutsu that involve their motive. Each jutsu has an inverse and outverse form. They're related.

I'd never lie to you Inverse (Passive)
The Veritas have a strong influence over feelings. Their words can touch people's emotions and convince them of what they want. They're extremely persuasive, far beyond what you'd call a silver tongue. Just their speech is enough to invoke awe in people; people will want to hear their wisdom. Veritas are hard to ignore and hard to argue, because their words have power.

I don't need your lies anymore Outverse (Passive)
Veritas know when someone is lying. They feel a tinge of disgust when a lie is told. If you lie to a Veritas, they can paralyze you. You'll be frozen with fear over what you have done and the Veritas can destroy you within these moments of paralysis. Lying to one is not advised. Because Veritas' hate lies, they will often slay those who knowingly tell them an untruth.

I've been made a new person Inverse (15 chakra)
The Veritas can, for ten posts, use jutsu with their speech. All they have to do is talk, and they can use jutsu as they release their words. It's often believed that a Veritas' speech is what controls their chakra, and this may be evidence of that.

The truth will ruin me Outverse (20-30 chakra)
By shouting at an attack, the Veritas can disassemble it and remove it from existence. It must be of equal chakra to the shout, with the shout taking a short moment to ready itself in order to annihilate the jutsu.

I want to know why Inverse (20 chakra)
This is a sound based genjutsu the Veritas can use on you. Simply by hearing their voice they can transfer this into your mind. You will imagine yourself speaking and speaking until your throat runs dry, your vocal chords fall out of your mouth and your guts begin to spill from your body onto the floor. Your words slowly kill you and you speak only the truth, useful not only for gathering intel from a victim but exploiting their opening.

I want you to die Outverse (20 chakra)
The Veritas, on eye contact, can force the target to speak only lies. Each lie will deepen the paralysis on them, until they've become a human vegetable. They'll spout total nonsense to the Veritas until their entire body is frozen in place and they can't even breathe.

I know you Inverse (30 chakra)
The Veritas will begin to shout, with waves of energy attached to the shout. These shouts will be like blasts of wind at the opponent, moving very fast. If they can hit them, even just one shout landed will brutally strike at your pressure points, your weak spots and the soft spots of your bones, leaving your entire body in extreme paralyzing pain with very, very little you can do. It's a total shut-down of your body, so if you're gotten by this, you've become prey.

But you don't know me Outverse (30 chakra)
The Veritas can create a mimic of itself with its mind that will take an attack for it. The Veritas instantly switches places with its mimic, much like a substitution jutsu. However, the mimic's range of teleportation/switching is very far. The Veritas can only use this two times each battle.

Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye Inverse (30 chakra)
If someone is caught believing a lie a Veritas has told, the Veritas may brainwash the target entirely into becoming a willing thrall of the Veritas. The Veritas will ascend in their mind as some sort of master of theirs; or a hero, or an oracle.

And stick a needle in yours too Outverse (30 chakra)
If the Veritas tells the truth, and someone does not believe them, then that person will mentally implode and lose all trace of humanity, becoming a wild beast with the pure desire to kill everything it sees.

I Am Veritas Inverse (75 chakra)
The Veritas's words, for five posts, completely crush any organic object around the veritas in a 30 foot radius. They can also destroy jounin jutsu and lower, with the techniques simply collapsing into themselves. Humans caught under this crushing force face a painful but quick death.

I Am the Truth Outverse (75 chakra)
Moving outwards at ridiculous speeds will be a golden, glowing aura emanating from the Veritas. Within only a minute it will have traveled over a mile, and anything within its radius must be attentive to the Veritas; they must stand in place and tell the Veritas their deepest, darkest secrets. Once they've been struck by this they cannot escape their fate. They will only be able to speak truth and stand still until the Veritas has slain them.

A WORLD WITHOUT LIES

THE VERITAS:

THE SERVANT OF TRUTH:
THE SERVANT OF TRUTH:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm

User Image******
the
KITSUNE --****

infinite:

In different times, some say on different worlds, there lived a different kind of people. They were known as the Tricksters, the Foxes, the most cruel and manipulative of anyone. They were hated and so they were destroyed, even when they truly believed what they did was harmless. They were antagonists, but it's because it was their nature. Some of them, though, were tricky enough to survive the Kitsune purge. They have lived this entire time, hoping history would forget them. And it has. In many minds, the Kitsune do not exist. They don't have to hide their nature anymore.

But the Kitsune have a higher purpose; they serve the Death God. They exist as a group to give the Shinigami more souls, and therefore more power. It was his method of escaping his fate of living in a permanent stasis just reaping for all eternity. With enough power, he can escape his chains, and...

The Kitsune do not look like what people would assume. They look like regular humans. No ears, no tail, no claws, no fangs. Their skin is pale white and they usually have black hair, but that's the only thing their genetics carry on. The only difference is that the Kitsune's true form, something that cannot be seen unless shown, is constantly wearing a mask. Their real form is almost terrifying; black as night, like a shadow. Their eyes glow white. The Kitsune are the personification of terror just in their form. But they hide this, because they have to.

The Kitsune have the potential to be immortal; to live forever. The Shinigami is the one that sustains their life. He gives them power and immortality if they serve him well. When a Kitsune reaps the soul of someone young, innocent and beautiful, this soul grants the Shinigami a massive stock of power, and he shares this with his tricksters. It grants them a longer life. They remain young and beautiful. But when the souls stop flowing into the Shinigami's cask, he punishes the Kitsune, turning them old and withering. They must pay him for their eternal youth, and they must pay him often.

limitless:

• The Kitsune are faster than most ninja (+1 rank of speed), possessing fox-like agility and perception. Their sense of hearing and smell is also enhanced, though it's not as active as an Inuzuka or Zao.

• The Kitsune must have their heart destroyed completely in order to die. Their head is immune to all damage because of their mask's holy protection. The neck cannot be severed from the head, either. Nor the neck from the shoulders.

• The Kitsune's mask is their true form, meaning their human body is fake and therefore changeable. They can alter their voice and their body however they like whenever they want. They can also regenerate lost limbs rather quickly.

• The Kitsune fight using spells and incantations. These spells can only be cast with prepared materials, generally involving their target. They fight in a way different than any other ninja; they fight using their soul, and they project the power of their soul into the object they're casting spells into. The object is almost always a possession of the enemy, and it can be used to harm the enemy from afar.

• The Kitsune rarely ever have frontal fights. They're almost entirely based upon manipulating their target into slipping a possession. They can kill the strongest of foes as long as they can gain these items, however this also means that they will lose almost every open-fight, and that they have the same trouble killing strong opponents as weak opponents.

• Kitsune cannot kill or hurt each other.

• The Kitsune have to kill to remain beautiful. If they haven't killed at least one RPC and used the Eve of The Reaper within the span of a year, they'll grow old and at this point, it will be very hard, if not impossible, to seduce someone.

beautiful

>> all jutsu take 5 posts to learn
xxxThe Love of a Witch Passive
Generally, a Kitsune will almost always gain the possessions of their target through sexual manipulation. In order to do this, they have developed a power within their veins across the centuries. Kitsune have a powerful allure to them; they release a strong scent that attracts people to them. As well as this, those who have fallen in love with or have developed strong feelings for a Kitsune are extremely vulnerable to their power. Kitsune can shut off the sight of a target who has fallen for them, and generally daze them or make them enter a trance-like state. It's very similar to hypnosis. Pain will awaken you from this state, so Kitsune won't just kill you then and there. They usually use this opportunity to grab possessions from you that they can use to perform dark rituals.

xxxThe Trouble We Face Requires some skin or nail clippings of the target
When you perform this ritual upon the target, first by placing the item into a cup, and then shaking the glassware uncontrollably. During this process, a chant is performed. Once it's over, the target and their life has been affected adversely. Their life starts to go miserably; people suddenly find them disgusting to look at and to talk to. They become extremely depressed and lose the will to do much of anything. This is usually a part of the Kitsune's plan to enrapture the target; they make it seem as if they're the only one in the world who will ever love them.

xxxThe Pain of a Century Requires some of the target's bodily liquid; water, urine, saliva, blood, semen, sweat, et cetera
The Kitsune can absorb the liquid into their body simply by touching it. Once they release the liquid from their body (it comes out from their nails), all they will have to do is place just a few drops of it onto a picture drawn of the target. After a ritualistic incantation, the target will be enveloped with pain for one RL week, even if they're normally immune to pain. It will be so great that they will think they're going to die, and will barely be able to move. At this point, the Kitsune may finish off the target, or put them out of commission for other plans.

xxxThe Materialistic World Requires one of the target's favorite possessions; something they own that they treasure or covet. This can even be their weapon. Anything will do; every target has SOMETHING they treasure.
The ritual is performed by biting on the object, and then rubbing your own blood across its finest edges. The target will be crushed, and with this, one of the foe's vital organs will be filled with a deadly cancer that will kill them in one RL week. There is a way to treat this, but only with a Jounin+ medic. The cancer can be subdued, but if the ritual is performed twice, the cancer will arrive again and immediately kill them. This, however, would require two prized possessions. If the cancer is cured the first time, the target will come out of their cured state totally in love with the Kitsune.

xxxThe Pins and Needles Requires a lock of the target's hair, and an effigy made from their clothing
This technique is far above any of their others in terms of potency. It can be used to instantly kill the foe. By crafting an effigy (commonly known as a "voodoo doll") of the target from their clothing, and then sticking your nails into it, you can instantly kill off their organs from wherever you are. This, however, requires you to be extremely crafty and manipulative, because it's not quite easy to justify why you're cutting off someone's hair or why you're asking them for their clothes. It has to be done slyly, efficiently, and once it's done, the target's life is no longer their own; it's at your mercy.

xxxThe Eve of The Reaper Requires the target's soul
Once the Kitsune has slain someone, the Reaper will gift them with more longevity and beauty. However, more importantly, the Reaper will gift them with more power. Kitsune can rank up in a very different way; they can rank up by killing people. After having killed five people, the Reaper can take them to the highest rank possible; Beyond Kage, where they will now have 500 chakra as a base instead of 350. This is the only real bonus from gaining the rank, but it's a rank usually exclusive to primary arc characters. Also, this technique will wipe everyone's memory of you, meaning you can start the hunt again without anyone recalling just who you were.
You can only absorb the souls of RPCs one rank below you and higher. In order to gain a rank-up, you must have killed them or at least set up the kill using your bloodline techniques.

AND ALL THEY WANTED WAS TO BE KNOWN

THE MASKED MONSTER: HIDEO

THE KITSUNE:
THE KITSUNE:

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 am
ARC BLOODLINE; yes I know it's super powerful but it's only for use by arc characters
It'll prolly still exist after the arc but severely nerfed

User Image******
the
LEVIATHANS --****

" There is someone... "

In reality and mythos, there are always great treasures. And there is always something to guard these treasures to prevent them from getting into the wrong hands. Whether it's simply because these are things you worked hard for, or because they're detrimental to the safety of you and maybe many others, they need to be protected. Some things though... are too special and important to be guarded by an alarm system, a musclehead, a camera. Some things need an ancient species of monsters to protect their security just because obtaining them could mean massive death and turmoil upon the entire world.

The Leviathans were always called the Gatekeepers. In the stories, there was only one Leviathan; it guarded the gates of hell so that no one could ever have to suffer that discovery. But in this reality, there are many Leviathans, and they protect things even more sacred than the afterlife itself.

" Waiting for you... "

• Like the Tengu that Amaterasu created to give her company and protection, the Leviathans were also created by some God-like creature in the time before humans. No one knows who it was; even the Leviathans don't remember. The Leviathans were originally gifted with infinite memory like all immortal creatures, but this gift was taken from them because they were susceptible to pain. They remembered everything like it was a current experience; they could remember the hurtful things in their lives, and they suffered constantly. A permanent state of trauma. Their creator took this curse from them and made them remember things as if they were a regular mortal. The only thing they still know is that they guard their gate, they know what's inside of it, and they know what it would mean if it were released.

• The Leviathans look like regular humans. In fact, one could say that their evolution has been in an opposite direction; they used to be godly creatures with the power to destroy nations, and now they are only above average shinobi. They are still immortal, and they're not human, but each day the line between Leviathan and human closes.

• Leviathans are not holy or malevolent; they are neutral. Some of them may turn good or bad, but by nature they're not guided in any direction. They still, no matter what, desire to protect the planet from what's inside of their gate, but other than that, it's all free will.

• Leviathans do not possess a soul, in order to prevent them from wild ambition. However, perhaps as a test by their maker, Leviathans have the power to contain souls. They can store souls in their body which will increase their power.

XXXXXXXXX Every time a Leviathan kills someone (a real RPC of equal rank or one less), they can take their soul. This soul will be sealed into their gate (which is in the center of their heart) and will work to power them. Leviathans may contain a maximum of eight souls.

XXXXXXX Upon absorbing one soul, the first lock for their gate is unsealed. Upon the second soul, the second lock is unsealed. Each lock will give them some of the powers hidden inside of the gate. After eight souls, the gate will completely unlock and will unleash complete terror and destruction upon the world in the form of an all-powerful, godly Leviathan.

• There are six gates:

The gate of Death
    The gate of Hell
    The gate of Horror
    The gate of Honor
    The gate of Love
    The gate of Heaven

The Gatekeeper of Death is the strongest, and if his seals were fully unlocked then he would become a creature to transcend any of the living creatures known today.

Until your gates have been unlocked, you're just a regular shinobi. Once your first gate opens, however, you will become twisted, evil and vile with the pure desire to open your gate to unleash universal terror. Even the holy gates can destroy the balance if unlocked, and no Leviathan is immune to their temptation.

When their gates have started to open, they become less of Leviathans and more of what's within their gates; the Original Leviathan will become like the God of Death himself, etc.

" On the other side... "

"Death dances around my bed at night" The Powers of the Original Leviathan

The First Seal Unlocked: When the first seal has unlocked, the Leviathan of Death only slowly creeps back into its original self. It reclaims its initial power: using the dead to power itself. The Leviathan needs only to open its mouth, and a terrible darkness will flow into his chest, filling him with power. This can be used at the start of every fight, and will bestow the leviathan with a boost of 50 chakra, and a ranked boost of strength and speed for the duration of the battle.

The Second Seal Unlocked: When the second seal has been opened, the leviathan gains the ability the levitate, perform telekinesis on inorganic objects, and dissolve objects they touch slowly.

The Third Seal Unlocked: With the opening of the third seal, the Leviathan gains some of its signature powers. First of all, as death is omnipresent and omnipotent, the Leviathan can now, similar to a Yamanaka, direct its mind somewhere else; it can watch things from very far away by moving its awareness. This comes with the ability to make attacks on things simply with its mind. These attacks are limited, and can't go on long without exhausting the leviathan, but they're brutal and terrifying. The leviathan can levitate objects and throw them at the target, like a ghost. They can also force terrible images into their mind like genjutsu; images of death being all around them, blood on the walls, screaming from everywhere. Dead people on the floor. Skeletons coming to life. A very vivid and horrifying image of the tragedy of death. Becoming an enemy of this Leviathan has always meant never being at peace for the rest of your life.

The Fourth Seal Unlocked: This works at first only when your mind is elsewhere, on the designated target, but will unlock fully after the fifth seal has opened. A sudden feeling of horror and pain will come upon the foe. If they don't escape the premise (30 meters) within a short period of time, Death will have free reign over their demise. He can start to individually kill off their organs, leaving them hemorrhaging and dying. When you feel this, you have to flee for your life or say goodbye to your life.

The Fifth Seal Unlocked: The power of the fourth seal is unlocked in battle, except instead of an area range it's done by focusing your hand on someone and clenching your fists, slowly. They'll feel agony during this moment, but if they manage to escape your sight (even if you're still clenching) then they're free of it. This can only be attempted once in a battle, until you've unlocked the Seventh Seal, which will allow this to be used constantly for 30 chakra each attempt. Along with this, the fifth seal grants Death the power to channel his gate through his mouth. He can essentially open a small part of his gate through his lips, bringing horror into the area. A gas-like darkness will flow in from his body, and this can be freely manipulated to defend him or attack the enemy. It is similar to sand in its properties, but with the added effect of insanity. The more that's clumped together the more powerful it is. Only about ten meters of this can be conjured at one time, but if it's destroyed, more can be made.

The Sixth Seal Unlocked: With this seal unlocked, the Leviathan gains a new method of immortality. Rather than never aging, he'll additionally be unable to be killed or damaged by normal methods. The only way to kill this Leviathan at this point will be with the help of another Leviathan.

The Seventh Seal Unlocked: Now, near the peak of his power, the Leviathan gains godly strength. This was his original state when he was first created by his maker. He can now travel through the darkness in and out of combat, and generate night and day whenever he wants. He can warp reality; change the date, the season, the weather. Turn people older or younger. And he can generate natural disasters through his omnipresence, meaning by only looming over an area he can plunge it into chaos. He has reached a state he never should have reached.

The Final Seal Unlocked: Because allowed to become like this, the Gatekeeper has now come what he protected; the Death God may deliver the message of death and be feared, but this Leviathan has now become death itself. An almost intangible form. Simply by entering an area he distorts reality; people too close to him will, if he pleases, instantly drop dead. He has obtained the power of a God, a real God, and the world will now pay for it. The poles have shifted, the sun rises in the east, and every word from Death's tongue can only be carried out when the time has come. At this level, no one knows if even his creator could stop him.

U/C

EVERYTHING IN IT IS MINE!

THE GATEKEEPER OF DEATH: Michael Gricenchos

THE GATEKEEPER:
THE GATEKEEPER

NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games