Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am
The dark-haired girl watched the pink pokemon for a moment and just found herself ever still surprised that nothing was broken or on fire.
She nodded, yes, that Lasi was hers and frowned a little at the memory of the party; it was, really, the first she'd ever chosen to go to and she still wasn't sure how she felt about it.
"Yes, I, uh, was one of the witches." She confirmed, deciding that she probably should, before blushing slightly at the question of what her pokemon watched; she tried to gloss past it and address the other points.
"Oh, frak. Er. I'm sorry for that... He's just.. impressionable. Not /that/ long since he evolved."
She held up a pokeball.
"I can take him out 'f here if he is bein' a bother.
Tambrey blinked a little at the greetings.
Names; Shadow was easy to remember... and Kratos? Sounded like some Greek Titan or God... She was probably going to forget that and call him something weird and not his name at some point.

Lasi grinned, with goofy eyes, at the Pikachu and had to agree, she had a good point. Cakes /were/ to be eaten and as she had made it, though it would be a shame to eat it, he was sure it would be more a shame not to taste just how delicious it was.
He ate the cake a lot more slowly than he usually would- it was almost dignified-, still blissfully unaware of his trainer nearby with readied pokeball.
All he could really see was Miette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm
"Magician. I was stationed in Sinnoh," Kratos said in answer to Shadow's question, finishing another batch of cupcakes and finally, finally declaring this entire mess of baking over and done with. Kitchens got ridiculously hot when the oven was running for hours, and he was ready to do something more productive with his time - even if Miette disagreed, as was likely given how focused she seemed to be on that strange pink golbat.

Kratos made a small sound of acknowledgement to Tambrey's remark, but quickly found himself occupied with considering what to do with all of these cupcakes. How was he supposed to get rid of all of these things, anyway? He wasn't entirely sure, but... hm. "Perhaps these could be offered in the cafeteria." He didn't really respond to the female Rocket's offer to take the Golbat out... but Miette did.

"Pi! Pikapi pikaaaaa!" No, no no no! Her new friend couldn't be taken away, not now, not ever! They needed to talk together and have fun and - and - she was starting to build up sparks despite the quick and sharp warning from Kratos. The redhead sighed and frowned at her. "Miette, I believe we should be going."

They needed to deliver these cupcakes, anyway.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:32 pm
"Oh, neat," Shadow answered, trying to think back on the party and the witches he had (or hadn't) seen. "Sorry for - ? Oh! Nah, I was just teasing. I actually thought it was pretty nice, if a little embarrassing. And I just returned the favor, so we're cool." He nodded toward the candle and the cupcake that Miette and Lasi were sharing.

"Got'cha," he acknowledged in response to Kratos' replies. Eyeing the last batch that Kratos took out, he hurried over to make room for the red-haired man to place the tray down. "That's be a good idea. I think you might need help taking them all over, though. I'll come too."

Glancing up when the pink Pikachu started sparking, the grunt's brows rose. "Whoa. Just a few minutes and they're already inseparable." He glanced to Kratos. "What if we all went to the cafeteria together? We could each carry some. Uhh, 'cept for you, buddy, since you kind of have a lack of...arms," he told Lasi, laughing. "And since the last time you tried to carry cupcakes to someone, they weren't all that pleased with your service."

"How about it?" the teen asked the dark-haired woman. "That way you can keep an eye your pokemon and he can stay with Miette. Unless you've got some things to do, of course. But I'm sure the extra help would be appreciated, since even with all of us, we'll probably have to make a few trips." Taking as many of the muffins and cupcakes as he could without dropping them or ruining Miette's frosting work, he headed toward the door. Then Shadow paused and looked back at the Rocket lady. "Sorry, don't think we caught your name."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff