Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:02 pm
Shingo grew extremely pale after receiving his grin from Yagami. He thought to himself " Find a happy place....find a happy place. somewhere were Yagami can't get you" he quickly thought of a meadow fulled with cute little white bunnies but soon his little happy place turn to terror. His little bunnies turned into red scary iori looking bunnies and Shingo was out like a light.

Kyo reached into his jacket and pulled out a envelope. He throw out on the table towards Yagami. " I think that will answer your question"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:07 pm
Iori laughed, "What, are you Dee's newest postman now? Ha ha ha ha ha!"

He opened the envelope and read it. "A list of Dee's kings. So, why should this concern me?"

Looking over the list, he saw Kyo's name on it. "Kyo, I knew you were involved with Dee, that was nothing new. Unless you have urgent business, I suggest you get a head start running."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 pm
Kyo shock his head " Yagami, you are so naive. Can't you see that she is cheating you. I mean think about it she has over 50 lovers and you can't even keep track of 2. Not to mention what your kids have to say about this. they all avoid you and probably think of you as a failure. Surely when was the last time, you saw the littlest one. Probably a while ago, seeing as how you can't set foot in the other galaxy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 pm
Iori sighed, "Yes, it has been awhile since I have seen my youngest child, but so what of it? Just look at what the Bogards have to put up with. Corrigan, my prized...wait a minute...Corrigan lives with me because he is upset at his parents both Terry and Empress Dee and yet I hadn't even questioned as to why that would be. And that Will, he has 19,000 children. Okay, I will make one and only one agreement with you Kyo, you bring back proof of this...affair and a note from one of my children to hear what they think of me, then I will consider listening a little bit more. For now, revive your unconscious friend and leave. I will expect your return. When you do, just head up the stairs with the red carpet. Oh, and Kusanagi, next time, don't bring anyone else with you."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 pm
Kyo threw Shingo over his shoulder and said " Very well, Yagami. I'll be seeing ya real soon." He headed out of the restaurant trying to think of which of Iori's kids would be best to get the note. He soon heard the sounds of Shingo slipping back into consciousness. He set Shingo down and continued thinking.

Shingo looked around kind expecting to be still in the restaurant and to have Yagami hovering over him. To his relief, they standing about a block away from the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 pm
Iori went back upstairs to find out some information from Corrigan. He entered the room to see that Corrigan was trying to do some dusting. "Corey, we need to talk."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:50 pm
Corrigan set down the feather duster and sat on the bed waiting for Iori to speak, but it looked like Iori was waiting for him to ask something, so Corrigan asked, "Did Kyo say mean things to you? Did you kick his butt? How did Uncle Andy and Raditz react?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 pm
This brought a smile to Iori's face. The kid certainly had Iori's best interest with him. Then Iori remembered what Kyo said, "Yagami, you are so Naive."

He said to Corrigan, "While I do appreciate the kind thoughts, no Kyo didn't say anything that would embarrass him in front of a full crowd. This isn't the king of fighters arena, though I would have loved to regardless. Anyway, what I want to speak to you about has to deal with why you left the Bogards. Kyo had suggested that I was naive because I am looking after you instead of my own children. He suggested that my own kids hate me just as you hate your mom and dad."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:04 am
"Aww, Professor, you aren't naive. That Kyo is such a jerk. I'd like to kick his butt someday just for you. Why I left mom and dad wasn't because of really anything they did. Okay, maybe I was a bit upset at mom because she doesn't take very good care of herself and she's always concerned for others before she cares about her, but that's because I know she can do better. I wanted to live with you Yagami because, well, I hate to admit this, but your kids don't like you all that much. The only one who seems to care a little bit is Blaze, and Gohan loves you. But, when I was downstairs working and your kids enter the steakhouse, most of them have nothing but insults. Stormy said at the Halloween Party, Why do we have to attend this dumb party anyway? Its gotten so boring! And then Ice, he said, Ya know, maybe we oughta show our dad how to throw an absolutely bone-chilling party. And the worst, Professor...was Heneroshi Yagami. She said, My older brother has no idea just how loose Empress Dee is! I mean, she has sex with Kyo more often than with Iori. I cannot believe he'd be stupid enough to allow to share his blood with her. And now, we have to put up with her and her bragging. Ooh, I was so angry at what they said about you..."

Corrigan paused to see something on Iori's face that he rarely saw. "Um, Professor...are you...okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am
Tears were fast flooding Iori's eyes. He said as sturdy as he could, "Please go visit with your Uncle Andy for a bit, and if you see Bardock, send him up to see me, okay?"  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:11 am
If Corrigan was seeing what he thought he saw, he would swear that Iori was about to cry. Therefore, he said, "Okay, Professor."

He had no idea what Kyo had said to Iori, but this made Corey feel rage like never before! First Iori's own kids insult Iori behind his back, and now whatever Kyo said was bringing Yagami to tears. Corey knew that Dee was a good queen regardless with how many kings she had. This sounded like law breaking to him and yet, he had no absolute proof of it. And Corey also knew that Iori's kids were the naive ones. They had no idea how great of a parent Iori really was.

Obeying Iori, however, Corey went visiting with his Uncle Andy. Pretending like nothing was wrong, he said, "Hi, Uncle Andy. Um, Uncle Andy, may I ask you something? Has Iori ever cried before?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 am
As soon as Corrigan went downstairs, Iori's face went into the pillow as the acidic tears fell onto it. "Why does Kyo have to be right all the time?" He thought to himself.  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:27 pm
Andy sat down and answered to Corrigan "The only other time I've only seen Iori cry is when his lover Broly died..."

Bardock sat downstairs when he closed his eyes, a vision hitting him "Iori was about to cry, because of Kyo" He'd personally pay a visit to Kyo and discuss it with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 pm
He knew that crying like this wasn't really going to help him any, but knowing that his children hated him hurt more than when Broly died. For his age, Iori thought that crying like this was a definite sign of weakness and showing that he was becoming feeble. He had never felt so...stripped of his power in a long, long time.

The only one who knew that he was really 2 millennial old was Empress Dee. She was there when he was 20, a mere youthful boy being taught by DBZ's own Master Roshi in potion making.

Back then, he wanted to become perfect. Someone who had no flaws, no faults..and yet, he knew deep down, that being perfect didn't mean having no flaws. It meant even with flaws, you could face them head on, and come out smiling.

Also, deep down, he knew why his kids hated him. It was because he took better care of someone else's child than his own. And the child that he looked after, belonged to a woman who some would say is a loose whore queen. Someone who slept with countless men and tried covering up her dirty deeds with countless excuses. This is the secondary reason why his heart ached. He knew Kyo was right when it came to Empress Dee and yet, Iori still looked up to the woman as if she was the greatest chick in the universe.

After all, she did do many great things for the Galaxy. She helped with the best transportation system ever. She found a spot for all the evil found in the galaxy where crime would be satisfied. She owned a second galaxy where all of the truly perverted creatures lived.

Sitting up now, he began to dwell on that. If Dee really was that loose these days, wouldn't she rather be living in that second galaxy? And what of Terry? As far as Iori was concerned, Dee really loved Terry. She even cast Iori aside for Bogard on several occasions.

But, what also concerned him is why did Kyo mention it? Was she still seeing Kyo without Terry knowing? Or did Terry know and just didn't say anything about it knowing of Dee's power over his?

There were too many variables. He needed more answers. He had thought about sending Corrigan on that quest, but perhaps, if Bardock ever showed up like Iori had wanted, maybe Bardock could find out these answers and have a little bit of fun at the same time.

The more Iori thought about it, the more he came to realize something else. While Iori did indeed still think of how much he missed Broly, he also knew that Bardock was becoming more and more of someone that he could rely on. Someone who wouldn't foolheartedly go into battle just because Dee ordered him to.

This made Iori gasp for he may have thought of another crime Dee had committed in such a subtle manner that it didn't even reach him until now. If she wouldn't have sent Broly to deal with Nathan's son all those years ago, would Broly still be alive? And yet, Iori still didn't know how that battle ended. How did Nathan's son be vanquished? How did Planet Hamster become safe again?

"So be it," Iori thought, "As soon as Bardock gets his tail up here, I am going to have to send him on a few missions. I have to find out more on what Kyo was getting at. I will have to deal with my children afterward."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 am
Kyo was still trying to figure which of Iori's kids he should pay a visit to. " Which of Iori's kids is the closest to our location?"

Shingo thought for a bit then replied "That would be either Blaze or Ice's place"

Kyo said as he turned in the right direction " Well then it's off to Ice's place. Seeing as how Blaze has somewhat of respect for Iori"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff