Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
the Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image Nozomi let the flames hit her face, it didn't hurt that much. As the horizontal wave am she sent a bombing blue flame right at it, making it mimic the wave, minus the color.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 pm
Karuma chuckled and did a butterfly twist, and when his foot hit the ground, a stream of fire shot straight along the ground toward Nozomi  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image Nozomi slid to the left out of the fire's range. While stepping aside she flicked her foot up sending a shot of fire at Kaiza side.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:12 pm
Kaiza (used the wrong name in last post) was hit from the side, but didn't budge. "nice hit, but it will take more to bring me down"  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image Nozomi put her hands around her head turning it to the left, causing a popping sound to echo about. "I figured." She said, and with that she make two blue danger flames appear in her hands. She now charged at Kaiza with full speed, five times faster then when she had the armor on.

(lol its okay xD i shoulda noticed but nopesa xD)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Kaiza kept his face calm as he charged fire to his fists and raced toward Nozomi in similar fashion  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image Nozomi smiled friendlily as she brought the blades up a bit to a least touch Kaiza's side lightly. She didn't want to burn him so that it would leave a mark of years and years ahead, but at lest he'd feel a bit of the flame, maybe.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Kaiza twisted as he felt the flames near him, and while twisting, he flipped upside down to attempt to kick Nozomi along the length of her body  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image Nozomi used her flame blades as a shield against Kaiza's foot instinctively.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm
"perfect" Kaiza said as he stopped his foot abruptly and flame shot out his whole leg, though it wasn't hot enough to scar her, it would knock Nozomi down at least  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image Nozomi fell back, and she laughed. "Good shot." She said flicking a light flame over at Kaiza.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 pm
Kaiza did a roll,stood up, and made a light flame hit Nozomi's with a flick of his finger. "thanks, almost messed up though" he said chuckling  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image Nozomi couched, in half shock when the flame hit her. "Really? I couldn't tell." She said smiling. She then jumped up sending a flame right near Kaiza's chest.

((sorry for the wait i've kinda been busy D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 pm
Kaiza was hit directly and flew back few feet, landing on his back. "faster than I thought" he said jumping to his feet  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image Nozomi stood still, waiting for Kaiza's attack. "Thanks.~" She said.  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff