Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ Old and Closed ] This thread is too small so I've moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 pm
Eyulra
Face your demons

If she's interested in playing Scario Kart, maybe she could meet my ghost Jareth? He's a total gamer nerd lol no social skills granted but he plays every frikkin game under the sun XD

That would be an excellent idea! xD Amarus really doesn't know anything about it, so I'm pretty sure she'd try it on a lark and get addicted because... well, she just loves to win > A> But wouldn't have the skills to do so right away! I'm up for this whenever <3 o u o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:22 pm
Face your demons
Eyulra
Face your demons

If she's interested in playing Scario Kart, maybe she could meet my ghost Jareth? He's a total gamer nerd lol no social skills granted but he plays every frikkin game under the sun XD

That would be an excellent idea! xD Amarus really doesn't know anything about it, so I'm pretty sure she'd try it on a lark and get addicted because... well, she just loves to win > A> But wouldn't have the skills to do so right away! I'm up for this whenever <3 o u o

Awesome X3 He likes to teach people the awesome goodness of video games XD hmm whenever is fine with me. Let's see.. where should they originally meet up... *plots*  

Rii_Hon

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 pm
Kyrieko
*sneaks into your plot thread (or was punted here)* I throw my darling she-wolf at you for....just about anything really 8D LW loves to meet new people! She's also co-captain of the Skariokart club and could totally teach Amarus to play (get her addicted to it). Or skareoke~

I DIDN'T SEE THIS OMG ; A; I'msosorry. That would be wonderful, actually! HMM. Yes, more skariokart <3 Actually, even any activity would be good, as Amarus has had no interactions with any females at this point xDDD; What does LW like to do apart from Skariokart? ; u; <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 pm
Eyulra

Awesome X3 He likes to teach people the awesome goodness of video games XD hmm whenever is fine with me. Let's see.. where should they originally meet up... *plots*

Hmmm... he may not have to teach her, per se, come to think of it xD; BUT it would definitely be fun to play it all the same = u = Hmm o u o Idk, Amarus does some weird things, like... playing with / in fire > A>  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm
Face your demons
Hmmm... he may not have to teach her, per se, come to think of it xD; BUT it would definitely be fun to play it all the same = u = Hmm o u o Idk, Amarus does some weird things, like... playing with / in fire > A>

I meant more in general XD yeah I'd say playing in fire is definitely weird yes yes. Hmm would you mind starting? Apparently, I'm getting yanked out to places >> totally spoils my catch up on rp plan lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm
Face your demons
Kyrieko
*sneaks into your plot thread (or was punted here)* I throw my darling she-wolf at you for....just about anything really 8D LW loves to meet new people! She's also co-captain of the Skariokart club and could totally teach Amarus to play (get her addicted to it). Or skareoke~

I DIDN'T SEE THIS OMG ; A; I'msosorry. That would be wonderful, actually! HMM. Yes, more skariokart <3 Actually, even any activity would be good, as Amarus has had no interactions with any females at this point xDDD; What does LW like to do apart from Skariokart? ; u; <3

xDDD S'ALL GOOD! She does just about anything, really. Games aside, she's known for going out on runs in the morning, could be found in the halls between classes. LW is one of those people you can easily approach for directions/help with something and she'll strike up a conversation quickly. It's possible that Amarus catches her after a class she's interested in taking? (In other words, whatever you want <33 )  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 am
Kyrieko

xDDD S'ALL GOOD! She does just about anything, really. Games aside, she's known for going out on runs in the morning, could be found in the halls between classes. LW is one of those people you can easily approach for directions/help with something and she'll strike up a conversation quickly. It's possible that Amarus catches her after a class she's interested in taking? (In other words, whatever you want <33 )

I'd love it if LW could let Amarus go on runs with her ; u; I think it would be good for her OTL and then she could also use those runs as an excuse to occasionally talk about things she legitimately isn't sure about / is curious about / just try to connect to LW xD; Would be nice for her to have a female friend xD; If it'd be okay to have an RP where Amarus sees LW running for a while, then eventually asks if she can run with her...? I'd happily start that up whenever you've got the time to RP ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 am
Eyulra

Sorry THIS took me so long!  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 pm
Lovingly pushing this back uuuup > u>;; OTL

Amarus needs friends > A> Also someone to wail on. Punches, not crying; she doesn't really do the crying thing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 pm
Face your demons

Amarus needs friends > A> Also someone to wail on. Punches, not crying; she doesn't really do the crying thing.

Roch wants to have a few words with your ghoul! If you'd like to turn it into a fight, he'd probably kick her a**, though.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm
Ice Queen
Face your demons

Roch wants to have a few words with your ghoul! If you'd like to turn it into a fight, he'd probably kick her a**, though.

xD; Sure... did you want to set it up, since I don't 100% know what it would be about, unless it's about how she punched Danny in the face? Also I don't care if she gets her a** kicked if it goes to a fight; Amarus just loves fighting, even when it exposes weaknesses she has to improve upon, especially since Roch is Y2, y?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:21 pm
yus, but he doesn't want to fight her, he's already dealt with losing his temper over a "friend" once this week. So I'll start it!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:42 pm
I UPDATED MY STUFF.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:48 pm
So Amarus needs to meet Belladonna. heart
So Belladonna can gush over the fact that she's pink.
And pretty.
And Bells can emote something fierce, so there's always that. OuO//  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 pm
AyeAvast
So Amarus needs to meet Belladonna. heart
So Belladonna can gush over the fact that she's pink.
And pretty.
And Bells can emote something fierce, so there's always that. OuO//

I had the most confused moment, for a second xD Since Amarus wears bells on her head, I was like Oh good idea, I never thought of communicating via-- wait a second. Bells. Belladonna. Oh my goodness I suck.

ANYWAY. Yes please <3 I think they... may have met briefly, Amarus was at the mall with Mac, or at the mall for christmas last year, or something-- but I can't remember-- or was it Prom... gdi, I see Bells around everywhere and I know Mar met her at a glance-- WHATEVER, okay, yes, MEETIIING <3 Amarus doesn't know she's pretty, actually orz Bells should get her to buy a dress and do girly things. Fix my bby. xD

Any ideas otherwise? ; u; <3 I'd like this to happen v. much

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces