Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be getting 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Canine Blood

Friendly Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 pm
-Cast Conjure Flame Atronach, follow up with Bound Bow, repeat as needed-

Magkica is not over powered for players but for mobs. But who needs spells when you can summon a weapon and a friend to your side. Stealth mage for the win!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm
sephiroth1996
i am a lvl 3 exploring the world i am one of those cat guys and i am currently hunting dragons i dont like wepons i fist fight

You're a level 3 Khajiit, hunting for dragons with your fists? Have many have you found?  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Yoursweetprincess

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:34 am
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996
i am a lvl 3 exploring the world i am one of those cat guys and i am currently hunting dragons i dont like wepons i fist fight

You're a level 3 Khajiit, hunting for dragons with your fists? Have many have you found?
bought 7 or 8 fun to kill  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:24 pm
sephiroth1996
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996

Trust me, you're going to want a weapon in the later levels.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

GrumpyGavlan

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 am
A christian webpage about Skyrim:
"When a player casts a spell, you will see the hand gesture is that of how homosexuals fling devil DNA juices at each other after a long night of fecal frenzy a** assassinations. This is subliminally teaching your children that they need to go in their rooms, demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session."

lol i my friend found this XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 am
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996

ya like the dadric weapon ebony blade it comes in use and most the time makes you feel invincible XD  

GrumpyGavlan

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996

ya like the dadric weapon ebony blade it comes in use and most the time makes you feel invincible XD

I didn't very much like it. I love dragonbane.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 pm
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996

i have it but i dont use it my set is 3 dadric artifacts ebony armor, ring of namira, and the ebony blade. i also have the mask u get once u collect all of the dragon priest masks  

GrumpyGavlan

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996

i have it but i dont use it my set is 3 dadric artifacts ebony armor, ring of namira, and the ebony blade. i also have the mask u get once u collect all of the dragon priest masks

Really? You're only a level 3, how could you have achieved that? Those priests are pretty tough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
sephiroth1996

Really? You're only a level 3, how could you have achieved that? Those priests are pretty tough.

no no no im a different person in this chat XD im lvl 38  

GrumpyGavlan

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx

Oh, sorry, I don't really pay attention to the person replying. I just assume that it's the same person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:11 pm
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx

Oh, sorry, I don't really pay attention to the person replying. I just assume that it's the same person.
lol ya XD  

GrumpyGavlan

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:31 pm
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx

lol ya XD

So you know what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx

lol ya XD

ya  

GrumpyGavlan

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx
Robotic Draconian
xxvayne_snakexx

lol ya XD

ya

Great. Now, I've collected all of the Daedric Artifacts, and I have to say that it was a HUGE waste of time for some of them. I got through the story with just Dragonbane, but the DA didn't help me at all...well, the Magnus Infinium helped, but I don't like getting it, because it's too easy to use it too much (glitch it).  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff