Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 am
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ahhhh damn that sucks. I hope someone helps you out soon. When I got my tv I set it up right away. It probably took me twice as long but I did it lol Im so happy for you cat_blaugh

very cute avatar btw:

did you put it on a wall mount???????

becuse we put mine up on a wall mount and theres no way i could of done it by my self the mount it self is like 50lbs its heavy lol.

Thanks I love my avi. I love brown so its perffeeccttt smile
No my tv is a 32in Vizio but its not heavy surprsingly....
I cant mount it on my wall because I live literally in a small little room there is no space to hang and where I did want to mount it there is no outlet so I just put it on top of my dresser.
Have you mounted that sweet tv up yet???  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:53 pm
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ahhhh damn that sucks. I hope someone helps you out soon. When I got my tv I set it up right away. It probably took me twice as long but I did it lol Im so happy for you cat_blaugh

very cute avatar btw:

becuse we put mine up on a wall mount and theres no way i could of done it by my self the mount it self is like 50lbs its heavy lol.

I cant mount it on my wall because I live literally in a small little room there is no space to hang and where I did want to mount it there is no outlet so I just put it on top of my dresser.

Yes we did, as well as my rb guitars ( which my cousin thought they were real lol).
Here's a photo, biggrin biggrin biggrin
User Image  

Ryuna_08

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 am
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example

very cute avatar btw:

Yes we did, as well as my rb guitars ( which my cousin thought they were real lol).
User Image

Ahhh looks so beautifully mounted on the wall! Have you played ACR yet? I like it so far but I have one complain. Ugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:31 pm
I see a God of War III Collectors Edition. Lucky you.
cool  

VHS Glitch
Crew

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 am
Nikita Khrushchev
I see a God of War III Collectors Edition. Lucky you.
cool

yah got that for my birthday it came out like a wk b4 or after I forget  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 am
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example

very cute avatar btw:

User Image

Ahhh looks so beautifully mounted on the wall! Have you played ACR yet? I like it so far but I have one complain. Ugh

What's the complaint? Yes I've been playing it, its pretty fun. Lots of extra stuff to do.  

Ryuna_08

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 am
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example

very cute avatar btw:

User Image

What's the complaint? Yes I've been playing it, its pretty fun. Lots of extra stuff to do.

Well I keep becoming notorious so the Templar keep contesting my guilds. but now thats over with. Im disappointed with the game. its way too short and the ending sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 pm
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example
Ryuna_08
Classic Example

User Image

Well I keep becoming notorious so the Templar keep contesting my guilds. but now thats over with. Im disappointed with the game. its way too short and the ending sucks.

it is annoyin how u keep having to fight for the templar dens @_@
yea the game is short i have not beat it yet, becuse im doing some of the extra stuff trying to take my time. but i got half way through the game in 4 days and thats with doing extra stuff. @_@ i am going to try n get all the trophys or most of them any way.  

Ryuna_08

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 am
Ryuna_08

Yeah almost got most of the achievements. Most are for the online which I havent played yet which is pretty easy though. Have you finished the game yet? What did you think of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am
Classic Example
Ryuna_08

Yeah almost got most of the achievements. Most are for the online which I havent played yet which is pretty easy though. Have you finished the game yet? What did you think of it?

no haven't played it yet, played rb over holiday since my sister was over, n lbp2 with a friend. I'm trying tobget this last templar den, but dude keeps escaping.  

Ryuna_08

PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces