Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Kacheek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:09 am
YelloBoi
playace
Kingoftheuniverse
You should learn it. It's just like in super smash brothers. There are those who play for fun, and those to win. >_>;

The harder you play at it though the more fun it is. I think it's unfair to compare the two games, as such a cheap tactic isn't availible in Smash Bros.

Uhh...what about wave-dashing? Or trapping someone against a wall with Link's sword-jab...? Or going to the edge as Kirby when someone has a hammer, sucking them in, then blowing them off the side...?
Thats all easy to get out of.. Well at least in Melee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 am
Okay everyone, In melee, there is all kinds of things you may not be aware of that MANY consider cheap, but are used all the time.

Fox: Shine spiking is like the biggest annoyance in the world, but one of his greatest assests. Most people on a regular level never use it but its a must for competition based gaming.

Jigglypuff- Wall of pain. Nothing more, nothing less. Seeing it in action makes you realise how good she can be.

Marth- Spike is uber, airs are uber, just everything down to his disjointed hitbox. He is a monster.

Sheik- Down throw to down throw, to tilt combo, in a word, a beast.

And lets see someone win a national competition without l-canceling.

Snaking has been a game mechanic for a long time in Mario Kart series (even in 64 you can do it) anyway, and is the fastest way around the track hands down. Just because you don't take every advantage to win, doesn't mean everyone else has to forego that right.  

Kingoftheuniverse

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:49 pm
I'm a pretty good snaker, but I use it only in certain situations. Not when I'm losing, no... I use it when some other moron is snaking to win. If that happens, I'll make sure to beat him at his own game and give him a taste of his own medicine. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:07 am
Nunatak
I'm a pretty good snaker, but I use it only in certain situations. Not when I'm losing, no... I use it when some other moron is snaking to win. If that happens, I'll make sure to beat him at his own game and give him a taste of his own medicine. smile
Way to be.  

G a m e O v e r

The Resolve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:49 am
So...is there going to be a non-snaker MK biggrin S friendcode list as mentioned?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 pm
Kita_Keru
So...is there going to be a non-snaker MK biggrin S friendcode list as mentioned?
What?? I don't think so.  

G a m e O v e r

Ziggy161

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:52 am
I don't actually know how to snake sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:36 pm
playace
Kingoftheuniverse
You should learn it. It's just like in super smash brothers. There are those who play for fun, and those to win. >_>;

The harder you play at it though the more fun it is. I think it's unfair to compare the two games, as such a cheap tactic isn't availible in Smash Bros.

C Stick Smash Attacks, repeated Disable from Mewtwo, and others.
I was pissed when I couldn't fairly compete against snakers as well, but I learned, and got good at MKDS.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Ziggy161
I don't actually know how to snake sweatdrop

Search up Mario Kart DS Snaking School in google video or something.  

Avy Lavigne

Spooky Tanuki

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:00 pm

I haven't actually ran into many snakers.

I think that anything that can be done in the game without actually using cheats is fair. I'd like to learn to snake myself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:02 pm
YelloBoi
playace
Kingoftheuniverse

Uhh...what about wave-dashing? Or trapping someone against a wall with Link's sword-jab...? Or going to the edge as Kirby when someone has a hammer, sucking them in, then blowing them off the side...?

haha like my friend edge killer >=(
Marth stays on edge and if i go out he slashes me every time god.. i to use morph bomb or something  

Card388

x-weinis-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Ugh. Snakeing is tough. When I try it, my thumb gets tired and starts to hurt.
><;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 am
I stopped playing because of this cheap racing style.  

Xilo The Odd

Yoloy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:31 am
Ah yes, snaking. I used to be bugged by it, then i saw a video about it, that taught you the basics. Now i'm pretty good. I'll see if i can find it tomorrow.

Anyway, I only use it if I'm falling way behind.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff