Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm
DocileCard
I think this is the last time ill get a game from this developer. The PS3 is not new to them, they they pull this crap with us all. If they ever do get the game working with ps3 DLC i think we all should get at least the first pack for free due to their lack of care into selling a finished product. It may not have been intentional, but they did it and for that I say poo.
I agree. Now that I am really getting into it, I noticed a lot of odd glitches as well. Like I killed a chicken and the whole town came after me. Literally. They swam after me down the river. I only escaped cause the guards were jumped by some wolves. But seriously, you get into the most trouble for the stupidest crap, but then you do some crazy s**t like steal a whole house and no one gives a s**t. 15-gold bounty tops.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 pm
So much to do in this game~ I got 95% of the trophies though
emotion_dowant

Assassin Smu

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 pm
I need anyone's help for this. I need to know where all the words of power are. Are they randomly scattered across the map, or are most of them part of quests?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:16 pm
Funeral of Smiles
I need anyone's help for this. I need to know where all the words of power are. Are they randomly scattered across the map, or are most of them part of quests?

Just google it.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm
Robotic Draconian
Funeral of Smiles

Just google it.

one long question gets one short answer  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:26 am
Robotic Draconian

Just google it.

OH, I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT I WAS IN A GAMER'S GUILD WHERE EVERYONE HELPS EACH OTHER OUT AND GETS ALONG, INSTEAD OF TELLING OTHERS TO ******** OFF BY SENDING THEM TO GOOGLE, BUT APPARENTLY I'M MISTAKEN. SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Assassin Smu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 pm
Funeral of Smiles

OH, I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT I WAS IN A GAMER'S GUILD WHERE EVERYONE HELPS EACH OTHER OUT AND GETS ALONG, INSTEAD OF TELLING OTHERS TO ******** OFF BY SENDING THEM TO GOOGLE, BUT APPARENTLY I'M MISTAKEN. SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

I can help you... if you still want/need help emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm
-Smutek-
I can help you... if you still want/need help emotion_c8
Sure, i'd love for you to help if you can blaugh  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Assassin Smu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am
Funeral of Smiles

Alright.. So, the 'words of power' or shouts as I call them, are everywhere in Skyrim. Some are with quests, others are not. Most of them are inside tombs, caves, ect (quests).
And you'll need to kill a dragon, dragon priest, or a Captain/lord in order to get the shout.

So fun~ I got them all. Lots of traveling and killing things xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm
-Smutek-
Funeral of Smiles

Alright.. So, the 'words of power' or shouts as I call them, are everywhere in Skyrim. Some are with quests, others are not. Most of them are inside tombs, caves, ect (quests).
And you'll need to kill a dragon, dragon priest, or a Captain/lord in order to get the shout.

So fun~ I got them all. Lots of traveling and killing things xD
Awesome. I'm actually doing Meridia's quest against the Necromancer right now, and I know there is a chamber with a new Thu'un cause I keep seeing the dragon emblems on the doors. BTW, when do we get to use the ice and invisibility shouts?  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

flaresofhunter

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm