Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Ghost] Genevieve's Mirror Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:50 am
---> Study, Study, Study! <---

Acting 101

Quote:
My first class! I wonder how it'll turn out? <3 I met a padfoot named Zurine! She's really sweet, and let me pet her ears! She's so cute and awesome! I also met Israfel, he was my scaring partner. He knows how to break and un-break his wings. So awesome. <3

I also got a canister of beans to scare someone with. What the hell...?

+2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 am
---> All work and no play, as they say... <---

So a seal walks into a bar...

Quote:
Meeting the Student Council VP! She's agreed to help me to my dorm. Hopefully she'll become a good friend~

Got to my dorm without any trouble, Junko's a very nice person. <3

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Where the Lines Overlap

Quote:
--

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 am

Checkmarks

Quote:
I missed my appointment with Chuppi. Going to pay her a visit! <3

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:55 pm
---> Gotta get some face time! <---

School Play Auditions

Quote:
I auditioned for the part of Cloodia after getting groped by a Gnome...

Didn't get a part. Oh well! <3

+1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:50 pm
---> Personal Stuff! <---

Workin' for the Man...

Quote:
Crap. Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap. CRAAAAAAAP. She was gonna be so late. SO LATE. If there was one thing Gene hated more in this world than Gnomes, it would definitely be being late. She was a punctual type of ghoul, even when not hard pressed to get ready for a job interview that she needed to feed her addiction. Coffee addiction, that is. She slammed her door open, quickly going to the bathroom to find one of the many fashion magazines scattered around. Picking up the first she found and flipping the open to a random page, she stared long and hard at the woman pictured. Oh, her hair would be perfect! She inhaled (for dramatic effect, of course), closed her eyes, and one audible POOF! later, Gene had a new hairstyle. It kept the silvery hue, since she was just using her ability as a doppelganger, and not her actual copying ability. Now, to find the right outfit

Now that she looked the part of a “hipster”, Gene kissed all of her minis goodbye, for good luck, before heading out the door. Practically running through the air, Gene bowled over a few students, shouting apologies and excuse me’s. She COULD. NOT. BE. LATE. Not to this. She even got a cab out of desperation, and told said cabbie to drive faster than a bat out of hell. Oh, and he did. By the time Gene was out of the cab and at the maul, having paid the cabbie extra of course, she had a nice goose egg on her head, and some developing bruises on her arms. With a quick check of her phone, the ghoul confirmed that it was totally worth it. She still had five minutes! With a smile, she quickly floated into the maul ,locating her target: Bloodbucks. She had an interview today, and she WAS getting this job. Seeds plus free coffee for her and her friends? Hells yes.

Collecting herself, Gene walked in to the small side office with confidence, sitting down in the chair and looking at her possible employer, who was currently caught up in an article in the newspaper. She gave a small cough to announce her presence, only getting a small snort in return. Her jaw dropped at that. How dare he! Here she was, all flustered and happy to get the interview, having just done a few very out of character things, and he was making her wait?! What a jerk! She huffed, crossing her arms and looking off to the side, biting her tongue. It really wouldn’t do to insult this man, after all…

After what seemed like hours, the man (a very grumpy demon Gene assumed. His horns were MASSIVE) put his paper down, giving Gene a very exasperated look. He was obviously tired, and probably had a family to get home to. With a heavy sigh, he looked at her resume’, giving it a glance over, before setting it aside, placing his elbows on the table and linking his hands to use as a chin rest.

“So, Genevieve. Why should I hire you?”

“Well, sir, I love coffee, and the atmosphere that comes with it. Plus, I need the see-“ She began to list the reasons she had practiced over and over again, smiling to hopefully impress this grumpy grouch.

“Mhm. Whatever kid. Where did you get that corny response from, the interweb? Did you Greugle “what to say at an interview” or something like that? Tell me why I should hire you Genevieve.” He cut her off, waving his hand in dismissal. These kids, always coming to his shop and wanting his jobs. The atmosphere, they said, the coffee they said. Psh, it was all about the seeds to him, and them.

“No sir, I didn’t Greugle it. You should hire me because I’m young, impressionable, have no job history, and –“ The doppelganger was taken aback by the rudeness of this Demon. He had to be of the Wrath sort.

“Again with the overused reasons! Give me something original! Give me an actualy jacking REASON why I should hire you, Genevieve!” He threw his hands up in the air, mocking her hurt face. He just wanted to go home, dammit.

“…Sir, you should hire me because I, unlike you, can be pleasant even when annoyed or frustrated. Unlike you, I can keep my emotions in check, for the most part. And unlike you, sir, I’ve actually got people skills.” She was angry now, and on the verge of tears. “Maybe you shouldn’t hire me sir, because maybe I’ll end up getting your job, and you’ll get fired.” With that, she got out of the chair to walk out, shaking her head in disappointment. How could an owner of a coffee shop be such an a**?

“Hold on Genevieve.” The demon man got up, rolling up his sleeves. “I like your spunk, kid, so I’ll give you a shot. You’ll work two eight hour shifts on weekends, and on holidays. Deal?” He held out his hand, a small smile tugging at his perma-frown.

“Deal, sir.” She was straight faced, but inwardly gleeing. Coffee! Job! Weekends! Yay!

“The name’s Darby, by the way. Mr. Darby.”

“See you Spiderday, then, Mister Darby.”

Word Count: 879
+1

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Doppelganger

Quote:
Met the school's resident guitar-wielding Reaper. Very abrasive/defensive. Green Tea Battachino.

+1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 am

AMITYVILLE UNDER SUSPENSION

Quote:
The school's under threat to be closed? Uh-oh...

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:18 am

[SOLO/ Spells/Hexes] The Future is Bulletproof

Quote:
Taking an exam to help save the school. I hope others do better than I did... ;;

+4 w/ Amity Under Suspension

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:10 pm

The Cracker of Nuts
The Maul
At the Tree
Fight for Amityville

Quote:
Saw the school play, got called in to work, met up with a ghost and demon, Christmas invaded due to some sort of mental illness they all had, fought a tree with the assistance of a Coruel Boil, chased down figures in white to escape fire, then came back home. Oh, and Amity was apparently a snowglobe while I was out.

+6

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Caffeine? Whats wrong with caffeine?

Quote:
Met Mot for coffee. Awesome times were had. Cowghoul hat obtained.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 pm

REMAIN CALM AND...
THE TREASURE ROOM

Quote:
Woke up as a guy, followed a trail of sand, ended up in a battle royale between us and the Hunters, Horseman shows up, everyone dies. Dying sucks.

+5

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:07 am
---> Personal Stuff! <---

There Only Is

Quote:
Death sucked.

Simple as that, really. It had hurt, a lot. Maybe it was due to the way she died, -the agony of her own essence caving in on itself, spilling ectoplasm colliding with ghostly flesh, the immense pressure that had wrecked her-but Gene was pretty sure that death was a terrible thing to go through. She was lucky to have blacked out before completely dissipating, she guessed, but it still hurt like hell. Her body still ached when she moved, and there would be times where her body parts would go wispy at random, like this morning. She’d come out of the shower to find that her, or rather, his – she was still a damn boil why the jack- nose was slowly slipping away. Gene had no clue how to fix it, so she just threw herself on to the bed, staring at the ceiling. Thus, she came to the conclusion that dying sucked.

Not only had it physically messed the doppelganger up, but death seemed to enjoy messing with her emotions as well. Apathy was a new thing to Gene, an unwelcome new thing. Gene typically liked new things, but not this one. It was a strange thing, this apathy. It was a state of not caring, not wanting to change anything, and yet it took so much out of her. Wasn’t being lazy and apathetic supposed to give one a bunch of pent up energy? Apparently not. All she knew was that she really did not want to move from her bed, and just wanted to sleep. It was strange, since she usually slept in the full length mirror by her bed, but the blankets and the pillows just seemed so inviting. So that’s what she did; tucked herself in and slept.

Sleeping didn’t help either, she found out. As soon as she went into a deep sleep, the nightmares came. She was running though a forest that was home to golden needled pine trees that multiplied ten times over as soon as they hit the ground, and she could hear the laughter of human children. It was a terrible noise, and coupled with the falling pine needles, she was clenched in the jaws of fear. She kept running, hoping to get out of the forest. She wouldn’t die again, couldn’t die again. It hurt too much the first time. It left so many scars. She wouldn’t die again. A blue light appeared – a way out of the forest. She followed it, panting and huffing, tripping over roots and rocks. She finally reached it, giving the light a hopeful look. Her look faltered, her smile turned to a small gasp. There was a human silhouette, the swing of a weapon, followed by a cut off scream.

The ghoul popped up from the bed, drenched in a cold sweat. Silver eyes darted from corner to corner, surveying the room for the big bad. Nothing. It was nothing. A nightmare. All just one big nightmare. She shuddered under the sheets, before throwing them off. Sleep obviously would not be much of a help with this. Maybe coffee? Coffee always had the answers. Coffee never betrayed her trust; it never turned her into a boil and led her and a group of students to their death. No, coffee never did that. Coffee kept her awake and functioning, helped her make friends, and provided money. Coffee was good to her. Coffee was what she needed.

With that thought in mind, the Doppelganger ghoul slowly pushed herself off the bed, taking tentative steps to the kitchen, as if expecting the Master Hunter to pop out at any time with his scythe, or another black hole to randomly appear and obliterate her very existence. Deep down, she knew she was merely being silly, and that there was no way either of those things could actually happen. It was just too bad that those that come out of nightmares don’t have the best senses of logic. Gideon, her Nanar Squirrel suddenly rushed up onto the ghoul’s shoulder, attempting to guard his master. She was scared, he could tell, and he would make the bad things go away. Gene gave the pet a small pat on his head before placing him back on the floor, pointing to the other pets. ”Go play. Mommy needs thinking time.” Her tone was soft and gentle, though still trembling. Gideon gave her one last look, before running over to the other minis and curling up in a ball. Poor mommy.

The coffee pot was turned on, and the ghoul sat at the table with her head cradled in one of her hands. How was she going to deal with this whole apathy thing? Sure, she could fake a smile at work and in classes, but not to herself, and certainly not to Gideon. He knew when she was faking, and she coul never lie to her baby.

Beep! Beep!

Oh, coffee was ready. She poured the piping hot black liquid into a mug, not bothering with milk or sugar. She blew, then sipped, then set the mug down. She took another sip, and gave a disappointed huff. Coffee wasn’t curing anything.

Death sucked.

Word Count: 864
+1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 am

Caffeinated Cogitations

Quote:
Promised Mort free coffee as a reward for advancing to Y2. Also going to try to put on the moves. Wish me luck!

Sort of put the moves on... scored a not-date with him after Scarentine's! Yee~

+1

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Word of the Trials

Quote:
Another assembly about the Horsemen. This time it was about a coming of age ceremony they were letting us participate in. Should be a good way to show them that Amity is worthy.

+2

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces