Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Spa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:45 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

'Thank you! I've decided to treat myself. I'll do the same tomorrow, because I'm so deserving!' She smiled, lifting her nails up to admire them once more. 'Never expected a guy to come into this room before.' She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow, her eyes scanning him with her imaginary Gay-Dar.

{{That's okay. I can create a template for your RP paragraphs, if you like! I looked at his profile, like I do with anyone who joins in with my RPs. Click here to see my face when I saw Ashyuu.}}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 am
[imgright]http://data.whicdn.com/images/12231152/Splattered-Tunes-anime-wallpaper_large.jpg?1311214586[/imgright]

[align=center][b][size=24] Ashyuu Katsuka [/size][/b][/align]
[align=center] INSERT TEXT HERE[/align]

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

sexykettin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:10 am
User Image

Courtney walks in smiles to herself. "Wow...so relaxing." She says to herself as she looks at the cafe to see a man sitting down trying to relax. She looked in another room to see two brothers having a relazing time. "Wow, its kinda busy." She says to herself before heading to the cafe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu looked at her trying to figure out if it were an all girls place, but then again he have not been kicked out. He looked confused but still smiled "It is my first time being in a place like this, and when i saw this room i thought it sounded interesting" He knew she scanned him for something he could see it in her eyes but he didn't know what it was. Ashyuu then gathered some courage and asked"Is there something wrong with me?"

(OOC: Thanks for the help, and lol at the face biggrin )

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

'What? No. I thought you were gay or something, since the stereotypes and the guys I know and been with would never go into a place like this.' She smiled weakly at admitting to being some sort of sl*t, crossing her legs and asking, 'You gonna get anything done?'

{{Any time. And IKR biggrin . It's my favourite website.}}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

For a second Ashyuu looked alittle shocked but then smiled again "It may not be much but i have had sex four times before and every single one of them were girls. All of them were more then satified" Ashyuu whispered the last part into the girls right ear, he then leaned back and smiled gently to her, he then put out his hand gently touched her cheek and said "My name is Ashyuu, would you mind telling me yours?"

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

'Too much info!' Amy squealed, backing away on the seat slightly. 'Amy.' She mumbled, checking her nails with fear of smudging them whilst moving.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu smiled gently to Amy "Such a pretty name to such a pretty girl, how fitting" He giggled and then took one step backwards so that he could see Amy in a full perpective"From the looks in your eyes you seem like the kind of person interested in that sort of thing. Oh well, i wouldn't dislike you even if you did, because Amy you're a sweet and pretty person" He said that while looking deeply into her eyes with a warm smile

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

'For your information, I am not at all interested in that sort of stuff. Sure I've done it before, but that's not the whole point.' Amy scowled, grabbing her bag and hopping off the chair to walk away. She stopped, turned and looked at him, tears in her eyes.

{{You should check up on her Bio. It has useful info in this area.}}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu rushed to Amy and grapped her hand"Ahh... I've done it again, i'm sorry Amy, i'm not used to hangout with people who not hate me..." A tear fell from Ashyuus right eye just before he grapped a knife in his pocket and stuck it right through his left arm, he then gently grapped Amys chin so that he could look directly into her eyes "I'm sorry that i have offended you Amy, see i have punished myself, so stop crying... Please i beg you" Ashyuu eyes were full of tears, he then fell to the floor in pain and from the loss of blood

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

Amy's eyes went wide when he stabbed himself. She gulped, stepped backwards and ran off, her high heels slowing her down as she slipped out of the spa and away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Nero just snorted another laugh at the girl when she walked away, her high heels reminding him of a tap dancer. Ah well, he'd probably ever see her again. The young man walked down more rooms to find something that interested him, all the while he pulled out a giant lollipop from God-knows-where and popped it in his mouth. If there was one thing he loved about mortals it was their amazing ability to make candy! As he relished the strawberry and blueberry mix in his mouth he came across something interesting: Massage booths. It may be old, but so was the backache he had! The man smirked and walked up to the booth, capturing all the young ladies' attention. "'Sup, mind if I get a - Oh me!" he cried out when the girls pulled him towards a booth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

King Niax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu pulled out the knifend kocentrated for a second and then his wound were completely healed "Damn it!! Super Regeneration: Stamina!!!" Ashyuu felt his body getting pumped, and soon after he sped after Amy as fast as he could.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He stepped into the entrance. The worker greeted him."N-nice to see you again Mr. Asheheart!" Eric looked at him "Meh..." he walked into the walked into the hotspring are and took off his clothes folding them and leaving them in a nice pile. He stepped into the spring and lowered to the point only half his face was out of the water.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas