Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursuit, Paws, Ears, or Tail? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 pm
i dont want the fur suit because i like my hooman fasion. i also dont see how you can be as expressive with a mascot head. im not dissin im just sayin not for me.

i'll stick with the paws ears and tail. although sometimes i like to imagin myself as a real SnowCat like my avi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 pm
The Strawberry Bandit
ReverseTheJellyBaby
The Strawberry Bandit
Ah, fursuits are so beautiful. v//v

Yes but so expensive! I'll just get a partial...

Goodness, yes, they are! DX
Partial is a lot less expensive, and it might be a good way to start off. :3 Perhaps sometime in the future you can get a fursuit~? c:

Perhaps...but If I get a partial I can wear normal clothes and dress them up. Can't do that with a normal fursuit...  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

The Strawberry Bandit

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:59 pm
ReverseTheJellyBaby
The Strawberry Bandit
ReverseTheJellyBaby
The Strawberry Bandit

Partial is a lot less expensive, and it might be a good way to start off. :3 Perhaps sometime in the future you can get a fursuit~? c:

Perhaps...but If I get a partial I can wear normal clothes and dress them up. Can't do that with a normal fursuit...

Yes! :3
Well, you /can/ with a fursuit, but I imagine it would be rather difficult. You'd have to get a much bigger size, I'd imagine. I've seen a few fursuits with shirts and pants on. Or maybe they just had everything except the body? owo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:59 pm
OddeoFreq
i dont want the fur suit because i like my hooman fasion. i also dont see how you can be as expressive with a mascot head. im not dissin im just sayin not for me.

i'll stick with the paws ears and tail. although sometimes i like to imagin myself as a real SnowCat like my avi.

I kinda thought about that too but my wolf has facial markings and stuff that I can't have without the head...though it would be a heck of a lot cooler temprature wise.

I like to imagine myself as a wolf too ^_^ Though my avi isn't a wolf lol. I picture myself as her too though  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 pm
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq

I kinda thought about that too but my wolf has facial markings and stuff that I can't have without the head...though it would be a heck of a lot cooler temprature wise.

I like to imagine myself as a wolf too ^_^ Though my avi isn't a wolf lol. I picture myself as her too though

i often imagine myself as my SnowCat. i cant wait to get paws and ears and tail. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 pm
OddeoFreq
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq

i often imagine myself as my SnowCat. i cant wait to get paws and ears and tail. whee

My avi now is a snow cat. But I'm more of a wolf myself. Though I have a fursona who is a snow leopard  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 pm
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq

My avi now is a snow cat. But I'm more of a wolf myself. Though I have a fursona who is a snow leopard

I thought you were a fellow SnowCat.

YAY for SnowCats! emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:21 pm
OddeoFreq
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq

I thought you were a fellow SnowCat.

YAY for SnowCats! emotion_brofist

Heck yeah! They is awesome ^_^

My snow cat's name is Sydelle  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm
ReverseTheJellyBaby

People call me Od.

how do you pronounce yours? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 pm
OddeoFreq
ReverseTheJellyBaby

People call me Od.

Hello Od!

Oh ha sorry it's like sid-el with emphasis on the el  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 am
ReverseTheJellyBaby
OddeoFreq
ReverseTheJellyBaby

People call me Od.

Hello Od!

Oh ha sorry it's like sid-el with emphasis on the el

Check my topic "what if..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 am
The Strawberry Bandit
ReverseTheJellyBaby
The Strawberry Bandit
ReverseTheJellyBaby
The Strawberry Bandit

Yes! :3
Well, you /can/ with a fursuit, but I imagine it would be rather difficult. You'd have to get a much bigger size, I'd imagine. I've seen a few fursuits with shirts and pants on. Or maybe they just had everything except the body? owo

That's what I want. Everything except the body. It's a lot less expensive and I could get everything in parts if I wanted to. But the point is I want one and I know exactly which animal for ^_^  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas