Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Stuff You Eat When You're Sick... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You experiencing the same thing I am with the drinks? Oh, and are you coughing alot?
  Yes, I have to drink and eat that stuff...Yes! I found someone coughing nonstop like me!
  Uh...no, I don't. But yeah, I have a serious cough right now.
  Yeah, I have to eat that stuff. My, my. You have a cough? No, I don't have a cough.
  No eat that stuff. No coughing. Yet. Or at the time that is. ^^
View Results

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:02 pm
I remember when I was 8 years old, I had a really bad cough that wouldn't go away. So my dad took me to visit my grandparents and when i got there he made me sit down and take my shirt off. Then my grandma got a penny and repeatedly scratched my back with it - HARD! By the end I was in tears and my back was red all over, but the cough had subsided. Dunno how that worked at all. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:30 pm
Tokioka
I remember when I was 8 years old, I had a really bad cough that wouldn't go away. So my dad took me to visit my grandparents and when i got there he made me sit down and take my shirt off. Then my grandma got a penny and repeatedly scratched my back with it - HARD! By the end I was in tears and my back was red all over, but the cough had subsided. Dunno how that worked at all. eek

There was a film about that..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:34 pm
Tokioka

Whoa...that's...supernatural...very!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:49 pm
Quote:
Uh I hate Pei Pa Lo. Tastes nasty. And I eat congee too when I'm sick.

I used to have that... I didn't mind it very much... sweatdrop I don't have it anymore, plainly because I don't get ill as much as I used to. mrgreen

@Babi: Dude, I have this whole 2yeet hey" thing too... Gah, parents. But yes, true. And yes, I sometimes have to drink weird stuff, but not specifically for coughs. Other such stuff... sad gonk crying  

BlacksandBlues

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:39 pm
Tokioka
how does that work out?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:54 pm
Tokioka

O_O
Scary! gonk

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

fiwa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:48 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Uh gonk I hate Pei Pa Lo. Tastes nasty. And I eat congee too when I'm sick. heart

I agree Pei Pa Lo tasty nasty. Can't stand the taste for some reason. haha I rather drink 'bitter' tea. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:37 am
fiwa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Uh gonk I hate Pei Pa Lo. Tastes nasty. And I eat congee too when I'm sick. heart

I agree Pei Pa Lo tasty nasty. Can't stand the taste for some reason. haha I rather drink 'bitter' tea. xd

lol, I rather take english medicine. neutral But for some reasons, people like Pei Pa Lo. confused  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:43 am
Anything...

I like eating Pizza the most, then Strawberry Milkshakes, then... a sweet bun.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:44 am
Blibbles
Anything...

I like eating Pizza the most, then Strawberry Milkshakes, then... a sweet bun.

When you're sick? lucky..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:12 am
yalie5
Tokioka
how does that work out?
I have NO idea. eek
Maybe it removed the bad 'chi' or karma from my body? Or perhaps even the 'yeet hay'? Spookeh... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:54 am
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
how does that work out?
I have NO idea. eek
Maybe it removed the bad 'chi' or karma from my body? Or perhaps even the 'yeet hay'? Spookeh... eek

rofl . Maybe.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:06 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
how does that work out?
I have NO idea. eek

rofl . Maybe.

That happened to meh once eek
Only it was a spoon or ginger with me sweatdrop
It hurt al lot! My back was all red afterwards, cos my parents rubbed me on the shoulders, nack and back, it was really painful crying
My dad said the rubbing was to get rid of this wind thingy, and the red marks afterwardds shows the wind thingy coming out, freaky domokun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
how does that work out?
I have NO idea. eek

But with all of Toki's evil 'chi', can it all truly dissapear? xD
-Tosh ish still really scared-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:00 pm
t0shi0
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
how does that work out?
I have NO idea. eek

But with all of Toki's evil 'chi', can it all truly dissapear? xD
-Tosh ish still really scared-

lol.. rofl ..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out