Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amberfall Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:59 pm
KLEINE HEILAND

stronger than you. faster than you. better than you. bloodier than you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXX
XXX
XXX
私は決して実際に私の行為を説明する必要がなかった。 私はちょうどそれらをした。それらは公正だったか。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私はその威厳、その日によって見たとき、私は自由にできなかった理由を私は疑問に、なぜ私は空を歩き回ると、ワシのような海に乱入することができませんでした。
それらは不人情だったか。 私は知らない。 そしてその時に; 私は気遣わなかった。しかし時間後に、これらの事は私で痛み始めた。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私は、単に人間のために、より優れていることになっていた、と、まだ、人間の法律は私を量りていた。
痛みは、しかし自分自身で停止しなかった。 それは時間によって停止しなかった。従って私はそれを殺した。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私はその法律を取り除くになりたかった。
私はそれに停止をした。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私は、美徳を取り除く、道徳の排除になりたかった。

As darkness falls, silence rises;
''You're the one who's lying--" He stated, looking at her with a gaze that could pierce right through. It was hard to portray emotions through his eyes when only one remained; but there was at least one thing that was obvious: the conviction. ''You are afraid. You're afraid of something grand and powerful -- a fear that surpasses all other fears. You're afraid of HIM. And you can't deny it; you've said it! I heard you say it! You attacked your father because you feared Jashin's wrath! He's held you hostage!" Angry yet not angry; cruel yet not cruel. He wasn't in it to hurt her, like everyone else did. He wanted to protect her. To become her sword and her shield; yet to expect nothing in return. Because she... she was so much like him. So naive to the dark depths of what was real. ''He's kept you under his spell; his stark reality that will one day turn on you! Evil never saves anyone! It only destroys! You're in this for the immortality, right? The only reason you'd have to fear death in the first place is because of evil. You are what you hate. You are your enemy. Your are your fear." Evil was never-ending; a chain that bounced and bounced from every corner of the world. But it didn't have to consume. It could be stopped -- there was no other option.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXXXXXXXdon't resist. cease to exist.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely smiled. "I didn't know you guys loved each other." She said with a laugh. "But no Kleine...i didn't follow you all this way just to turn back...you know that i want the answer to that statement you said earlier." She said.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini laughed. "Of course I'm afraid of him. I'd be a fool not to be afraid, but that doesn't mean that fear has to cripple me." She frowned. "But what do you mean I attacked my father? My father died a long time ago -- when I was little -- before I'd even known Jashin-sama. How could I have --?" She let out a sharp sigh, lifting a hand to press its heel against her fore head, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Absurd," she said after a moment of silence. "Absolutely absurd. Has to be. Makes no sense. No sense. He's -- He -- [censored]!" She wobbled slightly and stumbled before sitting down heavily. After a moment, her hands dropped into her lap and she stared down at them with near-empty eyes, lips moving wordlessly.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 493

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:30 pm
KLEINE HEILAND

stronger than you. faster than you. better than you. bloodier than you.

XXX
XXX
XXX
私は決して実際に私の行為を説明する必要がなかった。 私はちょうどそれらをした。それらは公正だったか。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私はその威厳、その日によって見たとき、私は自由にできなかった理由を私は疑問に、なぜ私は空を歩き回ると、ワシのような海に乱入することができませんでした。
それらは不人情だったか。 私は知らない。 そしてその時に; 私は気遣わなかった。しかし時間後に、これらの事は私で痛み始めた。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私は、単に人間のために、より優れていることになっていた、と、まだ、人間の法律は私を量りていた。
痛みは、しかし自分自身で停止しなかった。 それは時間によって停止しなかった。従って私はそれを殺した。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私はその法律を取り除くになりたかった。
私はそれに停止をした。XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX私は、美徳を取り除く、道徳の排除になりたかった。

As darkness falls, silence rises;
''..." No comment -- no words that he could speak, or muster to say. At least... not kind words. No, no kind words at all. ''Do as you must. But if I catch you killing a single number more of my countrymen, I'll see to it that you won't have the arms to hold a blade." He couldn't kill her, that was true. But he could leave her -- motionless -- held underneath the floor. He didn't want to, but even though it may or may not have been her own doing; there would always be a price to pay. ''What statement, Nayley? The truth; that our father is dead? Why would you care? It wasn't like you knew him. Wasn't like you cared about him. Just stay out of my business. There's nothing that can be done anymore." He didn't want to see them -- didn't want to look back. Pieces of the past. He had tried -- for so long -- to run away. ''I'm leaving. If you want to speak to me -- still -- I'll be in my village. There are more important things for me to be doing than lecturing you two." [exit]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXXXXXXXdon't resist. cease to exist.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Kleine started to walk away, Rini lifted her head and blinked several times, her eyes clearing. She glanced around, a slight frown on her face and furrow in her brow. "Huh? Where . . . ?" Her gaze lowered to the dead man beside her. "Um, excuse me . . ." She poked him, and when he did not move, she cocked her head to one side. "Oh, you're dead. Never mind." The young woman pushed herself to her feet and stretched, stifling a yawn.

"Oh, hey! You're still alive!" She started to wave at Kleine, but he was probably too far away to hear her -- or too angry to care. Either way, she noticed the blood on her arm and followed it to the rest of her body. ". . . ohhhhh, did I do all this? Wow." Rini glanced around and then giggled. "Must've blacked out or something. Ah well." She glanced at Nayley, cocked her head, shrugged, and then started to walk in the opposite direction of Kleine, humming absently under her breath. As she exited the city, that hum became a soft song that slowly faded as she disappeared into the growing dusk.

"Watashi wa dare ka, dare ka, dare ka? Watashi wa dare ka, Ja-shin-sama~?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 492

User Image

((To the tune, again, to "London Bridge is Falling Down."
Translation:
"Watashi wa dare ka?" = Who am I?

Exit to ?? --> wink )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
"So, then..." The man began to ask the wind; or maybe just ask himself. He had been led here by something... something of familiarity; something of a great light that he was sure he had once before seen and smelled. But now, he couldn't find it, no matter where he looked. Why? Why was that? "...Was I wrong?" He didn't want to accept it; but maybe -- just maybe -- his eyes had been playing tricks. Perhaps even this gift was just a game for Hysteria; perhaps his entire life would soon become a game. But he was tired of that -- tired of playing. Tired of being the only one to have to take the black and the blue and the dark; always having to now fight for others and never for himself. It was obvious -- then -- that his life had changed; changed so much. "I miss the days--" He started, heaving a sigh as he spoke; "Where I was selfish..." But it was too late -- now -- to go back.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The Blue Fang

Velox V. Sokuryoku

And as fast as 雷

☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX]☽☾XXX

xxKumogakurexxxxSanninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx

User Image
User Image

"I've died once before..."

A wolf shot through the village. It was flanked by two others of the same size and color. Behind the three beast trailed a lone man suited in an abnormal uniform - compared to most of the time. He donned a white blazer and dress paints of a deep blue. The shoes he wore had a certain gleam to them in the rays of the sun and their thick heels were not so silent against the gravel. A fedora masked the upper part of his face as well as protect his white eyes from being observed by all around.
As his pets ran about freely he continued to walk, his conscience stuck on the past. Many things ran through his mind and it seemed as if he was not all there until he stumbled into a stranger. "Excuse me," he spoke up in a light whisper before he continued his walk. It was then that a scent caught his nose. It was one which he had known from a long time ago. The tall man whipped around on his heel and looked back at the so called stranger which he had just ran into. "Klein!?" he nearly shouted in surprise.

"...I'm not scared to die again!"

Total CP: 600
Strength/Speed: SS/SS

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:42 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
No, he didn't want it to be that; didn't want it to be that man, Velox. That was the last thing he would've wanted; last thing he would've expected. And what was there to say, really...? Other than -- other than -- "I'm sure you're aware," the man started, as he looked Velox piercingly into the eye; watching him so that he may be safe if the other man were to emit rage. Maybe he already knew this; but it was high time that Kleine found out; even as sudden as it was, "...That my father is dead." There wasn't much to say now, was there? It was over, wasn't it? Their relationship? Because that -- his father -- was all that connected them from the very start. Kleine was like his son but even -- for a time -- also his lover; and that was what drove the whole thing mad. Maybe Velox wouldn't care, though. It had been so long since he and Shahnz had last talked -- last touched. It must've been obvious that the man had already begun to depart. But maybe not that he was already there. "And that I am the Takikage." Perhaps it was wrong to boast. But perhaps he didn't care.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:57 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The Blue Fang

Velox V. Sokuryoku

And as fast as 雷

☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX☽☾XXX]☽☾XXX

User Image
User Image

His excited demeanor diminished as Klein informed him of his late husband. "No...in fact I did not," he spoke with no sign of ebullience within his voice. The white eyes which he tried to hide only tried to hide themselves even more. They wanted to evade the eyes which were staring right back at them. Velox did not want to show any emotion, not like he felt much of anything anymore, but even so the look in his eyes could give it away before he even realized how he felt himself.
He cleared his throat a bit and before he spoke once again he placed a cigarette within his mouth. "I am sorry to hear of it. But I am more than glad you've managed to acquire yourself the title of Kage. It's a very suiting one, I suppose, but what I do not know is...well what is the Takikage?" The man was not foreign to the concept of a Kage but he was completely bewildered by the prefix Taki. He did not know even what country it resided nor did he not know what country he was within at the current time.

Total CP: 675
Strength/Speed: SS/SS

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
He wasn't surprised that Velox didn't know; after all, if he didn't know that Shahnz had departed either, then he must've been living in a cave. Those were some of the largest events in the recent world; the loss of the West's leader and the rise of the Waterfall. Yet he didn't know of either. Just where had he been? "Taki means 'waterfall'. Thus, I am the Kage of Waterfall. Sheesh, refresh on your Japanese." He knew that he was perhaps being a bit harsh; but he couldn't help it with this man. He felt so far yet somehow so close; and it was the closeness that made him... comfortable. But he didn't know what to say, in the end. He felt like these moments would soon be over, anyway. And maybe that wasn't fair. "So, Velox... how have you been... in all of this time?" Maybe it was a dull question; and maybe it wasn't enough. But even speaking to him like this was difficult enough already, so he wouldn't force himself to be exactly "conversational". It didn't stop him from wondering -- though -- just how close Velox considered Kleine to be. He seemed excited, right? That... meant something, didn't it?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The Blue Fang

Velox V. Sokuryoku

And as fast as 雷

User Image
User Image

Velox's eyes narrowed down on Klein when he spoke to him like he was a...child? Then again it was not Klein's fault that he had not been keeping up on the current events. Hell, he was far behind current nowadays. He couldn't even tell how much time had passed by since he had been "away". Maybe it could've been a few years, or a few months, he didn't know.
"I've been...better," he answered honestly. A life of traveling the parts of the world untouched by man made him a bit lonely. He missed having some company by his side rather than his wolves. "A man gets lonely easily these days. Just when I was slipping into the deepest part of my little depression I ran into you...," he said as he looked back into Klein's eyes. "And you? What about yourself?"

Strength/Speed: SS/SSS

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:38 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
Loneliness... he could understand that. The world was definitely lonely, even when people were at your side. Even if they were close to you, they never seemed close enough; and that in itself could drive someone mad. That's all that life seemed to be, really; wishes and dreams that those who were already close could only move closer. Because no one could ever accept what they had. "I guess you can say..." The man started, looking down from Velox and onto the floor. "...That I'm lonely too, in the end. Ironic, isn't it? How I can have everything in the world except for the one thing I want?" Maybe that could answer his question; and get Velox to see that -- really -- although he may have seemed happy and even felt happy; it was only a diversion from the moment. The reality was that there was nothing inside. But perhaps that was how everyone really lived. ''I guess you can say that I'm just surprised that you're here. I thought you probably would've hated me. The last time we spoke was when... was when we made love and... you never came to talk to me ever again. I never understood that. I guess I was just a child at heart, but it hurt me; it hurt so much, to know that my trust had been betrayed."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The Blue Fang

Velox V. Sokuryoku

And as fast as 雷

User Image
User Image

He gulped hard as he heard what Klein had to say. For some reason the boy's words hit him hard, harder than ever. He could feel his heart start to sink as he began to think on what the shinobi before him had said. 'I'm a d**k..,' he thought to himself as he reached into his pocket and drew a lighter. He finally lit the cigarette which had been hanging from his lips. It seemed like he had done that to everyone but Shane. He loved them and then left them. Never to think of them again until their next - very rare - meeting. Maybe this was because Shane had done it to him, in a way, for Shane was always whoring around without the slightest regard for his own feeling.
He let out a deep breath and a plume of smoke exited his nose. "Sorry wouldn't be enough...would it?" he stated more than he had asked Klein. "There's no way for making up what I had done to you. It's not something either of us can just forget but I can tell you right now I will never grow to hate you, rather I will always grow to love you Klein. It's always been that way, since the beginning. When we first met I did not like you in the slightest bit and then we got to the point of which we were lovers...what happened after that...I truly do not know.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:09 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
''No, you're wrong--" The man spoke to him, somehow smiling through all of this-- "Sorry is enough, as long as it's sincere. Because I -- more than anyone else -- should accept that people can change... and that people can regret. Because I have changed. And I have felt regret; every day of my life." He spoke sincerely -- too -- even with Velox saying that at some point in time, he didn't like Kleine. He understood that, though, didn't he? Because he didn't really like himself at that point in his life. In fact, the truth was that he didn't really like himself now. He was strong, smart and amazing; but for some reason, he could never appreciate all that he was. Everyone looked up to him -- but he had only managed to look down upon himself. It was reasons like this that he apologized to others so easily; because he had always seen himself as so low. A beggar couldn't be a chooser, right? No -- not at all. At least... that was what he believed. In the end, he was nothing but a masochist. "I've betrayed people too, I guess. But I guess -- if this is fair -- that I could say falling for them was really just an accident. What it means is that you did not really love me; you were just looking for something at that time that you thought I could give. And I wasn't able to give you that. It's okay, though--" The man started once more, and though his smile broke very often into a frown, it always came back to what it was. "I forgive you--" And he did; because he at least learned from that. Learned the dangers of love and of the wolves who hid themselves as sheep.

He didn't understand one thing, though -- was Velox saying that he still somehow loved him? It had been too long for that, right? Too many things had changed. Like this -- and in this world -- even the kindest of the kind could not have such a never-changing heart. Whether that choice was their own or even the choice of something else... he didn't really know. But he did know that he -- in times like this -- had always managed to be a hypocrite. "And I also love you. And I know that we've both lost something. So I won't hold you accountable as long as you will promise me that you have changed." Change -- after all -- wasn't everything; but it was sure as hell enough.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The Blue Fang

Velox V. Sokuryoku

And as fast as 雷

User Image
User Image

A delighted smile crept across his face when he obtained the boy's forgiveness. It was something that made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He never felt that way before and could not even come to think of how to explain such a feeling besides the fact that it was absolutely delightful. Though he was unsure if he had changed or not. One can change in many ways and many things around one can change as well. The first thing that came to mind was how cold-hearted he had become within the time elapsed since the attack on Kusagakure. Yes, he still felt feelings such as love and so forth - he had just admitted his love to Klein - but at the same time he would not hesitate to take one's life any longer. Even if it was Klein's life he would take it in an instant and feel no remorse in doing so.
He spat out the cigarette. When it hit the ground he placed his foot atop it and snuffed it out with a quick twist of his ankle. "You could say I have," he said as he looked up to the sky. The entire world was ever changing and his only desire was to stay the same but he knew no matter how hard he tried nothing within the world would ever stay the same, especially not himself, for the world, in his eyes, was like the clouds - constantly moving forward and forever destined to change.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items