Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
She's not a ChrISTIAAAANN! SHE'S ONE OF THE DARK OOONNNEEESS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 pm
This one time, I fell asleep in class during a lecture about note cards. Our fifth one that week.
I was conciously in my subconcious or something like that and had some sort of apifiny. It rocked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:22 pm
Blasphemize
This is slowly becoming spam...

Slowly?

SLOWLY!?!?!  

DivideByZero14

iviary

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:25 pm
DivideByZero14
Blasphemize
This is slowly becoming spam...

Slowly?

SLOWLY!?!?!

ha! It's most certainly been that way the whole time! ^_______^ Yet still it lives on!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:22 pm
Yeah, I've seen that one too. I think the best part was the fact that she wouldn't take the $50,000, since she was such a "Soldier of God", and it was tainted with the darrrk forces of eeeevill.. Then she took it, after finding out that most of the money was meant for her. Crazy lady.  

Syrenka

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:53 am
She needs to go to a non-christian sensitivity training program.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:38 am
c a u s t i c
I like naps. We should talk about naps more here. Naps are good. I like naps. This topic confused the hell out of me. I feel half asleep. I have never sleep-walked before. I applaud your TV working while asleep. Could be useful somehow. But probably not. Naps are good. I like naps. Naps are the new Jesus. What Would Naps Do? Naps loves you. Naps died for your sins. Naps taste like chicken.

I like naps too. I like tv... I feel like i'm semi asleep, but not asleep cause I can't get back to sleep once i wake up after 6a.m... Sometimes 5 too...  

Uchihas Blood

Muaethia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:36 am
PickleBoy
There is ONE thing reality tv hasn't done yet (much to many peoples dismay). And that is grease Paris Hilton up and throw her into a jailhouse full of repeted rapists and murders. Now that I would watch.

Other than that, I don't really like reality tv either. xp Makes me sick to see it. Its not even reality. *sighs* I mean, seriously, want reality? Throw a few fat americans into a small locked room with some brits, germans, french and maybe a few Pakistani. That'd be pretty fun too. Of course, if you want some real good fun, have them be uber conservative Republicans. twisted

Okay, I'm done.

3nodding mrgreen

I'm lovin' your thinking, on both of those.

Now that's entertainment.

And as for 'trading spouses', we have something similar called 'Wife swap'. It was really bad one time, this proper fundamentalist christian redneck refused to let this gay guy sleep in his house (ok, it was a special american series and a one-off gay couple episode). Bringing the demons in, eh? twisted

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:27 pm
Ah, wow. I've stopped watching reality TV. It's getting more and more stupid.  

FalseDiagnosis

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:24 pm
The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are all the reality I need.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:23 pm
yeah- Marguerite Perrin, Christian crack whore

she's one of the most famous reality show mothers out there- she even has her own wikipedia page xp

EDIT: i'm watching a clip of her when she's freaking out going all like 'THEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT CCCHHRRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTTTTIIAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!" and ironicly, i can see satan's image in her face rolleyes  

Zwiebelsaft!

LleuLlawGyfes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:59 am
Dathu
I'm not a big fan of reality TV, but I have been watching "Flavor of Love" like it's my ********' job. I dunno why. There's just something entertaining about an eccentric rapper who wears a giant clock like a pendant picking from a bunch of shallow as bitches and putting them through hell. Well, I don't think Goldie is shallow, but the rest of them are fair game.

Yeah, Flava Flav all the way man.

Caustic
I like naps. We should talk about naps more here. Naps are good. I like naps. This topic confused the hell out of me. I feel half asleep. I have never sleep-walked before. I applaud your TV working while asleep. Could be useful somehow. But probably not. Naps are good. I like naps. Naps are the new Jesus. What Would Naps Do? Naps loves you. Naps died for your sins. Naps taste like chicken.

Did you hear about that sleeping pill that, when used, made people sleep-drive? That would be so cool. You go to bed and in the morning you wake up in your pajamas in some parking lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:55 am
DivideByZero14
The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are all the reality I need.

Hell yes. xd Both of them are awesome.

South Park's awesome too.  

Lethkhar

Seabhac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:08 pm
A friend showed that bit with the "Soldier of God" to me on YouTube, and I felt very sick for a few minutes afterward. Then I listened to music or something and all was well again. My opinion of humanity has suffered a small dip, however, and that is permanent. xd  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff