Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
I need help.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 pm
Kaito Kajuji
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Kaito Kajuji
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince

If your happy I'm glad for you, though a touch worried for her. Sounds like she has issues...

It feels like my hearts been ripped out of my chest..
I'm just a pathedic exuse for life as her now new bf said.....

Don't listen to him, he's just trying to make you feel bad, happens to everyone when they break up with someone and they hook up with someone else fairly quickly.

She told me he abused her if she comes crawling back to me I'm gonna be like no you had your chance with me

I know it sounds bitter but its true

And you shouldn't take her back, well, my opinion at least. I'm the kind of guy where I give someone a chance and if they blow it then thats it, no more chances, I've been hurt to many times to give second or third chances anymore. All I'm saying is do what you feel is best...taking a rather long and round-about way of saying it sorry ^.^'''

I think I should say sorry to raver panda
Thank you..... your poperly the only person who helped  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 pm
I wouldn't dwell on it. I would bet if you looked back in a months time you will not care about what happened at all. Breaking up might seem like a big deal at the time, you will get over it.  

00Shoe
Captain

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 am
00Shoe
I wouldn't dwell on it. I would bet if you looked back in a months time you will not care about what happened at all. Breaking up might seem like a big deal at the time, you will get over it.

Believe it or not I'm over it now... I believed she used me to get back to her abusive ex she didn't really love me she lied to me, she's a stupid b***h who will missed out on a sweet person then that stupid abusive human male....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 am
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
00Shoe

Believe it or not I'm over it now... I believed she used me to get back to her abusive ex she didn't really love me she lied to me, she's a stupid b***h who will missed out on a sweet person then that stupid abusive human male....

Well there you go. You are better off.

Now go enjoy yourself!  

00Shoe
Captain

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:58 pm
00Shoe
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
00Shoe

Well there you go. You are better off.

Now go enjoy yourself!

I will!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Kaito Kajuji
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Kaito Kajuji
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince

If your happy I'm glad for you, though a touch worried for her. Sounds like she has issues...

It feels like my hearts been ripped out of my chest..
I'm just a pathedic exuse for life as her now new bf said.....

Don't listen to him, he's just trying to make you feel bad, happens to everyone when they break up with someone and they hook up with someone else fairly quickly.

She told me he abused her if she comes crawling back to me I'm gonna be like no you had your chance with me

I know it sounds bitter but its true

And you shouldn't take her back, well, my opinion at least. I'm the kind of guy where I give someone a chance and if they blow it then thats it, no more chances, I've been hurt to many times to give second or third chances anymore. All I'm saying is do what you feel is best...taking a rather long and round-about way of saying it sorry ^.^'''

I think I should say sorry to raver panda
Thank you..... your poperly the only person who helped

Ahaha ^.^'' I do my best to lend what help I can, glad to be of service.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Relationships

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers