Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Oh Bother! - Winnie the Pooh themed Kin Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 pm
I think everyone's been friendly, Saint.

I'd say it's not too early to think up names but only in a brainstorming sort of way? Well for those of us who don't know for sure which character we'll end up with. I think you're only interested in Rabbit/the only one interested in Rabbit so you'll probably be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 pm
@saint: Lumpy's from the Heffalump Movie (:

would post a pic, but i can't see pictures on the internet right now  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm
I honestly don't know which I would love more. ; w; I love both Eeyore and Piglet so much... I guess Piglet? <3 Since no one else has mentioned him on that list, I think~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:17 am
You guys are confusing Miza with Mika. (:

@ Saint
Technically, kimeti and kiokote should be equally obtainable, it's just that Kio arrived later so you don't see them as much (and I think that people just love the kimeti more). The Acha are the only species which you can't get by bribing.

Amizade

Phantom

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 am
You saw nothing, Miza. Nothing at all. ;;>.>

Lumpy the Heffalump for those unfamiliar.

I think more people simply want Kimeti than Kiokotes when it comes to the bribe threads. So even though both are able to bribed and bred for, we still see more Kimeti.

Okay, Mika. Then I'll lean towards Eeyore. I have a vision of him in my head anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 am
YES, I actually meant to say that in my post, but I was tired and distracted when I wrote it. xD;;; Oops!

In any case, it might be possible to get them all as a couple of different species? We could also possibly save some to be Acha if one really fits well enough, get them a bit later? Either just that one, or hold off on the group until we can get them as well? o;

I was always a fan of Lumpy. x'3 He's cute.

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 pm
But yes, there's no reason they all have to be kimeti or kiokote or acha -- although if one wanted theirs to be an acha, we don't know when those will be bribe-able. I mean Pooh was a bear and Eeyore a donkey and Tigger a tiger, so it'd be great if they were a mix of species.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 pm
What I meant is that if it becomes unfriendly, we'll do a dice rolling thing or something.

Wasn't saying they weren't, even if it seemed that way?

So far it's looking okay for those interested. Everone seems to have decided. Unless Kova would rather have Roo?

Mika - You're good! Now I need to make up a semi-official list of who's getting what.

A mixture would be okay with me. I'll probably go for a kitmeti, though.  

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:11 pm
I think it would be cute for Piglet to be an Acha (even if can’t bribe for them). Being smaller and all.

I think Pooh would just be a Kimeti… and I could see Tigger as a Kiokote…  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm
Oh, it sounded like you thought things weren't friendly. Sorry.

I'm picturing Eeyore as a kimeti and I agree with Ruri, I definitely think Tigger would fit as a kiokote.  

anemosagkelos

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Just had to jump in. Sorry. Tigger was always my fave from there, but you forgot Owl. If I had a choice, it would be between them. Good luck all, I hope you get them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Saint: I was actually already going for Roo, since...someone's (just forgot who) was already doing Tigger.

But I like the idea of different species and some type of clan, if not just really good friends.  

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:38 am
LOL yes! Tigger would so be a kiokote.

By the way, Saint, it's kimeti, not kitmeti. (:
(There are way too many commas in that sentence...)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:16 am
Character List
Username - Characters Interested In (In Order of Preference) Italics denote which character that person will likely be pursuing.
anemosagkelos - Eeyore, Tigger
Saint of Revenge - Rabbit
Ruriska - Pooh, Tigger
Phoenix Songbird - Roo, Tigger
Mika_Yumi - Eeyore, Piglet
xKOVAKtheWOLFx - Roo, Lumpy
Is this accurate everyone?

Also, SSW, no one's forgotten Owl. However no one has mentioned that character yet. If you want to become a part of this, you're welcome to.  

anemosagkelos

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:20 pm
If someone else wants to join, there's also Christopher. :0  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items