Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What would you like to do before you die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How about my avi? ( I know it's cheap )
  Epic!!!
  Cool.
  Ok, but still cool.
  Not good.
View Results

Oishii Mei Chan

8,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm
Meet the aliens!
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 pm
If I had 3 days left to live what would I do....?
I would hang with my family for 1 day, cherish them while I can. Tell them how much I loved them no matter what I've said or have done to them, I would hang out with all my friends for the second day, skate, play some games ( mw3 ) and just have fun. On the 3rd day, I would hang out with my girlfriend, marry her. I would love her always and forever as for my friends and family. I would do everything I could in a day with her, spend my last few minutes with her, then perish. Watch over them. But, that's what I'd do. wink  

Kid Zooted

SUPERDUPERAWESOMENESS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 pm
I want to taste the taste of velvet cake....it looks so cool and yummy biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 pm
I would probably try to go to as many counties as I can. Then, on the last day I'll devour a variety of foreign chocolates as I die.  

Jan_the_Cyclops

Sparkly Lover

8,150 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

featherheart100

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 pm
1: Visit all my Family Members, and Friends heart
2: Go to all the Places I've wanted to go to
3: Do a "Whole Bunch" of Crazy S**t emotion_yatta
There's more but that's some of the stuff I would do :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 pm
xIx_Marcus_xIx
So guys, tell me, what will you do before you die? I mean like maybe you know that you only have 3 days to live, so what it's gonna be?

For me, well, I'm still young. In fact, I'm only 13. But I think it's not wrong to say something like that. If I can, I would like to tell my first crush that I never regret loving her.

PS: Don't judge me, everyone deserves to love someone, even though they are young, still some kids. But I'm a lot mature than those kids.

That's an easy one: finish the story that I've been working on since 1993 (it's gonig to take a few books, though)! Even if three days would only let me get it into outline format. In my hastily-handwritten last will, I can request that either my ex husband or my daughter complete it for me.  

Slytherin Avatar Legend

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Flawless Charisma

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm
biggrin if i only had 3 days to live... i would tell my feancie i love him dearly and even though im gone i will always be there with him. i would go bak to my family in gerogia and tell them how much i love them and try and make amends with my aunt. if i had any kids i would take thm anywhere they wanted to go six flags, disneyland anywhere i would want to make them happy one last time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 am
Just be myself until I die.. It makes me feel comfortable. =)  

Cess xD

6,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am
A dark monster has emerged from the darkness and spoken;

"I would tell my i love him and i'd say it japanese so nobody would understand and make me embarrassed
. ////// ." "

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 am
look for a way to defy Game Over, like Baxter stocking  

Elizamimi

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thunder emperor o

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:55 am
i would like propose my first crush i actually never did and do all the things i want like drive at high speed i am still 17 so i have not driven a car yet  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 am
Before I die....

I'd like to say I love you one last time to my mom...seeing that she particularly hates me...well the feeling goes the same for me too. stare

Love u..mom.  

___-92 Needles-___

Witty Autobiographer

6,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArcanisRose

Magnetic Receiver

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 am
Make up for the ppl i did wrong to, go to japan, and meet a soulmate... awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 am
Okay, don't judge me, but I had a really hard life in grade 7, and I may or may not have done some things I regret:
So I'd go around to all my friends and tell them that I was sorry for anything I might have done to them in a bad/hurtful way, tell off the people who called me emo by saying that the correct terminology is "A depresssed pessimist with suicidal thoughts. Get it right.", I'd tell the guy I had a crush on and who asked me out in that grade yes (even though it would totally be too late), and then I would hangout with my family. I'm really close with them so why would I want to be anywhere else?  

X-x NitelySun x-X

Enduring Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessReg_29

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 am
I would not waste every single second of my life , spend as much time with my family and friends and say 'I love you' sincerely , to those who I really do . (and also apologise + make up to those that I ought to)

- I want to achieve my dreams , soar high and achieve greater heights in whatever I do.
- I want to do good for the world .
- I want to live my life with no regrets (: .

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff