Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Oh Hai OvO (Israfel and Chuppi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:24 am
The offer of food had been nice, so very nice, but it didn't do much other than make the little monster wonder if she was being patronized. Did her battle partner think that she could be won over after her tears through food (even though it was a very strong chance)? It was rude of him to assume such things, even though it really would work, and Chuppi decided to respond to his words with actions.

She got a good hit in, readying herself for more action. This was ridiculous.

HP 19/40
damage dealt 7 pts

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm
"AHHH!" Chuppi was a very good fighter, Israfel realized all too late. And he'd gotten her mad and upset and- Put lightly Israfel was starting to panic. "I'm sorry Chuppiiiiiii" He whined. "I didn't mean to make you mad." He shuffled. "But I just... wanted.. to get.. better?" He frowned. "Um.. Sorry." He struck out with his fist, hoping to hit but not ... in her face.

Would help if he's been looking at where he was aiming.

HP:9
Damage: 5  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 pm
"Getting better? This is to...make us stronger against them? Those hunters?" The monster spoke after she took the hit, shrugging it off against her frame. It had hurt, sure, but it wasn't like it had left her crippled. "If this is to...make us better, I will stop the crying."

She needed to be stronger in order to beat the Hunters, in order to protect her friends.

HP 14/40
damage dealt 4 pts

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 pm
"I want to be able to- to protect them!" He smiled, though he recoiled from her attack. He was tired. Very very tired. "And I'm sorry, I- I guess I tricked you huh?" The siren let out a small chirp of an apology. Flinging a wing at her.

HP:9
Damage: 5

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 pm
"There is no need for sorries, I am okay with it. You did not mean to trick, you just did not know how to ask? Or were worried I would not come to play?" His attack stunned her a bit, her whole drive to be aggressive suddenly gone. It was a good thing, it meant she wasn't scared anymore and wasn't acting purely on adrenaline.

It also meant she was getting hurt.

HP 9/40
damage dealt 0 pts

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm
Smiling, he bounced a bit. "Yes! I was, worried that you would not come. But I am glad you did! You are a very good fighter Chuppi!" His was smiling as he slashed at her.

HP: 5
Damage: 8

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Apparently all the fight really was gone from her because she got hit again and just stood there, taking the damage. She was practically swaying on her feet and just looked nervous, tired. All that crying had made her weak and she didn't want to fight or spar anymore, she just wanted a nap.

A nap sounded amazing.

HP 1/40
damage dealt 0 pts

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 pm
Israfel sadly did not really pick up on her need for a nap. He just kept..happy flailing. "When we are done we will get eyescream!"

HP: 5
Damage: 4

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:00 pm
And then Chuppi collapsed. There would be no ice cream for a monster who couldn't even stand up on her own and was barely able to think straight from the hitting she'd been getting.

Instead she just laid there and sort of stared at the floor because she hadn't landed gracefully at all.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 am
Oh.

WHOOPS.

Fretting over the fallen Chuppi, Israfel sighed. "We will get eyescream another day yes?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:26 am
It would totally have to wait another day.

Another day indeed.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces