Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
High school love disaster (yaoi 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

"That's a cute look for you."Ichigo said with a soft smile on his face while lightly touching Damian's chin and turning his head to look him in the eye's."So you don't have to hide it from me."He said looking deep into Damian's eye's his smile grew softer.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:20 pm
tohru3241
User Image

"That's a cute look for you."Ichigo said with a soft smile on his face while lightly touching Damian's chin and turning his head to look him in the eye's."So you don't have to hide it from me."He said looking deep into Damian's eye's his smile grew softer.

Damian looked shocked when ichigo turned his head to look at him"...T-Thanks.." he said just then his cell phone started to ring with prisoner by jeffree star as his ringtone , Damian looked at his cell to see it was Seth and Damian frowned. Damian didn't pick up the phone and just let it ring,he didn't want to talk to Seth "..it's Seth.." Damian said and sighed, then he got a text message "Damian talk to me " damian frowned "It's over Seth,don't text and or call me anymore a*****e!!" Damian texted back "What the ******** did I do?!" seth texted "You know what you did!!" then Damian stopped texting back Seth after this last text, "..I just broke up with him..." Damian said tears in his eyes ,even though he kind of hated Seth he loved he though at the same time.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm
"Your welcome."He said smiling but frowned when he heard Damian's cell ring and him say it was Seth.Seeing him start to tear up Ichigo jumped from his seat and walked over to Damian wrapping his arms around him,pulling him into his chest."I know how heard it can be to still love someone not be with them and from what my Aunt tolled me my mom hated my dad but still love him as well,if you need to cry you can cry on my shoulder."Ichigo said softly while hugging him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm
tohru3241
"Your welcome."He said smiling but frowned when he heard Damian's cell ring and him say it was Seth.Seeing him start to tear up Ichigo jumped from his seat and walked over to Damian wrapping his arms around him,pulling him into his chest."I know how heard it can be to still love someone not be with them and from what my Aunt tolled me my mom hated my dad but still love him as well,if you need to cry you can cry on my shoulder."Ichigo said softly while hugging him.

Damian blushed when ichigo's arms went around him , he cried for a few minutes before saying "...Why are you doing this?...I mean why are you being so nice to me?" he said looking at ichigo and sniffled a little.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm
Ichigo held him until he stopped crying.He began to blush wildly when Damian asked him why,so he looked up away from him and cleared his throat."I-I'd tell but i don't think now is the time to tell you and I'm being nice because that's how i am."He said as softly as he could so that it wouldn't come out sounding wrong.'Oh man i want to tell him i really do but i would feel like I'm taking advantage of him and i don't want to do that.'Ichigo said to him self wishing that he could just tell Damian.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:08 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo held him until he stopped crying.He began to blush wildly when Damian asked him why,so he looked up away from him and cleared his throat."I-I'd tell but i don't think now is the time to tell you and I'm being nice because that's how i am."He said as softly as he could so that it wouldn't come out sounding wrong.'Oh man i want to tell him i really do but i would feel like I'm taking advantage of him and i don't want to do that.'Ichigo said to him self wishing that he could just tell Damian.

"ichigo it's ok just tell me why.." Damian said moving away so ichigo wasn't holding onto him anymore.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm
"I-i-i-i-I L-l-Lo u."Ichigo stuttered out mixing up is word's and only half finishing them.'I can't say it out loud i just can't.I've kept it in so long and now that he's not with Seth i can't say it?Stupid stupid stupid just say it.' He took a deep breath but chocked on it,he just couldn't get it out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:55 pm
tohru3241
"I-i-i-i-I L-l-Lo u."Ichigo stuttered out mixing up is word's and only half finishing them.'I can't say it out loud i just can't.I've kept it in so long and now that he's not with Seth i can't say it?Stupid stupid stupid just say it.' He took a deep breath but chocked on it,he just couldn't get it out.

Damian looked at ichigo "you what?" he said looking confused.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
Ichigo took a deep breath."I've loved you for a long time but i was never able to tell you because you were dating Seth and i didn't want to tell you now because i didn't you to think i was trying to take advantage of you.Your adorable and i love your personality and all i wanted was to see you happy so i left you alone but when i saw you getting upset i felt bad so i had to do something to help."He blurted out super fast and in one breath so he was breathing deeply for air now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 am
tohru3241
User Image
Ichigo took a deep breath."I've loved you for a long time but i was never able to tell you because you were dating Seth and i didn't want to tell you now because i didn't you to think i was trying to take advantage of you.Your adorable and i love your personality and all i wanted was to see you happy so i left you alone but when i saw you getting upset i felt bad so i had to do something to help."He blurted out super fast and in one breath so he was breathing deeply for air now.

Damian's face turned bright red with a blush "I-I-I..." Damian stuttered looking down he had to calm himself down but still couldn't think of what to say in respond to what ichigo said, Damian sighed and kissed ichigo on the lips still blushing.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 am
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

Damian's face turned bright red with a blush "I-I-I..." Damian stuttered looking down he had to calm himself down but still couldn't think of what to say in respond to what ichigo said, Damian sighed and kissed ichigo on the lips still blushing.

Ichigo didn't know what to do when there lip's met but out of instinct he wrapped his arm's around Damian and dipped him down into a romantic kiss.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 am
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

Ichigo didn't know what to do when there lip's met but out of instinct he wrapped his arm's around Damian and dipped him down into a romantic kiss.
User Image

As they kissed other students gasped still thinking that Damian was dating Seth and some guys made faces thinking that them kissing was discusting.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 am
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

User Image

As they kissed other students gasped still thinking that Damian was dating Seth and some guys made faces thinking that them kissing was disgusting.

Ichigo didn't care what anyone thought,he was kissing the boy he loves so no one else mattered right now.He pushed a hand softly through Damian's hair loving how soft it was to the touch which made him deepen the kiss just the slightest.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 am
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

User Image

As they kissed other students gasped still thinking that Damian was dating Seth and some guys made faces thinking that them kissing was disgusting.

Ichigo didn't care what anyone thought,he was kissing the boy he loves so no one else mattered right now.He pushed a hand softly through Damian's hair loving how soft it was to the touch which made him deepen the kiss just the slightest.
User Image

Damian kissed ichigo deeply, he liked the way ichigo treated him then seth when he was with Seth it was different Seth was always kind of mean to him and they never really kissed like this it was kind of like all seth wanted was to say he could at least get a guy if not a girl but once he found out a girl liked him he automatically went after her.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers