Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Sins of the past are the sins of the future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:50 am
User Image
"The only ones who deserve power are those who can resist the temptation of corruption."

~Just the basics~

My name is : Baas Azreal Bohlale
I am now : 34
You must be blind if you can't tell I'm a : Male
I am a :
Holder Magic: Orient Solid Script
Holder Magic: Requip ((The Samurai))
Caster Magic: Lightning Magic
Caster Magic: Fire Magic
Caster Magic: Water Magic
Caster Magic: Meguilty Soldom

My ranking is : SS Class mage

~You think you know who I am?~

This is my tale :

Bass was merely a wanderer with no past and no name and certainly no intention to help a single soul. He often appeared in towns just walking through ignoring any cries for help from others no matter what the trouble. They only time he even looked at them is when he wanted to see how it ended and any deaths he let happen without fault. People who knew him thought of him as a criminal but there was no proof of that though he carried around a sword covered in dried blood. He carried it as a memento from an old friend of his but who that friend was and where exactly he came from..no one knows as he refuses to speak of it.

Baas after two years of simple travel began to become more active but he didn't seem to be out to make allies as everyone was treated as an enemy. He killed Light Mages and Dark Mages alike from whatever guild. He often caused guild members to lose jobs by taking those jobs from them and if they tried to fight him beacuse of it..he killed them plain and simple. He appeared always out of no where and never gave a motive as no one had heard him speak.

After three years of this he finally gave his motive..revenge. He was hated guild members and found this to be a great way to exact his revenge. Guild members had killed someone he cared about deeply and he was one who believed, no matter what the cost, was the only answer. He continued with his activities earning the wrath of many guilds and mages but no one was able to touch him. He was out of touch with his own abilities and so had no idea he was a mage himself but his sword skills were superior and allowed him to triumph over others.

He however met another mage on another quest he had planned to take but both he and mage who was an SS class at Lamia scale had to work together to survive otherwise they would be slaughtered by dragons. Though they hated each other they worked together and managed to complete the task after a grand battle. Baas changed his tune a little and began to respect mages and decided against killing them but that did not stop him from stealing their tasks and their money. He met up with that same guild member many times and got to know him very well. They two began partners many times and Baas began to respect the guilds more and more.

Baas had however start to slip up after receiving an injury during a fight with an assassin and was captured by a group of mages and tortured. He remained strong but that didn't mean he would not die but he was rescued by his friend who then gave him a chance to join Lamia Scale despite his crimes. Baas felt obligated and agreed to join but he did not bond with anyone and remained quiet but he built up a reputation for being mysterious and yet being deadly as he had never failed a task and never spoke remaining in the shadows of the corner. He grew in rank and in name as the "Silent Samurai" and being a deadly warrior you didn't want to mess with. He cleaned and repaired his weapon and opened up a shop as he seemed to take to making toys to keep himself calm.

His friend died soon after he joined the guild and Baas started to become more involved with his guild and the other guilds. His mark was placed on the hand he wielded his sword and he took his friends headband to honor his memory and kept with the guild beacuse tit was the honorable thing to do though he even has built a name for himself with the other guilds he remains a Lamia Scale member as one of their strongest.

People say I am : He is a quiet and mysterious man as no one knows much of anything about him. He remains in the corner or in the background away from people but even so their is always an air of a battle hardened warrior around him. He has no mercy for his enemy's and prefers to kill someone than let them live if they are a threat. He enjoys the fear other people have of him and takes advantage. He's nearly impossible to kill and you can never get him to back down. He does have a sense of honor however and he does not attack weakened enemy's or children or the elderly. He is smart both in and out of battle and is very wise having much knowledge to share. He hates noise and hates to joke around and it only pisses him off. He is known as a silent warrior beacuse you cannot read him as easily and their is almost no noise form him even in moments of great pain. He does value his allies and will protect them no matter what the cost.

I can handle this :
+ Battle
+ Swords
+ Training
So not my thing :
- Rusty Weapons
- Broken Armor
- Loud Noises

~Behind me~

Extra, Extra hear all about it : His eyes hardly open and he owns a toy shop.
I'm the real boss : Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 am
LAMIA SCALE SS  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 am
LAMIA SCALE SS  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am
LAMIA SCALE S  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:08 am
LAMIA SCALE S  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 am
LAMIA SCALE S  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 am
LAMIA SCALE A  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:14 am
LAMIA SCALE A  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 am
LAMIA SCALE A  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:22 am
LAMIA SCALE D  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am
LAMIA SCALE D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 am
LAMIA SCALE D  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am
Blue Pegasus Profiles  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:29 am
User Image
"Beautiful"

~Just the basics~

My name is : Canvas Athena Hermosa
I am now : Twenty-Five
You must be blind if you can't tell I'm a : Male
I am a : Holder Type: Pict Magic /// Holder type: Charm Magic /// Caster Type: Fairy Magic
My ranking is : Guild Master

~You think you know who I am?~

This is my tale :

She was born in a privileged family with loving parents and sisters. She did have a brother but she they didn't get along well and fought often or that how it started off. Her father was the guild master of the Blue Pegasus guild though this always confused the young girl as to why he was in a guild filled with women. She didn't actually understand the concept of beauty like the rest of her family. She unlike the others did use her looks to get her way and instead preferred to work hard for it causing her to often be teased by her siblings however by the age of seven she was finally taught this concept by her father.

She went through life using her charm magic to get her way though the magic was forbidden. She was actually using it unconsciously though she knew she had it she had no idea how to actually use it. She met her brother as she traveled wanting to see the world and despite the fact that they seemed to hate each other he traveled with her causing them to become closer. He taught her much about her magic and helped her learn about other forms of magic too.

Her favorite activity became drawing as she traveled often drawing people and surroundings and she found she was quite good able to drew incredible works of art in a relatively short amount of time. She was happy just traveling and having fun with her brother until one day she was attacked by a dark wizard and her brother died trying to protect her. This single event left Canvas injured and lost and with self induced memory loss.

She wandered around everywhere trying to figure things out however she always found herself sitting in front of everything drawing them on a single piece of paper and she always found them coming to life and the paper constantly blanking itself. As she traveled she was attacked by some bandits and this was the first time she had ever displayed any anger and she used her magic to kill them all leaving behind a horrifying scene and this contributed to her hatred for violence.

She was found by one of her sisters sleeping in a tree though she did not remember her. She was taken back home where she was cared for and nursed back to health though her memory returned mostly she still blocked off that day she lost her brother. Her father soon died long after and instead of her sisters she was picked to become the guild leader after demonstrating her magic defending her sick mother though she only seems to be able to use it for offense when in an extreme state of rage.

People say I am : She's generally a happy person acting like a doting little sister to anyone she meets, even her enemies. She is kind and generous placing others above herself as she was taught. She gets crazy when she sees things she considers beautiful and often, even if its a person, tries to steal it even if it means using her charm magic to do it. She is kind of ditzy and finds herself being easily fooled or falling from heights every day but they never seem to hurt her and she is always the first one to try something even when its dangerous. Shes a child who refuses to really grow up and despite how others think..she loves being the way she is. She can however be easily angered and any amount of anger can easily cause her to attack even if its small and insignificant. She loves to talk and sometimes its hard to get her to shut up but when she's focused she's as silent as the wind. She can be vain but that mostly seems to be when someone insults her and she turns into a whole other person and turns into a jealous, scheming, sadistic woman.

I can handle this :
+ Art
+ Beauty
+ Music
So not my thing :
- Violence
- Getting wet
- The cold

~Behind me~

Extra, Extra hear all about it : She always carries around a pencil and a Canvas. The pen oddly acts like a paint brush.
I'm the real boss : Asbloodrunscold

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250