Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Feedback and Complaints ( Suggestion Box ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:30 am
[quoteFacade of Emotions]i just had a few ideas floating around for a few events the guild could do to help boost activity in the threads.

with the v-day party and all perhaps have a v-card delivery service? it would be fun to send friends random anon v-cards. and you could charge for the sevice so it would help fund future events for the guild as well.

maybe for easter you should have and easter 'egg' hunt, that would be fun. have the mods post a small egg pic in some of their past posts and have a prize for the first few to find them all or have a sign-up sheet and hand out small prizes to all who participate and find all the 'eggs'.User Image

when the guild(s) get bigger you should have a ball. that would be really fun too. cat_3nodding

like i said just some ideas that started to float around in my head. lolz

I actually enjoy all of those ideas. And of course we're planning on Balls! That's one of the best things about Gaia x3

Thanks for helping us be better smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:36 am
Arisa Takera

I actually enjoy all of those ideas. And of course we're planning on Balls! That's one of the best things about Gaia x3

Thanks for helping us be better smile

yw! am happy you liked the ideas! cat_biggrin  

Facade of Emotions

Devout Lunatic

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:48 pm
Make a topic/guild announcement when you're hiring so we know sweatdrop just a suggestion  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm
slingslangtang
Make a topic/guild announcement when you're hiring so we know sweatdrop just a suggestion

When we're hiring there will be guild announcements, notices in the newsletter and in the magazine. You'll KNOW when we're hiring whee  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:50 pm
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang

When we're hiring there will be guild announcements, notices in the newsletter and in the magazine. You'll KNOW when we're hiring whee

Ok :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 am
[quote"Arisa Takera"]
I hope it`s okay for me to post when I`m not a member(yet)((let alone quote you when you must be busy))
But i`d just like to offer my graphics and event coordinating help, if you ever need it (: User Image
I have experience with planning events within Gaia. Though they`re mostly forum based, or newsletter based. And to see my graphics, my shop is in my signature~
I would love to help make this magazine amazing-er❤

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 am
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

I hope it`s okay for me to post when I`m not a member(yet)((let alone quote you when you must be busy))
But i`d just like to offer my graphics and event coordinating help, if you ever need it (:
I have experience with planning events within Gaia. Though they`re mostly forum based, or newsletter based. And to see my graphics, my shop is in my signature~
I would love to help make this magazine amazing-er❤

It's fine. That's why the guild is public smile and I really do looove your graphics @_@ thank you for the offer. We'll definitely keep in touch and hope that you'll join us soon whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 am
Arisa Takera

Thank goodness >,<;
I was half worried you`d turn out to be one of those stuffy Gaians that flip out when they`re quoted or something!

Thank You!! I`m happy you think so~
I`ll be joining just as soon as I submit this. I hope I can get the chance to work with you all! I saw a hiring post in the Gaia Job Center, but I wasn`t sure if it was still accurate... I plan most events for Gaia Rehab, well at least until the last year that the Captain came back haha.  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

Thank goodness >,<;
I was half worried you`d turn out to be one of those stuffy Gaians that flip out when they`re quoted or something!

Thank You!! I`m happy you think so~
I`ll be joining just as soon as I submit this. I hope I can get the chance to work with you all! I saw a hiring post in the Gaia Job Center, but I wasn`t sure if it was still accurate... I plan most events for Gaia Rehab, well at least until the last year that the Captain came back haha.

Nah I'm pretty easy going unless someone makes me angry. You'll find that people love me. I give them many reasons to B)

And the Gaia job center thread should be accurate. I'll double check tomorrow as it's 7:30 am for me and I'll probably be falling asleep very soon smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 am
A general chat thread here in main forum? o.o  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

pavonis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:57 am
Arisa Takera

xD
I`m gust nice in general... most of the time. So I dunno how to deal with the mean ones! It seems like such a close knit guild here<3

Totally fine with me (: I went to sleep myself right after that post to you, haha!
If it is, I just may fill out a form! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 am
Qyp

All general chat is to be contained to the hangout and cafe subforums. The main forum is for special threads and announcements  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 am
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

xD
I`m gust nice in general... most of the time. So I dunno how to deal with the mean ones! It seems like such a close knit guild here<3

Totally fine with me (: I went to sleep myself right after that post to you, haha!
If it is, I just may fill out a form! heart

Im sure youre very nice. And yes, most of us are pretty close here in the guild :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp

All general chat is to be contained to the hangout and cafe subforums. The main forum is for special threads and announcements

Alrighty XD  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

pavonis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm
[quote"Arisa Takera"]
Im sure youre very nice. And yes, most of us are pretty close here in the guild :3

That`s good, it`s important, especially when your running something that uses so many people.

Thank you haha >///<;User Image  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces