Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Izaya broke down crying, he was scared to death of Shizuo, but yet he still defied him as if the rape never happened. The raven curled into a balls crying into his knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:56 pm
Shizuo walked down stairs and sat on the couch reading, he thought about what he did before but wasn't about to apologize for it, he was not gonna say sorry so quick.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:02 pm
Izaya cried himself to sleep.....again. can you see my pain, shizu-chan? do you even care? I've finally broken into too many pieces, I'll never be put back together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 pm
Shizuo walked back up stairs later that night and walked in his own room, he laid in bed and read till he fell asleep-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:49 am
Izaya lay restlessly after a while, he never got any sleep unless he knew Shizuo was down downstairs or out of the house. It was disconforting to the raven to know his attacker was only across the hall. How many times had he thought about crying in front of the monster? How many times now had he thought about death?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Shizou slept through the night next morning he woke up early and went down stairs, he made himself some food and read the news paper. Later he made some food for Izaya and went up to his room put the food down knocked on the door and left to take a shower and get ready for work.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm
Izaya didn't eat. He didn't sleep. He didn't do anything but cry. He couldn't help it. Not one word, one look, one thought had cross the monster's mind about regret or remorse for what he'd done. Izaya could leave if he really tried, but he stays.... All becuase he's in love with Shizuo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm
After Shizou finished getting ready he noticed that the food was still their, he picked it up and knocked on the door. " Come on Izaya you got to eat something or you'll die. I will make you eat if you don't do this the simple way"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 pm
"I rather die than be here!" Izaya struggled through tears," Go away or you'll die!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 pm
" I'll be damned if I let you die here in my home!" He sat on him and forced his mouth open putting food in. he forced him to chew it. "DAMN IT you piss me off sometimes but I wont let you die so soon over something small"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm
Izaya cried more, shaking with fear. He sallowed hard, pushing Shizuo away the best he could with what little strength he had left. Something so small? He didn't want to believe Shizuo had just said that, but knew it was true. It wasn't small, nothing something as serious as that could ever be small.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm
Shizou got the food down completely then sat staring, he got off and left the room. He went down and left for work.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 pm
izaya hugged his knees to his chest, unbelievabably still crying. He couldn't stop shaking. Shizuo is to dense to see another's pain even when sitting right in front of. How scared was Izaya now? How could he continue to live there when the monster never did anything nice for him? It all came down to one simple answer, I love him too much to leave. No matter how much pain I'm put through........  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 pm
Later that night Shizou was on his way home from work when he noticed a little cake shop. He wondered in and found a nice sized cake. He went home after words, when he got home he opened the door and shouted up the stairs. " Izaya! COME DOWN HERE!" He thought again hes not going to come down if i yell. He sighed and tried a different way. " IZAYA PLEASE COME DOWN HERE!" He shouted again and headed into the kitchen and placed down the cake.He then started up some tea. He kinda hoped he would show up since he was always up. In the middle of tea he slapped his forehead remembering he couldn't walk well and figured he wouldn't show up...  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:12 pm
Izaya stayed were he was. There was no way he was going anywhere near Shizuo. He'd rather die.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff