Submit

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:13 pm
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
About $120 worth in Walmart cards and some music from M83 and Passion Pit.
cool

Passion Pit! I saw them live! Not the best though. Did a new Cd come out from them?!

Sadly no. "Manners" is the only album I think they have.
sad

I was able to get Justice, Bombay Bicycle Club and MGMT for my late Christmas presents if you know any of those.
cool

Ah love those except dont know who is Bombay Bicycle Club. Did you get Oracular Spectacular or Congratulations?

I got Oracular Spectacular. I want to eventually get Congratulations and also their newer album that suppose to be coming out later this year.

As for Bombay Bicycle Club it's no surprise. I don't think they are well known in the states and I think ((not totally sure)) my friend had to get one of their albums imported. It's actually Top Gear UK that got me into them. Then again most of the music I love usually comes from that show xD. "Always Like This" is probably my favorite song.

Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
cool

Passion Pit! I saw them live! Not the best though. Did a new Cd come out from them?!

sad

I was able to get Justice, Bombay Bicycle Club and MGMT for my late Christmas presents if you know any of those.
cool

Ah love those except dont know who is Bombay Bicycle Club. Did you get Oracular Spectacular or Congratulations?

I got Oracular Spectacular. I want to eventually get Congratulations and also their newer album that suppose to be coming out later this year.

As for Bombay Bicycle Club it's no surprise. I don't think they are well known in the states and I think ((not totally sure)) my friend had to get one of their albums imported. It's actually Top Gear UK that got me into them. Then again most of the music I love usually comes from that show xD. "Always Like This" is probably my favorite song.

From what I listened to, I love it so far, going to fully listen to it tomorrow. My type of music! Why import it when you can download from a torrent biggrin

Have you listened to Empire of the Sun, they only have one Cd back in 08, Best known songs are

Walking On A Dream

My Favorite:
We Are the People  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
Classic Example
Nikita Khrushchev
cool

sad

cool

From what I listened to, I love it so far, going to fully listen to it tomorrow. My type of music! Why import it when you can download from a torrent biggrin

Have you listened to Empire of the Sun, they only have one Cd back in 08, Best known songs are

Walking On A Dream

My Favorite:
We Are the People

Ohhhh I've been wanting to hear from this group since Hall Pass! Will absolutely look into these guys.
surprised

As for torrents . . . Well as much as I love to get them for free, I love having the actual copy on my shelf.
3nodding

Personally though I would love to get my music on vinyl but I'm not paying $25 to $50 per vinyl.
xd  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces