Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Blue Wolf vs Lars Alexanderson heiland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gray reaper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:45 pm
Blue looks to the sky with a calm smile spread across his face, the battlefield now rained down hard lightning streaking the sky and illuminating the darkness. He begins to dash left and right in a zig zag pattern picking up and throwing countless blades from multiple angles, every movement he mad was just a decoy to allow him the opportunity to retrieve all four of his true swords.

Blue speaks aloud to his opponent .'' looks like your finally getting serious .'' He draws three of his four swords placing one in his mouth and one in each hand, chakra covers the blades he dashes forward quickly bring all four blades up in an offensive stance he strikes several times each from a different blade. The ones in his hands aimed to slice his limbs while the blade in his mouth was being held back to defend if necessary.

Tattoos spread along his skin as his bloodline activates .'' more lets fight like true monsters.'' the markings crawl across his flesh until his full body was covered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

I came. I saw. I conquered.
╔══════════════╗

Lars looked confused to Blue as he spoke of being a monster, "monster?my good sir, you are no monster, no one truly is, not even me. The tattoos do not make you a monster but the person behind the tattoos does." Lars dodged the incoming slices of the blade, only being cut in his left arm twice by one of the blades as he attempted to dodge and failed. He reached his hand through and out and attempted to grasp Blue's throat in order to choke him.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 pm
Blue grew angry as lars spoke to him less like an enemy and more like a human, when he saw the hand reach in for his throat he quickly twist his body bringing up the third blade in his mouth attempting to slice up lars chest he pulls back at the last minute jumping backwards several feet and increasing the distance once more.

Blue looked at Lars his whole body seemly calm as he now spoke .'' hell your pretty strange but ill thank you for the compliment your the first to see me without my bandages .'' he flips the blades in his hands downwards only to crouch seconds later, his voice was muffled by the sword slightly while he spoke .'' Win or lose Ive enjoyed this fight so come on lets go all out .'' he waits for his opponents answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Lars looked to Blue as his chest bled for a moment and was soon stopped, yet the wound was still there. He nodded, "give me one moment and I'll give you the battle that you want," he stood there, silently with his eyes closed and his voice silent. The clouds, lightning, and rain began to grow silent in Lars' hearing, nothing could be heard and nothing could be seen. He was preparing for the Lightning Sage Jutsu.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 am
Blue grinned happily while he watched lars ready himself for there battle, he sheathes all four swords before sitting down and waiting .'' the call to battle rings loud through our souls the sounds of metal resonate through our bodies whoa ohh honor bound we march on to war to war let our lives be known .'' He sung his song aloud to entertain himself.

Blue looked to the sky and to his opponent, everything seemed to calm while he waited for the true battle to begin it was as if he stood in the eye of a great storm all else faded into memory while this moment dictated everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 am
User Image User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Electricity sparked all throughout Lars' body as his eyes grew cold yet serious. The sparks danced all over his body, over his legs, arms, even his chest. He looked to Blue and glared at him, "stand, its time to fight for real," Lars await for Blue to arise and then the real fight would truly start, there was no more time to fight like a child and it was time to bring for the storm upon him.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 am
Blue leaps onto his feet with his weapons in hand. He looks toward how oppojet with a calm smile.'' Let's play lars.'' He dashes forward quickly drawing three blades then he then uses to strike at each limb. He uses chakra to increase the strength of his muscles to add more weight to each attack.

Blue had a massive grin spread across his face this battle had turned into a grew into a great game.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Lars, as Blue attacked, smacked the blades away as they attempted to strike him. He then attempted to kick Blue in the chest with his lightning augmented foot, striking outward with a force that was 4x's stronger than his previous kick to Blue's chest. Behind that kick, Lars then used his other leg and tried to kick him in the face with his other foot.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:17 am
Blue growled defiantly as both his blades were quickly knocked away he maintained his grip on the weapons, he uses his blade to block the first kick only to be sent flying backwards hitting the ground hard before flipping back to his feet. He pants hard while a dark bruise visibly appears across his chest he looks up at lars with a small grin .'' damn your pretty strong .''

Blue spins his body rapidly throwing both his swords forward like a shuriken he then pulls on the bandages around the hilt forcing the blades to spin in unison beside eachother ready to impale lars at any moment, while this attack was happening he quickly draws his final sword the blue blade shining in the lght of the storm.

Blue dashes forward striking blades left and right only to send them flying at lars each one coming from a different angle, he grips his final sword with both hands he slices at lars abdomen with his full force.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff