Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 pm
Annie giggled and skipped to floor with Satori. "I'm sorry Satori-chan~! Bakura-kun lets get started~" she said with excitment.

Bakura had the girls do a lot of different shots; some together and some apart. He loved shoting the girls, the were his best models. He couldn't wait to show the boss the great shots he got. "Good work girls," Bakura said in his slight egyptian accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm
Satori was dreamy eyed when he heard that Egyptian accent of Bakura's.'God what i'd do if i were his type but thats never going to happen because i'm a guy that dresses as a girl not only that how can i even begen to try and choose the three of them are so great.'He thought to himself as he stepped away from the floor so he could sit down befor the next shooting."Why's the boss make us have to do two shoot's today?"Satori asked as he drank some of his water."We had to do this one for the Kimono catalog this week and we,well i have to atleast get a few Dark Beauty shots on his desk for the seconed colom in the same magazein."He said slightly mad because the boss waited till last minute to tell him about it.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 am
Annie giggled nodded at Satori, "He's working us too hard! It's gonna be dark soon!" she closed her eyes, shaking her head, trying to forget about the dark.
Bakura listened to Satori as he switched his camra."The boss has me in here overtime all week. He picked me to shot some other models... for the love of Ra, I don't do well with others." he said with a slight sigh. He father didn't like him working late.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 am
"You two can go ahead and go home i'll take some timed shot's by myself okay."He said with a smile not wanting to keep them later.He stood up and headed for his dressing room not waiting on them to reply because he had to change clothes for the next shoot.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 am
Annie turned to Bakura as she leaned up and kissed his cheek. He was kind of like a second brother to her. "You don't need to walk me home~ Poppy is waiting from me outside," she said to the boy before she yelled, "See you tomorrow Satori-chan!!" Then she ran to the door and left.

Bakura sighed as he sat down at his near by laptop, hooking up his camra. He had too much work to be done to leave early, and he also didn't want to go home. So he started looking through the photos he took, picking the best.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 am
User Image

Satori closed his door and changed cloths so he was dressed for Dark Beauty.He walked back out to the floor and started setting up his camera so he cloud do the shoot."Hey why arent you going home Bakura?"He asked as he walked over and stood behind him looking at the photos on the screen.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 am
Bakura turned to look over his shoulder, "I have way too much work to be done... and I don't wanna head home yet, I'd rather be here." He said grinning slightly at her. He really did have a lot of work to do before tomorrow. "Besides, what kind of a gentlemen would I be to let you walk home be yourself this late?" he asked, a smirk grew on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

Blushing madly Satori looked at Bakura."W-well i would be fine i'm most likely going to have to stay later then you s-so you should head home when your done."He stuttered as he was walking back over to the camra to finish setting up still blushing.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 am
"Or I can wait for you, so I can walk with you," Bakura said his accent sounding stronger than before. He watched Satori for another minute, before he turned back to his laptop. He didn't mind waiting for her, his mother raised him a gentlemen while she was here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

Satori didn't answer as he stepped on the floor and gave suductive yet lazy pose for the camera,with his hands handcuffed infront of him.The click of the camera let him know to pose again so he lifted his arms up over his head and dropped to his knees with a dull look on his face as the camera clicked again.He stood turning away from the camera twisting his arms behind his back Satori slightly bent over and gave a cute scowl for the camera as it clicked for the thired time.Standing up he walked over and reset the camera for three more shot's,then quickly took the handcuffs off and hoocked them to his pants.Stepping back on the floor he got on all fours faceing the tripod but this time he looked up at Bakura by mistake and the thing clicked."Dang it."He said under his breath as he got half way up so that he was on his knees looking mad for the camera.The last pick of this set was a plan standing pick with him looking right at the tripod,then he steped down and sat down for a breather.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:29 am
Bakura continued to work on his laptop, glancing up to look at Satori every time the camra snapped. He loved watching her model, something about her poses made him smile. He grabbed his camra, and snapped a picture of her before he turned to his computer, saving the pictures he picked from early.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:38 am
Seeing Bakura snap a picture of him Satori walked up to him quietly."May i see that picture?"He asked in a soft quiet voice trying to be funny as he looked over his shoulder.'I wonder why he did that.'He thought to himself as he wondered.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am
Bakura glanced at Satori before he turned on his camra and showed the picture to him. The picture was taken when the young model was taking a quick rest. It wasn't posed like the other pictures Bakura normally took, this one was different. "Don't delete it," Bakura said as he closed his laptop, handing the other his camra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 am
"Why would i do that i like it."Satori said smiling at Bakura as he walked back over to were he was sitting so he could grabe his water bottle and back pack."So are you done?"He asked as he smiled looking at the camera and the picture of him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 am
"Yeh, for now. I have to be in here bight and early in the morning," Bakura said frowning slightly, "Stupid Boss has to come in early tomorrow so I have to be up early. Are you done for the evening?" He stood up to join Satori where he was.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff